United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Rural Carrier Associate állásra itt: Fort Atkinson, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 407 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You barely get training or poor training and are expected to be quick right in the beginning or you will get very few hours. The quicker you can get done the faster you can go home so they don't have to pay you a full 40 hours. If you spend 40 hours in your first week of training they will schedule you only 1 or 2 days to make sure you can't get 40 hours.
Pro érvek
no lunch, no breaks, get to go home after 5 to 6 hours.
Kontra érvek
only work 2 days a week if you try to get 8 hours a day in while training.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Understaffed due to very little to no training on the routes and duties to be performed causing the position to be very frustrating and confusing. No consistency with the schedule , is changed 2 to 3 times every week making it difficult to schedule any personal plans.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was told a lot of things that never happened. Was told I had time to find a vehicle to deliver mail with and then was told I needed a vehicle immediately. My first paycheck they forgot to pay me for 40 hours. Never did they offer to fix the problem and give me a pay advance for the missed hours they owed me.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.