United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 985 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 814 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is great just not the people
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Howell, MI2020, február 24.
The job was enjoyable but overwhelming at times with the holidays & amazon prime volume. Pay was great. not a good work/life balance though and the morale at the office i worked at was at an all time low. I'm sure there are plenty of other offices that are amazing to work in though.
Talk about a fun job
Assistant Rural Carrier (ARC) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpine, CA2020, február 22.
Stressful, YES.
Fun, rewards, sometimes exciting - most certainly.

Getting paid to drive around, play ding-dong-ditch and enjoy the views of Alpine - GREAT

Also, if you want a job that you get paid to sweat, this is your jam.

(Sunday & Holiday Package Delivery)
1,0
Horrible Place to Work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, február 21.
The postal service treats you like a slave and the management is less than encouraging. The hours are terrible as most scheduled days you are forced to come in to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard work that needs a great memory and even better work ethic
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anna, OH2020, február 21.
A postal employees job can be very challenging. You must be able to work in all weather conditions. You will need to work hard every day on time management for productivity.Be able to drive light weight RWD vehicles that are very challenging in wet and icy conditions. You will also need to be able to lift up to 70 lbs. You will also have to memorize routes and locations of driveways and boxes.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is terrible. They couldn’t get my paychecks correct.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Haven, FL2020, február 21.
Worst work experience I’ve ever had They say to call if you need help, but they never answer the phone because all the supervisors would stand in the parking lot and smoke cigarettes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of professional mentoring from upper management
City & Rural carrier assistant - holiday support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2020, február 21.
Training at the Academy differs dramatically from onsite on the job training(the mail carriers are your support system) because management doesn't care about you, just about getting the job done with the least amount of support (from broken/unusable equipment/vehicles to possible loss of pay) could become disruptive, disrespectful and very unprofessional.
Not what you think
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sulphur, LA2020, február 21.
I have been at the post office for a year. I work as an RCA, and it's hard work. Either you catch on, or you don't. There is no in between. Sink or swim, is their motto! All I can say is good luck to the newbies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employment is conducive to personal needs
Rural Carrier, Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orofino, ID2020, február 19.
I am a substitute delivery person. My post master is very accommodating and encouraging. He works with me to improve my performance and knowledge. Communication is key and he is always available when I have a question. His expectations are clear and he is quick to praise when I show extra effort to succeed. Work place is pleasant and co-workers are supportive of each other. I am responsible for my own vehicle and those expenses are sometimes high compared to my pay scale. But that was the expectation when I accepted the job. I am thankful to have this job in a rural community where there are very few options.
Hours
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Imperial, CA2020, február 19.
The USPS is a honorable job who’s purpose is to serve the community. The benefits are excellent for full time workers. However the assistants ( or part timers) do not qualify for disability, unemployment or sick leave.
Interesting job
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holland, MI2020, február 19.
There are alot of hours involved in the Assistant positions, but when a route opens up, the hours are good. Setting up a route is like putting together a puzzle. Con: It takes 3-4yrs to get a route.
Good career
Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2020, február 19.
Working as a RCA for almost 2 years. The job is not hard once you get a hang of it. You start out not making great hours depending on your office but once your learn different routes your hours get better. I’m currently making 30 + Hours a week. My first few months where the toughest because you don’t know the route the casing is hard. But if your management is good they will send your help from other RCA to help you case. What helped me was starting with the dps that way you get a feel for the route and streets.
Pro érvek
Pay, Work life balance, Finish your route early still get paid for route hours
Kontra érvek
No benefits until you become a regular.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be ready for a new experience
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kinston, NC2020, február 19.
Great place to work. Wish there were more working hours. Specially if the employee has a large family. It be worth the wait unfortunately bills accumulate very quick in the process.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the pay, it was good.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poplar Bluff, MO2020, február 19.
Too bad we have to work for years in order to get on a regular route and insurance. The LLV fleet is in dire need of an upgrade. These LLVs are a huge safety hazard!!
U.S.A. Mail Truck
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raymond, NH2020, február 19.
I leaned how to drive a right hand drive vehicle. I leaned how to sort mail. I learned how to do a mail route. I learned how to protect myself from vicious domesticated dogs and anti-dog safety equipment. I learned vigilance for both sorting the mail and driving to keep me more aware of my surroundings.
2,0
Under paid and Over worked
Rural Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evergreen, CO2020, február 19.
Working at the postoffice as a rural carrier was a very fun and fulfilling job for the times it was. However working for peanuts and 14-18 hours a day for said peanuts is inhuman.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA)
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stephens City, VA2020, február 18.
You work your butt off between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Worked 8 days stratigt a week and had Thanksgiving and Christmas off. Lucky to have one day off . . . Had to get in early load a truck load of packages to deliver before the regular routes went out (sometimes 2-3 loads), then had to run packages out of your own car frrom about 11:00 am on. Once Christmas hit, you were only guaranteed 1 day a week. Drops from one extreme to the other. They use you, your car and put you in dangerous situations with vehicles that break down, and then could care less about you after the holidays. The bad part is, you can't even take a part time job. You are expeceted to run your 1 day a week route but be available if someone calls in sick or goes on vacation. Therefore,you can't even schedule yourself with another job to supplement the loss of work. I guess it would be a good job for someone that doesn't need the money, and doesn't mind working holidays and weekends only...
Love the usps
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2020, február 18.
Working for the USPS was one of the hardest things I have ever done but I LOVED it! Would go back in a heartbeat if they could give me some type of predictable schedule. I still miss the people I work with and will have them as lifelong friends. My manager helped me be successful as did my team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apache Junction, AZ2020, február 17.
I loved this job. I would do it again in a heartbeat if they offered me a position. Great place to work. Loved the organization and independence of working there.
Pro érvek
Fun, always busy, Independently worked
Kontra érvek
No air conditioning in mail truck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You only get part time hours starting off
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallapoosa, GA2020, február 17.
You are able to get insurance. Its a nice office to work. Friendly co workers . The only thing i would say that sucks is getting on full time. It seems to be a very slow process of getting on full time .
Great benefits
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reform, AL2020, február 17.
It is a great job and you get paid for everything you do. They always make sure you're comfortable in your work environment. The 90 day process is too long because it's 90 actual working days.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van