United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Rural Carrier Associate állásra itt: Birmingham, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work culture inclusive & consistent in service as well as orders to ensure satisfactory standards of residences, and businesses on day to day operations with business matters
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work. As long as you have a full support system to assist with small kids, it is great. Otherwise, it will become too much to handle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most abusive workplace I’ve ever experienced. Violent behavior, drugs being used and smuggled, loud sirens going off constantly in the warehouse, chaotic, dirty and full of black dust. It was a nightmare. I was bullied by both management and coworkers. I would tell anyone to RUN from a job in the postal service and never look back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace no room for error management not very helpful to the overall daily task of a post office employee, work is very stressful & time challenged.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get to work at your on pace when delivering mail. Pays well, great hours. Hardest part of the job is driving in the heat in the summer time and cold during winter days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working for the United States Postal Service would start at 7:30a.m. I would go to my assigned case and begin to sort mail accordingly. I learned that if something is repeated long enough, it becomes second nature. Experience with the management was fair, overall I cant complain. My co-workers were easy to get along with and fun to be around. The hardest part of the job was the extreme temperatures outside. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I was constantly doing something and the salary.
Pro érvek
the type of work and the salary
Kontra érvek