United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
No people skills shown by management. Slow to react to safety concerns. Schedules are very demanding with little or no concern for family and meeting a wide range of safety issues across all tours. More evident on the off tours.
Pro érvek
Does offer some security.
Kontra érvek
working conditions are sub par.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the USPS for 31 and a half years 👍🏿Great benefits and retirement. Vacation and sick leave is a plus. Job security 👍🏿Union is available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Early AM, arrive. Amazon. Scanning. Mail truck. disperse mail trays and flats and tubs. Scanning parcels until done. Split shift. Cover lunches.Management- back stabby thru certain employees and management.Talking bad about others seems to be there culture here. That seems to me to be the hardest part of the whole job. Quality of work done is not there, here it is how fast you can get it done, if its done right or not.Most enjoyable is working the window and the customers that come in
Kontra érvek
bad management, employees talking bad about others, back stabbing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are promoted based upon seniority. Education/training or even management experience and capability are not requirements. The pay is good, and the benefits are amazing. I always joked, however, that the health benefits have to be amazing to offset the damage to an employee's mental health. Management practices change constantly.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Toxic work culture
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
None to discuss its dependable resourcefulness security and has great benefits to its employees. Good place to start a career fir anyone searching. Go for it
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is potential to grow within this company, but you need to put time in. Sometimes up to 5 five years before you have opportunity to move up the career ladder. Also, the work is physical. You can't be a person with a major disability here. You need to be able to read, write, and speak English well to succeed as well. Schedules are up to your boss. Which can be hard to deal with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
US Posral offers overtime and job security. You get a pension and a thrift savings plan and a social security when you reach the golden years. A great career and income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will over work you at this company and stress your life out. The only thing that’s good with this company is the pay after you make regular. The work hours are terrible and often forced to stay overtime. Very hard to separate home time from work and try to schedule simple things like doctors appointment or things for your children. Very hard work also!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good company to work for decent pay and good benefits but takes some time to move up . And you work 6 days a week until you do. And long lunches and split shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You got to be patient and very flexible. Gotta be to work on time and customer friendly. Always take your time and do it right the first time. Work as a team and get the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This could be an awesome job if management was better. It's time to remove all of the toxic old managers and replace them with current and more up to date managers who actually follows the rules and regulations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office was good. I had several jobs there. I worked in mail processing, retail, bulk mail unit. I also worked in the accounting department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as you don’t have an on the job injury it’s a good place, management is very unpredictable. Benefits are good, Vacation time, sick leave, insurance premiums, retirement plans are a huge plus!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management sucks ignorant and rude. They really need a sensitivity training. Management is the worse. They talk to the employees like they are children very disrespectful.
Pro érvek
I Love being a SSA the job is awesome.
Kontra érvek
Management is horrible they need a sensitivity training they tend to forget where they came from.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company Great training Great People lots of fun working there enjoyed the journey learned a lot about the mailing of letters, packages , and the many different services they have to offer
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service is a rewarding place to work. Things have changed over the years with the new hires. They're not as dependable and hardworking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can work here for 10 years and be the best employee there but not advance at all. You can only become a career employee once there is a vacancy and there are a very few amount right now. The equipment is outdated and breaks down all the time. Mail is often late to arrive to the office yet you are still required to finish in time. The policies are also more strict than other work places and often just acts like a hurdle rather than helping. The people are the best part but there is a general feeling of unhappiness among co-worker, most likely because of all the inconsistency and bad management. It would be a good place to work, but there is so much that needs to be fixed.
Pro érvek
Good pay, friendly, benefits, experience
Kontra érvek
Tough job, not for everyone, wait for full time is too high right now
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay and benefit, but not what I really like to do. I accepted the employment in hope of career advancement, but it is taking longer than anticipated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No one is hired full-time, so part-time workers have to wait for some one to retire or transfer out before becoming full-time. Unless your willing to travel up to a 50 mile radius for an opening. But stick it out and it will be worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there. I learned so much working at the front counter as a sales associate. Customer Service was highly stressed and I loved it because I love working with people.
Pro érvek
Loved working customer service counter as a sales associate
Had to drive 2 hours to work everyday from Toledo, Ohio
Munkahelyi kultúra
I spent a week in Burlington,Vt. attending the "Window Academy" eight hours a day for one week then I had to pass an exam in order to maintain my position as a Sales Assoc./Customer Service Rep. I was crossed trained from sorting mail of different categories to business reply ,postage due,size and weight and shape of packages learning about the different types of services offered to include retail products. There is a lot of information to absorb and that takes time. The hardest part of the job was unloading mail from the mail trucks and the different hours to perform these functions.There were times I had to come in at twelve am other times two or three am. There were days I had to work overtime and come in on holidays depending on ones seniority in the union. The most enjoyable were my co-workers, pay period and the five weeks of vacation I earned.
Pro érvek
good people, benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
when starting out the hours and depending where you work.