United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 282 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 097 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are Over-Worked & Under Valued.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, CO2019, április 21.
The USPS is a dangerous place to work. The vehicles and other equipment used are outdated in terms of safety and reliability. In this way, I don't believe the USPS is spending the proper money on employee safety. The lack of A/C in the vehicles, along with non-working air-flow equipment, including fans and windows that may not roll down, are all cause for a serious health hazard. There are so many other functional issues that affect day-to-day working conditions that I would sincerely discourage any person from accepting a job at USPS facilities. I am concerned for employee safety for those that do not feel they are able to resign as I did due to their financial or family obligations. It is amazing to me that there is an organization operating like this in these times of labor standards.
Pro érvek
Acceptable starting pay at this level.
safety, hours, unhappy employees
Very productive place.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plant City, FL2019, április 21.
Very fast paced. Good benefits and you make very good money. Management sometimes take advantage of your time but the pay is definitely worth it. Great career job.
Very good money.
Time consuming
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace environment which I love!!!
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warfordsburg, PA2019, április 20.
I wish there was more working days available, unfortunately your on call everyday minus Sunday. That's a con as a SUB aka RCA! I do love my job and the people I work with. The chances of becoming a regular carrier takes forever as in years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depressive, bizzar old fashioned union mentality, 1980's technology...
Postal Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2019, április 20.
I was very excited about working here but quickly found that the USPS is one of the worst managed, worst communication, worst funded, worst batch of physical plants I have ever been associated with! If the American population could actually see or be a part of this for just a short period they/we would be completely embarrassed!!!

I felt like I had walked back into the 1960's or 70's with the complete lack of quality technology, the beat up facilities at my location and at the main training/sorting plant. Loved the raw sewage next to the outdoor training area! I have always know that many companies have unions involved but there was this old, oppressive negative union mentality everywhere! I could go on and on but suffice to say that we should be completely embarrassed!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Guranteed one day on call no matter what
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Geneva, WI2019, április 19.
No communication not a good balance for work and life alot of work!! Espcially if you are an rca your basically ignored sometimes you have to use your own vechile or wait for one mail and packages are alot to handle in such a short amount of time
Good pay
Everything else
Hard to get hired in.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anna, OH2019, április 19.
I loved the job. I knew going in that if I was going to get full time that someone needed to retire/quit/die. The health insurance was very pricey if you’re working 2 days a week. I only had to leave because I wasn’t getting enough hours and couldn’t afford the health insurance.
Co-workers, independence, insurance
Kontra érvek
Christmas, amazon, getting hired in.
Great place to work!
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, NE2019, április 18.
This is a great place to work. Only hard part about it is memorizing the route and addresses. Depending on the job you apply for, you could be working full-time or part-time with the opportunity to advance your career in the USPS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if you like being by yourself
RURAL CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma2019, április 18.
Drove over 130 miles a day as an RCA. Pay was great but when you are not the regular route driver you only work when they take off or are sick. I would have loved it if I got more hours.
Pro érvek
Quiet, by yourself, health insurance
Not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Terrible
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2019, április 16.
The first flag should have been the 3 month hiring process.The second should have been the fact that during orientation they have a 3rd party company.Come in and tell you that USPS has "hired them to counsel and provide support for USPS" employees. Which sounds nice on the surface but think about that. They need to pay a 3rd party consoling firm to help employees get through "tough times". Tough times that are no doubt caused by this poorly managed government corporation. If for some strange reason you like working 1-2 days a week,being on call and also being impoverished. This job is for you. As an RCA you have to fight for hours unless it's the holidays. CCA's are over worked. This place will crush your soul eitherway. They don't have a 60%- 70% turn over rate for nothing. It's only a matter of time before USPS reaches a breaking point. I honestly don't know how they keep employees. The career employee's break rules to get the job done "on time". 200 packages they want you to stay hydrated, where do I use the bathroom? Oh ya there aren't any and you won't have time to go anyways. If you do go outside and you get caught guess who's going to be in trouble? You are not USPS. Everything is your fault. You get heat stroke? you should have hydrated. They take all responsibility off of them at every single turn. The amount of turmoil USPS employees go through for a check is unreal. It's all over the internet and I could go on all day. USPS will put you into the mental hospital. DO NOT WORK FOR USPS.
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours, poorly managed, poor safety
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Lack of reliable management
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stony Creek, VA2019, április 16.
Management is often absent, and therefore questions go unanswered, because they can never be asked. Management also fails to communicate with each other, which leaves employees overburdened in their daily workload. This has led to regular employee turnover, and constant under-staffing. The USPS needs to address their management deficiencies, in order to retain employees longer than 6 months. In my time employed with this company I have watched countless people get hired and then subsequently quit.
Great pay
Kontra érvek
Low quality supervisors, long work hours
fast pace
RCA (Rural Carrier Associate) Sub (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middlebourne, WV 261492019, április 16.
fast pace and friendly environment. great job with great pay and benefits. Just part time right now till something with more hours opens up and becomes available.
pay and benefits
part time right now
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of hours, maintain a work vehicle, available at all times with short notice
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, NC2019, április 15.
Fast paced and mentally taxing job. Takes many years to become an actual employee that can recieve earned leave and sick time. Benefits as a rca are very exspensive.

Pay is very good. A vehicle able to deliver mail out of is mandatory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours and hard work
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2019, április 15.
Great job to start when your younger. It long hours and hardwork and stressful environment. You have to be a team player but you will always have to help other coworkers
very bad equipment
Associate Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, április 15.
Only 4 hours a week on Sunday delivering Amazon.com to rural areas. Vehicles broke, hand held devices broke. When hand held did work the software frequently gave false information and batteries frequently weren't charged. I had to use my personal cell phone on numerous occasions to finish the route. USPS eliminated the on-site supervisor and we had to call a supervisor in another city if there were issues.
Pro érvek
I got to see more of the country side
dangerous hectick pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay for a part time position
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shelby, NC2019, április 14.
The pay was excellent but offered very few benefits for part time employment. The expectations were high with little employee support for new hires. Stressful position .
Pay with mileage
Production -like requirements
Wonderful place to work
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oviedo, FL2019, április 14.
Work independently but could call for assistance if needed. Great people to work with and for. It was hard work in the heat but was gratifying. Wonderful coworkers there when you need them.
Great Pay
Temporary
Ok
Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2019, április 13.
It's a grate to work if you are a full time employee. Other than that is not really fun. You only get to work when the person you back up is of or on vacation.
When you get a route
Not enough hours
Need change
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oswego, NY2019, április 12.
Need to treat people as human. Need to have a trainee to train newcomers for a new route, but not have him/her to go out blind. The management need to be changed.
Life of a sub
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Medina, OH2019, április 12.
Working for the USPS, your life as a sub means it's basically feast or famine for work. You may get over 40 hrs for a while, then all of a sudden, you may only get 16 or 24 hrs with no explanation. I enjoy the job, the people and the freedom. But it's hard to feed your family or manage your bills when you don't have a consistent schedule. Unfortunately, they don't pay you enough to live either. The salary is not enough when you have a family to support.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Best job
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prescott, AR2019, április 11.
Love this job. Would recommend to anyone who love getting paid to look at Gods beautiful scenery on a day to day basis. Great pay. Friendly environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van