United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Safety Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 734 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Safety Specialist I performed my job duties with no direct supervision. My knowledge of the safety policies and procedures provided me the ability to provide guidance and direction to offices to be in compliance with safety.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Postal Service has been the leader in mail delivery for decades. Working there has afforded me many incredible opportunities and I am forever grateful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with this company. Plenty of room for advancement. The organization provides training for each position. Great benefits and leave program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would prefer not to answer this question.! I enjoy working for the USPS, however there are some things I would change in regards to Mgmt. The Mgrs ate only concerned with getting the mail out and don’t have any compassion for the wmployees
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal Service is a nice place to work. A place where you can make a lot of money with no education, skills or knowledge. Not very diverse, however the compensation packages outweigh the lack of diversity. If you are willing to be mobile, the sky is the limit on how far you can go. I would recommend employment at the postal service as it has many benefits including good pay.
Good pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Not diverse, poor employee relations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although one reads a lot of horror stories about this quasi governmental agency, the USPS is a great place to work. After 25+ years of employment (retired with over 26 years due to accumulated sick leave added to my years of service), I retired.
Pro érvek
great pay and retirement benefits
Kontra érvek
long hours (but worth it)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time work always fills the voids and here is the same. I always get a pleasure in the clients and patients. Busy office that keeps your day going and still manages to end on a peaceful note.
Friendly environment
Seeing people in pain
Munkahelyi kultúra
The district operation, place me in the field toperform compliance and accident investigation.I was the district Safety and Health specialist for 12000 employees. The Northern half of illinois.I liked the involvement,and turned down staff jobs for other operations.
worked without supervision