United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 475 értékelés megtekintése
Good job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, december 4.
US Posral offers overtime and job security. You get a pension and a thrift savings plan and a social security when you reach the golden years. A great career and income.
Stressful
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Paul, MN2019, november 30.
They will over work you at this company and stress your life out. The only thing that’s good with this company is the pay after you make regular. The work hours are terrible and often forced to stay overtime. Very hard to separate home time from work and try to schedule simple things like doctors appointment or things for your children. Very hard work also!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Takes time to move up
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Butte, MT2019, november 23.
It's a good company to work for decent pay and good benefits but takes some time to move up . And you work 6 days a week until you do. And long lunches and split shifts.
Great company
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2019, november 16.
You got to be patient and very flexible. Gotta be to work on time and customer friendly. Always take your time and do it right the first time. Work as a team and get the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only problem I had was with my co-workers
Sales Associate - T7 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crestline, OH2019, szeptember 5.
Working at the post office was good. I had several jobs there. I worked in mail processing, retail, bulk mail unit.
I also worked in the accounting department.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wisconsin2019, augusztus 2.
As long as you don’t have an on the job injury it’s a good place, management is very unpredictable. Benefits are good,
Vacation time, sick leave, insurance premiums, retirement plans are a huge plus!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the U.S.P.S has been rewarding.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phila.Pa2019, július 27.
Management sucks ignorant and rude. They really need a sensitivity training. Management is the worse. They talk to the employees like they are children very disrespectful.
Pro érvek
I Love being a SSA the job is awesome.
Kontra érvek
Management is horrible they need a sensitivity training they tend to forget where they came from.
Awsome
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cordova, TN 380182019, június 4.
Great company Great training Great People lots of fun working there enjoyed the journey learned a lot about the mailing of letters, packages , and the many different services they have to offer
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding and challenging place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, január 10.
The United States Postal Service is a rewarding place to work. Things have changed over the years with the new hires. They're not as dependable and hardworking.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Not for everyone
Sales Associate and Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United States2018, december 14.
You can work here for 10 years and be the best employee there but not advance at all. You can only become a career employee once there is a vacancy and there are a very few amount right now. The equipment is outdated and breaks down all the time. Mail is often late to arrive to the office yet you are still required to finish in time. The policies are also more strict than other work places and often just acts like a hurdle rather than helping. The people are the best part but there is a general feeling of unhappiness among co-worker, most likely because of all the inconsistency and bad management. It would be a good place to work, but there is so much that needs to be fixed.
Pro érvek
Good pay, friendly, benefits, experience
Kontra érvek
Tough job, not for everyone, wait for full time is too high right now
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employee with degree struggle to get to management.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, november 11.
Good pay and benefit, but not what I really like to do. I accepted the employment in hope of career advancement, but it is taking longer than anticipated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
The Hardest Part of the job
Window Clerk/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winter Park, FL2018, július 23.
No one is hired full-time, so part-time workers have to wait for some one to retire or transfer out before becoming full-time. Unless your willing to travel up to a 50 mile radius for an opening. But stick it out and it will be worth it.
Team environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsdale, MI2018, július 13.
I enjoyed working there. I learned so much working at the front counter as a sales associate. Customer Service was highly stressed and I loved it because I love working with people.
Pro érvek
Loved working customer service counter as a sales associate
Had to drive 2 hours to work everyday from Toledo, Ohio
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job with benefits and pay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rutland, VT2018, február 11.
I spent a week in Burlington,Vt. attending the "Window Academy"
eight hours a day for one week then I had to pass an exam in order to maintain my position as a Sales Assoc./Customer Service Rep. I was crossed trained from sorting mail of different categories to business reply ,postage due,size and weight and shape of packages learning about the different types of services offered to include retail products. There is a lot of information to absorb and that takes time.

The hardest part of the job was unloading mail from the mail trucks and the different hours to perform these functions.There were times I had to come in at twelve am other times two or three am. There were days I had to work overtime and come in on holidays depending on ones seniority in the union. The most enjoyable were my co-workers,
pay period and the five weeks of vacation I earned.
Pro érvek
good people, benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
when starting out the hours and depending where you work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Supervisors and Union
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barre, VT2018, január 28.
I love being busy and busy you are in the Post Office. The customers are wonderful and I enjoy their presence . Yes, there are some not so nice customers in which I try to kill them with kindness. I have had a good run with to USPS and am thankful for what I was able to obtain while working for them. I am ready for a life change and to start a new chapter in my life
Cons are that the USPS has become very political environment with Unions fighting with Management and no one wins.
Great Benefits
Stressfull Inviromaent
Worst place ever
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chapel Hill, NC2018, január 24.
The sad thing is that this was my first "real" job, and it was the worst. No work/life balance at all. Managers are rude, and have favorites. Often stayed to myself, and prayed that i would be able to go home after and 8 hour shift. The pay was decent, but post office could let you go after you put in your year of hard work. This way, you can't be made a regular employee.
Pro érvek
Can listen to music on headphones
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced enviorment with public down your neck about factors/variables you have no control over.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garnerville, NY2018, január 18.
They enforce 2-3hr lunches so they can consume you for 10-11hrs out of the day and only pay you for 8. They tell you that you have a vacation and lastt minute drop your allowance to do so. The union doesn't fight against these tactics being enforced, so they push until you break. It started with 2hr lunches only for the part-timers and fill-ins and now since they got away with it they are now enforcing it on the regulars and career clerks. No one stands up for their rights.
Pro érvek
Work in different officea, can transfer to another state and keep pay rate
Kontra érvek
2-3hr lunches enforced at times, lack of pay raise, imbalance in staff supply when others call out sick
3,0
Ok place
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, december 31.
Temps can definitely become permanent if you have patience because it takes a few years, the older people expect you to do more than them when their salary compensates their duties, most of them miserable
Holidays off
Kontra érvek
Temp for long time, unorganized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Better communication between Craft and Upper Level Management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2017, július 28.
The decisions being made in this new Postal Service isn't Customerservice friendly. The craft employees are being pushed to their limits without adequate staffing.
Excellent benefits
Poor customer service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Poor management
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alabama2017, július 7.
Hostile work environment, management answers to no one and abuse authority. I would not recommend this job to someone I care about. There is nothing more to say about this company. I was in good health when I started now I have panic attacks and extreme anxiety in my opinion this was aggrevated by the job mananagement and co workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van