United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 599 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 269 értékelés megtekintése
Typical government facility environment
Rural Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmetto, FL2019, szeptember 8.
Training was comprehensive but not long enough. Not guaranteed or TOLD that my hours would be minimal and unsustainable. Had issues with learning various routes and resigned after 8 weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
very challenging
Rural Mail Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, GA2019, szeptember 8.
would not recommend to anyone there is little to no room for advancement it goes strictly off the length of time you've been employed there and management is very unorganized and the pay if not what you actually work for you work more than you get paid to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, busy, and exciting place to work.
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bushkill, PA2019, szeptember 8.
I enjoyed working for the United States postal service very much. The experience of meeting customers and the opportunity to learn how our mail is processed, and delivered was a very interesting experience.
Pro érvek
The Benefits the pay and the learning experience
Mandatory overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unprofessional and difficult to deal with
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Binghamton, NY2019, szeptember 7.
Got hired here and it was nothing but a headache. Management does not communicate with you or even return calls. The job seemed ok but it has no benefits and you're thrust into a culture where you're expendable and you have no freedom. Trying to get management to even lift a finger to get training done was impossible even after 10 different calls to five different people. Extremely unprofessional and I recommend avoiding working there at all costs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Stressful but great pay
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Searcy, AR2019, szeptember 6.
The job is stressful and you need to be fast and a quick learner. It can be infuriating depending on you route. However the pay is great and the bigger the office you work at the more hours you will get.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learn about your post office before accepting a job there.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hermitage, TN2019, szeptember 6.
I enjoyed working for my post office. My managers and coworkers were awesome, except one. If you do not ask questions you will be an RCA for years. You might be heading for a dead end job. The lead RCA at my office has been waiting 11 years for a career route. In my interview I was told there are plenty of hours for you to work. Most weeks it was just Saturday and Sundays. Then you would work the entire week. You are on call so you cannot work another daytime job because they might need you. You won’t know your working til that 5:30am call. If you work in an office like mine be prepared not to make a career for many, many years.
Bama girl
RCA Rural Carrier Associate p/t (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2019, szeptember 6.
Pretty much your going to work for your money. Must stay focused and have some patience to tolerate the stress that comes with this job. However if your a people’s person this is your ideal job. I had a great postmaster and superb supervisors that pushed me to succeed. Great team players we help each other.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job just tough to go full time
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newcomerstown, OH2019, szeptember 5.
Love the job....just hate the long process of getting on full time. Have to be a sub until people retire. I signed up for it knowing this though. Good pay for the job though
Pro érvek
On your own after sorting mail in the office first thing
Not enough hours available
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bismarck2019, szeptember 5.
They take months to hire you if you pass the civil service test that you can only be invited to take now by the way... also they give you 3 days of trading expecting you to know everything about the job AND hold you accountable for mistakes with only three days of training. Then keep you on probation for 12 months if your boss likes you then after a year they will offer you a better contract.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
You will work
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NC2019, szeptember 5.
Money is great! Plan on working hard and lots of overtime. It's a physical job. There are no set hours. Don't bother applying if your looking for a part time job.
Wonderful Job, just no advancement
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sardinia, OH2019, szeptember 4.
I loved my job and co-workers, just was no advancement in sight after 10 years with the company. No set schedule week to week, only guaranteed 8hrs per week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Lothrop, MI2019, szeptember 4.
I am a rural carrier and the best part of the job is being able to go out and deliver the mail. I am able to be outside and talk to people. It brings joy to my heart to make people happy through bringing them their mail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful but decent paying job.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2019, szeptember 4.
The work hours were very long, 10 - 16 hours per day and they called us in seven days a week. When you deliver mail to your assigned route it is simple. Although after you finish your route you are made to assist other carriers with delivering their mail and parcels.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not easy, stressful in some ways
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maize, KS2019, szeptember 4.
You came in at 6:30 am and began sorting your mail. Next, loading up your vehicle, and then going your route. I learned that you slow down so that you make fewer mistakes. Management was ok. The hardest part of it was sorting through all the mail including packages. Then going your route I thought was the most enjoyable.
great pay
Kontra érvek
having to work every day during peak season
I prefer not to say
Rural Mail Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leesburg, FL2019, szeptember 4.
This job is not what I expected. The hourly rate is great, but if you are only working one day a week... its not good at all.. i'm very disappointed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
RCA for small town office
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri2019, szeptember 4.
Great job if you are fit to memorize casing by the first month, and are able to case, pull, load, deliver in 9 hours or less. If you have 80+ miles on your route, be prepared to work fast with zero breaks or lunch at first. You can have breaks if you are speedracer. Just as long as you can make it back to office for dispatch around 5pm!
Good pay
Frantic/fast pased work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome job but sucky management
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edgerton, KS2019, szeptember 4.
I love the fast pace crazy environment and the people I work went. But the hours I work. are. crazy and mangment is always hard to get along with .
Stressful job
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia Station, OH2019, szeptember 3.
Long hours, long days, lots of driving and no recognition. You work until all the mail and packages are delivered. As a rural carrier you have to deliver a ton of packages and work on Sundays to deliver Amazon Prime packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were great- Management not so much
RURAL CARRIER ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wisconsin2019, szeptember 3.
This is a difficult job. Coworkers were really helpful and want everyone to succeed, but management could care less. Most never even introduced themselves, and I was never told who to report to directly. The supervisors would often sit and gossip about workers, with no regard to who was listening nor what was being said.
Independence
Kontra érvek
Awful management; never had time to take a lunch break or even use the restroom most days!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good money but not worth it
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Market, MD2019, szeptember 3.
At USPS you start at the bottom and work your way up by seniority (supposedly). Past experience? Hard work ethic? Better at the job than others? None of that matters. However, WHO you know DOES matter especially as (if) you climb the ranks. As an RCA/CCA you may work 1 day a week or 7. You don’t have a set schedule and you are required to basically be on-call any day you’re not already at work. If it’s your day off and they call and you don’t answer or don’t come in you are written up. You are not guaranteed to work the route you were trained on and they can/will have you work routes blindly. Since you are only guaranteed 1 day a week, you are not considered full time even if they work you 6 days a week. So no paid or even unpaid leave time or sick time is accrued. Also the health insurance available is not the same as “regular” employees (so not the amazing government benefits you hear about). After the initial training period, you get paid by evaluation time. That means if the route is evaluated as an 8-hr route and it takes you 9 hrs you still only get paid for 8. So get fast! But be accurate! Also don’t be too fast because then you can get in trouble for that... If that still sounds okay and you want to tough it out to become “regular” know it can take anywhere from 1-10+ years to move to the next step up as a regular carrier. Basically enough regulars have to retire (or die) for spots to open up and move everyone above you along. Lastly, no air conditioning in those mail trucks!
Pro érvek
No experience/degree required, good hourly pay
Kontra érvek
Will work you to death and you’ll never see family or friends again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van