United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Route Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Route Driver20 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 638 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery of the mail and packages
I worked for USPS for 9 months, Very hard work and long hours, pay is good. Had to supply your own right hand drive vehicle which was expensive and keeping it up was constant.
2,0
Stressfull
Stressful, too many cliques, not enough time on same route to learn corrrectly. Said I did not need my own vehicle, but in order to work had to have one for delivering mail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service is a fast-paced, fun, and diverse workplace.
The United States Postal Service is a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone plays a team game. It is fun and fast paced. Yet, everyone shares a common goal: to get the job done effectively and efficiently, but most importantly, safely.
Roule Route carrier
Did not give me enough time to learn my the Job in a timely manner. The managers expectt for you to do your job within the time frame of the people who had been there for years. And if given the time you can do the same as others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace but very relaxed atmosphere
The USPS job is great and it offers opportunities if one is able to stick around for them. unfortunately they do not hire full time employers for people who are not yet working within the company. It takes an average of 8 years to get a full time position. If looking for a part time job , it is a great place to work at.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, company highly recommended, and staff was great.
I would encourage anyone to apply at USPS. They are a great company to work for. Although, I was only a substitute carrier, I still felt like a huge part of the team.
Independence
Kontra érvek
Only 1 day a week to work.
Dependable employment
The job started out as a casual position which is what I had been looking for. It turned into a full-time position which I continued to work until my wife retired.
Mail Route Driver
I delivered mail on a rural route. I sorted the mail and then drove it to rural mailboxes. It was a nice, relaxing job that was only hard when it rained because of the dirt roads.
relaxing
muddy roads
Good Job
Working at USPS is fun, its not easy and you learn to multitask, It is nice working on your own deliver mail. You have a time issue things have to be delivered on time an get your route done by a certain time. But all together it is a fun place to work.
Pro érvek
be by yourself on your time, time management is important
Kontra érvek
cold and heat still deliver mail
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only pt and it was very fast paced and I didn't work long.
This is a very good company to work for but I was put on the one route that no one else wanted and I soon understood why. It covered part of 3 counties with a lot of stops and I had to be back to the office by 4:30 and it was very difficult and stressful for me.
Stressful
Fast paced enivironment
A typical day there started with sorting the mail into route order and then delivering the mail and packages. I learned good memory skill on this job. The hardest part of the job was getting out onto you route on time to deliver the mail.I met a lot of good people on my working route.
No advancement opportunities.
Post Office
You were required to go into the office everyday to check your schedule because the manage would change the part-time drivers schedule. Big conflict and not a good office to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the lady I was working with the route was long and tedious. It is hard on your personal vehicle. I do not think that rural delivery drivers are compensated enough for what they do.
1,0
Never get full time
Use your own vehicle to rag it out for very little pay and no reward. This job will starve you to death. Get paid every two weeks no benefits unless you win a lottery for a full time route.
Lazy job
Lazy job
Fast paced, routine required
Sort mail correctly
keep schedule

stressful starting out

I love driving and being by myself so this job is perfect.

Hardest part about the job is dealing with the union nonsence when they decide to ban HCR's from going inside the post office.
Good Benefits
odd hours, HCR get screwed over by USPS union
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work, loved the comaradary
I sorted mail in the morning and after my route was completed. I loved driving and meeting the customers, The area I worked was the most beautiful spot in Michigan.
Pro érvek
Steady pace, Most of the day you were on your own.
Kontra érvek
Holidays could be hectic and unrelenting as Christmas drew closer.
Job security
Mostly toxic environment. Some say its management some say its worker attitude. It really both. Very few managers earned the position and go on a power trip. A few workers, knowing that its tough to get fired, are very unproductive and go out of their way to make it hard on management but it actually makes it hard on everyone else
Worket attitudes
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work, hours are pretty good
the hours are good, the people i work with are knowledgeable and willing to be helpful. I receive good pay and 2 weeks vacation, my boss is easy going and we get along great. the only problem i have with my current job is that I do not have medical, dental and retirement benefits
Life at USPS
When you start out you will be called a CCA. As a CCA you are required to work 7 days a week on average working between 48 - 56 Hours. If your fast than you will be working a route and half.
Vacation days will not be coming your way till you start Opting for routes and have a scheduled day off, but even than they will call you on most days.

Best Part of the Job. Getting out of the office, days fly by. Your going to be under the gun to get your route done ASAP and truly to get done when your expected to taking a lunch or your breaks are not a option.

Working fast you lose money, taking a long time for your route you get hammered.

USPS is not what it used to be.
My Review for United States Postal Service
I worked in the loading area. I loaded the delivery trucks for the evening pick ups. I also handled walk in customers with any questions or concerns they may have.
Pro érvek
It was a friendly place to work.
További United States Postal Service-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés