United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

1 918 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 296 értékelés megtekintése
Retirement and Benefits
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windsor Locks, CT2018, október 18.
There is a long line for full time/career positions with the postal service. Employees work well pass 25 years on average. As a part time employee you can work more than 40 hours per week at some locations. You can also sign up for Amazon delivery on Sundays and holidays. Once you get a career position, the benefits are worth the time invested.
Pro érvek
Paid vacation and sick leave. Retirement plan..
Long work days and weeks.17
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed being out on the route
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, TX2018, október 18.
I was a sub so I did not have my own route. Always worked every Saturday and Monday. On call Tuesday through Friday. Did not like that at all. After 4 1/2 yrs I still did not have my own route. As a sub you have no benefits, no paid vacation.
Got to be on route
No benefits
Hard Work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moncks Corner, SC2018, október 18.
Very hard work . You have to be fast and have to be down for what ever weather comes your way. I was working from my personal vehicle at which I felt was dangerous.
Munkahelyi kultúra
rush and fast was the pigest fun at Uspost.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chanhassen, MN2018, október 17.
sorting paper is the starting point in the morning.
ordering packages are second sorting.
fast and rush is the USPOST job culture.
hardest part was sorting papers and delivering mails at winter time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job, not so good hours
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blue Valley, UT2018, október 17.
Working at the post office is very challenging. It is not just throwing mail into a mailbox. You have to sort out mail and packages and get them to the right customer within a certain time frame. I learned that working outdoors is not a good option for me. I liked my managers.
Good starting wage
Kontra érvek
uncertainty with hours for first year
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
usps
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, NC2018, október 17.
if you have small kids don't apply because they don't care about if you pick them up at daycare or if they are sick .On a typical work day you never know if you are going to be able to go home after you finish the route you were schedule for. if someone call out you will have to do your route and part of there route, Which makes you get off as late as 9pm.
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance or appreciation Dont Do it!
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Granbury, TX2018, október 15.
No work life balance or appreciation Don't Do it! Can take up to 15 years to become career and get benefits until then you get treated like dog pooh. And don't even guaranty more than 1 day a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard work and hard on your body
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lees Summit, MO2018, október 11.
I have worked as a trainer for Serco as a contract employee for 4 years and when the contract was ending I decided to try something different. I have been looking for the opportunity to come back.
Money is ok
enviornment is bad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
mail carrier
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Purcellville, VA2018, október 11.
I was promised 1 day a week, worked more like 6 days a week for 6 months straight. every time i had a day off i was called in. At least 1 time a week you would end up doing 2 or more routes because full timers called in sick
Pro érvek
money, easy for full timers
part timers pulled in 10 directions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Poor Managerment
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, NJ2018, október 11.
RCA's get treated terribly, harassed, mistreated, expectations are high right from the start, expect new employee to be as efficient as someone that has been there for 20 years. Company policies are ignored or carried out however the supervisor dictates them.
Kontra érvek
Be ready for continued harassment from management and fellow employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Nice Co-workers
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gallatin, TN2018, október 10.
Over worked due to management not able to do their job. Disparity of treatment with employees. And you seem just like a number to them like they can just replace you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
very unorganized
ARC (Assistant Rural Carrier) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2018, október 8.
Its too many chiefs and not enough indians with rotating supervisors from different locations and different attitudes is what causes the mix up and confusion. If everybody would be on one accord and stay on one accord, then I think things will run smoothly, but I guess people don't see that because it's the post office.
Overworked, Inconsistent, Mandatory No Holiday Pay
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, MI2018, október 8.
RCA's are required to be on call 7 days of the week. Management has an attitude whenever you ask for days off. If you have a family/personal life this is not the job for you. They own you. The location I worked at had a estimated 10 years until further advancement for a permanent position. Also, mandatory holidays with regular pay! Ridiculous!
Co-Workers
Work/Life Ratio, No Holiday Pay, Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Fantastic job
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenfield, TN2018, október 5.
The USPS is an American cornerstone and an amazing place to work. I’d highly recommend it to anyone with the skills necessary, and would point out that it’s one of the few companies that provides a living wage from the jump without having to have a degree.
Pro érvek
Career advancement, pay, important work
Kontra érvek
The initial hiring process can be slow
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Rural Carrier Associate
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Hampshire2018, október 5.
You start out at the postal service as a non career employee. This means not eligible to receive benefits. You are expected to work 7 days per week in multiple offices and with little training. You must work at a very fast pace and be able to multi-task. In the smaller offices you must supply your own vehicle and are expected to have a backup if your vehicle is unusable. The starting salary has decreased, however, you can make a significant amount of money because you can work as many hours as possible.
The union and management are still in an old mentality and have not addressed the changes that the postal service have faced with Packages and the major increase in package delivery and how to properly compensate for these changes. The amount of time it takes to deliver packages to each door as opposed to just delivering mail to a mailbox on the side of a road. There doesn't seem to be a place you can express these issues and have them addressed. It is very unfortunate for the postal service, the workers and the customers.
Pro érvek
Decent benefits, fast paced, customer service, dealing with the public
Kontra érvek
Stressful, little to no support
Rca
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia2018, október 4.
-17 plus dollars an hr is great, if you get the hours.
-Must be willing to go to other offices for work.
-No benefits for RCA or CCA positions.
-In 5 yrs we have had over 8 different managers.
-Most routes do not have bathrooms, its just you and nature, if your lucky.
Great hourly rate
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours and benefits
Great
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnstown, OH2018, október 3.
Awesome people always willing to help and bail each other out. I will miss it when I'm gone. I make enough money working 2 days a week to help me survive as our business gets growing. Great atmosphere!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Terrible management
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shelbyville, KY2018, október 3.
my experience as a RCA. Management will hold you back if you're not in the cliche. Don't waste your time with this boss if you're not willing to be a yes man...
Demanding
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, október 2.
It takes too long to get a regular position. Subs are on call 7 days a week, 363 days a year, and expected to work whenever needed. Working 6 days a week is typical. Subs get NO benefits. It takes years of this before getting a regular spot.
Fast paced
Demanding, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job, great manager and co-workers, very stressful and fast paced.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scio, OR2018, október 2.
Good place to work, intend to work long hours around the holidays. All in all i did like, but the maintenance to maintain my vehicle became to expensive to stay.
Pro érvek
Driving around, listening to music, no micro managing
Kontra érvek
Short breaks if any at all, personal maintenance on own vehicle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van