United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: RCA

Munkakör megnevezése
RCA153 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 851 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The orientation and training was somewhat dreadful but very informative. At the same time it could not prepare you enough for the job. If the post office did a little more on the job training, it would make it easier for new employee's.

You got to be a quick learner and willing to put 100% in everyday or you will not make it. There was always some kind of lack of communications.
Pro érvek
good pay, excellent culture, most people willing to help
Kontra érvek
Prepare to work on every weekend/holiday, you are basically a temp until you become regular
Munkahelyi kultúra
Leaving this job was one of the best decisions ever . Work all day everyday just about . When it was time for a day off the manager always threatens to fire you . This location was Douglasville,Ga . They literally didn’t care anything about anyone only the mail or packages .
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job sucks management is rude and unorganized the post master and rural supervisor have a power contest everyday it’s so much drama. It would be a lot better under different management. They don’t have enough carriers so they work you into the ground. It’s no time for family even on your days off you get called into work
Pay
Kontra érvek
No time for family, rude management, over worked, long hours, drama, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was so honored to get hired at USPS. However, it turned out to be awful. Working 10 - 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. RCA new hires dropping off like flies. I would have probably stayed had I just delivered mail only. It's the amount of endless parcels that go on forever that makes the day so long and exhausting. This is a thankless job. Not enough carriers to handle the load. Ridiculous!
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't mind working hard, and getting slightly dirty sometimes, can get along with I WIDE variety of people, and area self-starter, this will be a great place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security is threatened and the union is not good. The postoffice is losing money really badly. Managment harasses employees constantly. I would go somewhere else if you want a good job.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great career opportunity. It is a place where you are treated well and where you can continually learn and grow. You work independently and serve a purpose in your community. But until you become a regular employee and are at substitute statis you are only guaranteed 1 day a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not recommend being an RCA, but if you are wanting a full time position, that allows you to drive your own vehicle, then this would be a great job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the PO has been a weird experience. Starting off right into the Holiday’s was awful, if you want a better outlook on the job, start before September. Make sure you are okay with part time hours until someone retires.. Expect to be pushed to your breaking point and have no one care when you get there. Training was alright. This might be a good job for a workaholic, but I don’t think it’s right for me.
Pay
Part time, over worked, no benefits at first, ZERO WORK/LIFE BALANCE
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS of Brookville is a small office that serves the local community. The mail is received every morning, sorted and distributed, then delivered in a timely manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
hot and the packages have overcome the mail and the winters suck driving
Being a part time employee I did not ever get a Saturday off and I was always stuck working the days after a three day weekend or a holiday and the mail on those days is outrageous.

The amazon packages started being delivered on Sundays so I worked the worst days with the most mail and for n9o benefits and 1/4 the salary as the full time career persons.
outside
extreme weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at USPS you will not be feel apreciated, continually rushed and bullied by your supervisor.
I don't recommend it, even the money seems to be good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was accurate for the type of work we had to do. If you are part time you were only guaranteed one day a week With no benefits. it is very hard on your vehicle so make sure you have something you are willing to have a lot of wear-and-tear to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired as a substitute, with the idea of working every Saturday and every other Monday, per what I was told at my interview. I was good with that, as I only needed a part time job and I could work around that at another job if needed. The postmaster that recommended me for hiring left that post office, so I was left hanging for 3 months. I was really looking forward to the job, so I waited. Finally got into orientation. Once I get to my assigned post office, I find out I don't get any guaranteed days. So, here I sit, never working. I wait to get called in. Then when I do get a day, I am on a route I have never been on and I am slow, so they frown upon my lack of speed. Now add the fact I got called in and then as I am about to head in, they call back and tell me not to bother. So, I am employed, but I don't work. What a waste of my time. Also, you are on probation for 90 WORKING days or 1 calendar year. So they can let you go at any time for no reason. With me never getting scheduled, I will hit the 1 calendar year way before 90 working days. They tell you to call other offices for hours. I have done that. I have gotten hours at other offices, but they just point and say go do that route. It is very stressful to be expected to organize mail and deliver it to over 400 addresses when you don't have a clue where you are going. Just "follow the mail" is what they tell you. Sure. Sounds easy enough. It isn't. Their equipment is outdated. Management doesn't have a clue. I don't know how they have managed to keep going this long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very very stressful. Very poor management at the PO I worked for. No respect for employees at all You have no life if you work for them
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is great if you don't need to count on consistantly working and never moving up. They tell you when you begin that you can earn a way into a full time position that counts toward your retirement. But no one in the post office wants to retire and you will be waiting years to get a full time position. Until then you are on call and if you don't answer they stop calling you for work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service is a good job but you only work one day a week therefore it takes years to get full time.the pay is good if you get to work but if you have a family it’s hard to pay bills on one day a week
The pay
Not getting enough work
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t care if you got in an accident or you’re sick! They’ll ask if you could take a lyft to work or still find a way to come in! Just terrible! But if you are single with no life, never sick, don’t have children, it’s a perfect job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pretty good job a lot of drama though. They don’t work around you or your life because I’m their eyes the mail is life so if your looking for a job that will consume you the post office is the place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part-time employees are treated Very Poorly, Not enough hours or pay, no benefits, company continually wastes money on non-sense instead of what would benefit all employees, This industry needs a management overhaul from top to bottom!
Munkahelyi kultúra
RCA here. tried searching a 200 mile area looking for more routes to sub in on and couldn't find more that 2 per week. Managers can be good or bad. Try to make the best of it.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés