United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 530 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 695 értékelés megtekintése
busy place
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, WA2019, augusztus 18.
Its hard job but its fun to do that job time just flies, every day is like new you never get bored. you have to deal with so many different customer. it responsible job.
most no time for lunch
short breaks
Depends on the location
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Center, CA2019, augusztus 18.
If you have a good office that is staffed well it's not bad besides holidays plan to work a lotttt. People either can do it or can't, it's not difficult work but it is not for everyone. Fast paced especially at the start but if you're good at it you can relax quite a bit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mostly an awesome place to work overall
Reg carrier rural rt usps (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tonkawa ok 74653 k0612019, augusztus 18.
Communication is an issue and compensation for rural carriers for vehicle maintenance could be better also more carriers to sub regular rt currently in my cluster of office there are five carriers for 8 rts and only one sub. This could be tended to more efficiently
3,0
Hard Job
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Claremore, OK2019, augusztus 18.
The post office can be a great place to work with great pay. The job is very mental and physically exhausting!!! You don’t stop moving until you are done. You work a lot in my experience and don’t have much of a home/social life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked as a RCA for 2weeks after getting back from training.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, GA2019, augusztus 15.
1st week rode 1 day in jump seat with carrier I would be sub for , next day cased ,next day ran 1st half of route , then regular went on vacation leaving me on a route by myself not properly trained haven't even tan last part of route worked that week getting in at 1st at 8pm then 6pm then 5pm rest week , got letter in mmail
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Management dont care about you
Overall I enjoyed working for USPS. Only
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nash, TX. And. Hooks, Tx2019, augusztus 15.
The experience with USPS . Postal Service. Was concentration , dedication , completion.to get the job done. But the job is excitement to have a career for government branch service. To service the people each and every day.. as the old saying . The mail must go through. To it's destination. . I enjoyed see and learning . Improvement in placing the letters or Numbers on boxes needed.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as with the USPS is a no-nonsense, fast-paced work environment.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1301 Marshall Ave., Lancsater, PA, 176032019, augusztus 15.
At the beginning of my day, I carriers were required to case the mail, receive accountable items, loading the truck, delivering mail and packages, and assisting other RCA's as needed. I learned about every detail and the hard work that goes into the postal system and mail distribution. Our department was not typically recognized by management, as our direct supervisor would normally leave in the mornings, leaving supervisors in other fields to tend to any issues if they could. This was in a warehouse-like setting with a very large, diverse group of coworkers in different departments. One of the harder parts of the job was trying to keep up with and abide by the very strict rules, as they changed sometimes on a daily basis. Sometimes the days were very long and exhausting, involving dangerous weather conditions and heavy lifting. My favorite part of this job was improving at my duties and being able to drive on my own during the afternoons.
Wish I was still there.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Cruces, NM2019, augusztus 15.
I came in during their busy season, November and December, and my first day out by myself the vehicle broke down twice. I started at 7 am am didn't finish until 8:45 pm. I was so frustrated that I sign the papers to voluntarily quit. Wish I had hung in there. One regret I have was quitting.
Pro érvek
Steady schedule, good pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Possibly long hours and vehicles breaking down.
Great Delivery
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2019, augusztus 14.
Working for the postal service was and exciting and enjoyable time. This was another place of employment that I enjoyed going into work, seeing my co-workers and providing the customers with their packages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Post Office is consuming
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, augusztus 14.
This is a great place to work. As long as you have a full support system to assist with small kids, it is great. Otherwise, it will become too much to handle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Worst place to work
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX 760512019, augusztus 13.
This is the worst job to ever work for the management is so bad there none of the supervisors talk to you with respect they all disrespect you a lot there not friendly people at all and the people that are supervisors how did they even get there job they don’t know how to manage anything they try there best to mess over your money too
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Horrible Work Environment
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Versailles, KY2019, augusztus 13.
I would only have 1 day off every other week. There was no work / life balance. The pay was good, but management was horrible. I worked there for almost 2 years and would not recommend it to anyone. The only upside was the pay and the union was so powerful it was almost impossible to be fired.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
They overwork there employees
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2019, augusztus 12.
You only get 5 days off in a year so never make plans with family, work everyday even sundays. Supervisors are unprofessional, they pressure the carrier to hurry when delivering, no team work, and every mistake is your fault, so you need the union to defend you. If you get in accident your fired. I was here for two years, as a rural carrier, im supposed to provide my own vehicle.
be
to
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for people with no life or loved ones.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, KY2019, augusztus 12.
Always working long days, no benefits or time off. If you aren't scheduled every day for the week you can be called into work. Days are extra long when other people don't show up. Very understaffed and poor management.
If you have the time...
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  NY2019, augusztus 12.
This is Not a career job off the get go! They tell you that your getting one day a week (maybe). No you are on-call, this does guarantee Any hours! And if you dont have a right hand drive vehicle get ready for pain. The white trucks are better for that but then you dont have heat/ac. Pay isn't enough to fix the POV (that will get destroyed) if you work less then 20 hours a week. But hey if you have the time go ahead.
Great
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2019, augusztus 12.
The job of a Rural Carrier Assistant is a challenging and understanding job.It requires you to completely fill in the slots where mail and packages are to be delivered to right locations, and the finish your job in a safe and timely manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Heavy work load, people in supervisor positions that should not be in supervisory positions.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Petersburg, VA2019, augusztus 12.
Worked for a few months, very disorganized. Supervisors as a whole did not know what they were doing from screwed up schedules to consistently checking up on you. Unprofessional behavior from supervisors, disrespectful to staff and just down right rudeness. You are expected to lift 70 pound packages out of a bin without assistance, something that is incredibly dangerous to do. Alot of staff out on "disability".
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours and management is horrible
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eaton Rapids, MI2019, augusztus 12.
I worked there 4 years. You have to wait for someone to retire to move up and get your own route. There are POV routes where you use your own vehicle to deliver mail. (Yes...drive from the right of the car). It doesn't matter if you get a flat tire, get stuck in the snow, get stuck on ice, nail in your tire, if you are in your own vehicle, you are responsible for fixing the problem and still getting mail delivered by 5 pm.
Pro érvek
The other carriers help teach you as much as they can.
Kontra érvek
Management only cares about mail being delivered...not the employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gresham, OR2019, augusztus 11.
All new management and all don’t know what they are doing post master is power hungry wouldn’t recommend someone to work here if they want something of a life you don’t get time off at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Very Stressful
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2019, augusztus 11.
Management don't what to do and the regular Rural carrier run the station, I don't a set schedule, and you can't make plan because they can call anytime to cover other shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van