United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 819 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 498 értékelés megtekintése
Review summary
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pelion, SC2019, december 13.
I feel like RCA''s are underappreciated and should be allowed to earn holiday and sick pay. The post office in general caters to the office personnel.
Could be better
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellefonte, PA2019, december 12.
Management sucks
Coworkers never happy
Hardly see your family
Ur seen but not heard
Stressed all the time
High expections
No time to have lunch but u have to take one
No advances
Situational Analysis an Strategy Execution skill
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glenn Dale, MD2019, december 11.
Great job for developing analytical skills to encourage efficient and accurate duty performance. Work must be done to encourage integrity of managerial performance and ethic as well as efforts to build rapport with employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy when working, on call
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maui, HI2019, december 11.
When you are working it is busy, loading all amazon parcels and sorting mail. Holidays are the busiest time of year, and Hawaii handles nearly all amazon packages.
As an RCA you are on call 7 days a week and need to be available,. Your other jobs needs to be flexible.
Healthcare is okay if you are single, but when you add a family plan iy isn't worth it.
Good job with good pay
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2019, december 11.
Very good job with very good benefits. Although there isn’t a lot of opportunity for advancement because no one wants to leave their position. Very high paying job (for a reason) don’t get into this field if you aren’t ready for the conditions that come along with it.
Good Job
Postman - Rural Carrier Regular (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyve2019, december 11.
It was the job I expected and it was great! The hours were fantastic. The office was more like a family environment than work. We came in happy and left happy. I miss it a lot. The work was satisfying because you knew you were doing a good job because of how the customers treated me ... the customers I miss most of all.
Rural Carrier Associate at USPS
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsfield, MA2019, december 10.
I found contrary to what I believed the Post Office does not offer a stable career, opportunity, benefits, or even pays the wages promised. When you start as a rural carrier associate you are in a craft meaning non union non benefit if your lucky and its at a large office the post office will provided a vehicle otherwise its your car (very bad).

1.) the position will advertise 18.20 a hour but it wont state that you are given a route that route has approved hours lets 8; so when you work if you work 11-12 hours (which will happen frequently) you be paid for 8 hours meaning the true wage is going to 13-14 bucks an hour.

2.) the payroll is the worst I have seen, hours even days were omitted from my paycheck this is NOT isolated it is happening in Boston, New York and San Jose; management makes unfair rules and then can not comply with those rules and it is not just rural carriers either city carriers have this problem as well. The only time my paycheck even came close reconciling was the week after I resigned.

3.) Stability and Job security - there is none employees are terminated for leaving mail trucks running to warm up in the morning, for backing up to mailboxes, for going into driveways. Let say you have a route and slip a disk in your back and are laid up for 6 months that's fine but when you go back your route will been assigned to someone else and with it your income, yes they do this with people who are injured or disabled due to illness.

4.) opportunities - first year forget it you can not even apply; from what I hear a rural carrier associate has to
  több... work 5-6 years to be a rural carrier which then grants a mon-sat work week with no benefits; generally someone has to quit, retire or die for there to be an opening my rural carriers were younger than I was; even a supermarket should offer opportunities after 5 years.

To close if you are offered a job at the post office do the following; DO NOT resign your current job DO NOT give notice. The post office will schedule you for a shadow day do that ASAP and set up orientation 2 weeks later. On shadow day you will see what the work and the vehicles and equipment are like; watch how fast the carrier has to move believe me you WILL be expected to move like that BEFORE the end of your training - don't believe what the postmaster says because mine said "we don't expect miracles" and I listened... They wanted me to do 500 drops with packages in 5 hours on a route it takes 1 hour to drive straight out with nothing.
  kevesebb
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not appreciate you
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2019, december 10.
They don’t pay like they should They cut your work anyway possible unless they want to make you go to a horrible office and work that does not appreciate you there You are not given the materials you need at offices that you have not been to like a case key
U.S.P.S. is a trap
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pocahontas, IL2019, december 10.
They suck you in keeping you hungry for money barely making 200 to 600$ every 2 weeks if you're lucky. Your on call every day. On average it takes 12years to become regular that's where the money is but making less than 20,000 a year until then is an impossible task I've gone into $16,000 in debt since working for usps 6 years ago I've exhausted all of my resources. Plz Avoid at all cost
Great work place
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  King George, VA2019, december 10.
Feels like a family working with associates that are always willing to help. I learned how to work in a very fast-paced environment in a very timely manner.
Poor management
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, december 9.
Really poor management(direct supervisor) with a taste of racism specifically at the stations location where I have been working at as mail deliver . It's better to work at the central plant.
Hectic environment
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, december 9.
The United States Post Office offers you a chance to succeed at being an associate Mail Carrier. although it is often hectic, and fast paced, It does offer a sense of accomplishment at days end.
Good Place to work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma2019, december 8.
Good place to work. Hard on your personal vehicles for the amount of mileage you get paid. Could take years to get moved up to full time position. Overall good place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great company
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Airy, NC2019, december 7.
I worked as an ARC on Sundays only. Never seen any supervisors only coworkers but they were all helpful. Easy job really but the weather is a big factor. No matter the season mail still runs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place just not enough hours
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warrenville, SC2019, december 6.
Alot of broken promises when hired. If changing positions you will be out of work for 4-6 weeks. Very high stress which I enjoy. Just need hours I was promised.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a tough job but it pays well and for the most part its worth it.
RURAL CARRIER ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Benton Harbor, MI2019, december 6.
My experience with management has overall been excellent. It's not perfect but no place is. The hours vary a lot, which can leave you struggling at times because you have to start out part time.
Unorganized
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gonzales, LA2019, december 6.
I’ve never experienced working for an company and getting paid a month later. My information when I was hired was sent to work location and I had to work and still not get paid. Didn’t like this at all.
Rural Carrier
Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fernley, NV2019, december 6.
It's nice performing your Civil Duty and being part of the Federal Government. Benefits, meeting community members, company vehicle and gas card. Options to work regionally for extra time. Opportunity for relocation and training and advancement.
2,0
Ughhhh
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, DE2019, december 5.
It’s a job. You either love it or you hate it! Management is awful and there’s nothing you can do about the way you will be treated. Carriers call out left and right and you will work long hours after Thanksgiving . That is a guarantee
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work, but new government guildlines make it hard to do your job in the allotted time
Rural carrier usps (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elmore, OH2019, december 4.
I've enjoyed my position with the USPS, however, the restrictions placed on our jobs limit us to do our selected job in a timely manner. Customer service is no longer a top priority with them and I feel it should be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van