United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Rural Carrier Associate állásra itt: Port Orange, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Rural Carrier Associate5 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Port Orange, FL5 értékelés
Értékelések kategória szerint
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job with very good benefits. Although there isn’t a lot of opportunity for advancement because no one wants to leave their position. Very high paying job (for a reason) don’t get into this field if you aren’t ready for the conditions that come along with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is and was hard 9 hr to 12 hr days in the hot sun and vehicles have no A.C could put you to the test. Sometimes if they called you in on your not normal days you needed to come in with your own vehicle and have insurance to be covered so you can drive for USPS. Still the job was good for me. The part that didn't work out for me and my family was getting one day a week drop everything on call . So if you were out spending time with your family around 1 pm get a phone call to tell you that you have to come in proved stressful and hardship especially if that job wasn't your bread and butter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working Po for rural carriers since 2002 til retirement on August 15 20018....now,I am looking part time....I was experiencing soldering with blueprints of codex (Motorola)and Sony
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stressed, well paid , work friendly.
Holidays are hectic, , working in extreme heat is the hardest part of job. The most in enjoyable part of the job is delivering the mail & to meet new people.
Pro érvek
good pay
Kontra érvek
working in the heat, with no air conditioner
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very hectic work environment, when asked for assistance of guidance from superiors it wasn't given, many hours worked were undocumented or unpaided