United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postmaster

189 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 874 értékelés megtekintése
Career
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Albany, MS2020, február 18.
Great career with benefits including vacation time, sick days & paid holidays Company is NOT flexible as far as work hours because of customer demand
1,0
No a good career choice
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2020, február 6.
Spent my career there. Benefits and pay great but terrible upper management and labor unions will bankrupt the USPS by 2030. You are not treated with any respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are an amazing team driven company!!
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westboro, MO2020, január 22.
I enjoyed everyone that worked with me!! Other Postmasters, coworkers, and customers!! They were supportive to me and worked together well with me!! Learned new things daily!! It was an amazing experience!! So thankful !!
I don't know
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mekoryuk, AK2020, január 18.
I miss working for United States postal service. If I was given a chance to work for United States postal services again I would gladly take it. Theyre a great company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hard and look to move up if that's what you desire.
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carnelian Bay, CA2020, január 13.
Good job with fair pay. Workload can be very demanding at times especially during the holidays. Smaller offices have the time to assist customers on a more personal basis. Many avenues for upward mobility.
Steady
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodruff, SC2020, január 3.
Great place to work. Steady, no layoff issues. A chance to interact with people, and customers on a daily basis. A good place to advance to Management if so desired. A sense of accomplishment at the end of every work day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good company, hard wirk
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Janesville, WI2019, december 26.
I really enjoyed my time there, it is a lot of hard work and long hours. Good pay, like working in disfuntional family. Retirement benefits and lesion are hard to find in companies in today's work force.
Na
Postmaster (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, december 15.
Great Salary
Great Benefits
Upward mobility
One of the biggest benefits of working at the post office is that you get the USPS employee health insurance. The USPS is part of the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program and takes care of 2/3 of the health insurance premiums for its employees and retirees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Enduring
Postmaster (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United States2019, november 22.
If you're looking for a campfire gathering environment, this is not the location for you. Although there are great friendships made, be mindful that you're there to do a job, not be overly friendly and gossip.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast pace job that was not difficult at all to deal with, if you like to work.
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stedman, NC2019, november 8.
It was a fast pace, constantly changing job. You have to be motivated to succeed. The salary is very good. The retirement benefits are worth maintaining longevity with the USPS. The leave earning benefit while working is great. That takes care of the non flexibility in scheduling.
Salary and benefits
Kontra érvek
They were not flexible about your work schedule
Career Job
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crescent, PA2019, november 2.
USPS is a career, not just a job for the moment. You need to be reliable, and a team player. With less seniority you may be required to work weekends, and holidays. As you advance and become a regular employee, you get paid holidays off and a steady schedule. Benefits include access to some of the best health insurance in the nation, paid and generous vacation and paid leave, including sick leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent group of workers that got the job done.
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Johnsonville, TN2019, október 30.
We worked as a team to accomplish our daily task of sorting and delivering the mail six days a week, as manager I ran the daily operations of our office. Staying within the budget required by my superiors.
Career job
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oriskany Falls, NY2019, október 27.
USPS is a top notch place to work. Employee benefits are good and pay is fair. Flexibility is rare so is extra help for a day off. 6 day a week schedule is hard on family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intense and competitive work ambient
Postmaster (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mamaroneck, NY2019, október 27.
Great job experience. difficult to maintain work life balance. Upwards mobility and space to grow in any direction great benefits. Molds and shapes character along with great leadership within oneself
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
2,0
Stressful
Postmaster (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 22.
If you are full time its hard to get rid of you. Even if you're disrespectful and mean your union will protect you.
A lot of micromanagement goes on but the managers are not protected from disrespectful employees.
Pay
Stressful, no family oriented
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The toughest job you'll ever have
Postmaster (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, október 5.
Demanding but the pay was good. Carrying was great but the further up the chain you move the more the stress. I am assuming that this is true of all jobs. The company has been good to me and I owe them for everything I have but I have decided I am ready for a change.
Pro érvek
Health benifits, Leave both sick and vacation
Kontra érvek
Long hours and no time for family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Usps
Postmaster (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mississippi2019, szeptember 21.
Great place to work but needs to incorporate better business ideas; establish better business model and develop better talent.

Management officials are not all properly trained and the contract need to be modified
Great Pay
Excessive Hours
Lost
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poulsbo, WA2019, szeptember 11.
The Current Management at the United States Postal Service has lost it's way. They have tried to adapt the entire Postal Service to operate under Lean Six Sigma principles. While this works fine in the processing plant environment, it failed miserably when applied to customer service units.
2,0
great job
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peekskill, NY2019, szeptember 11.
great job but its just that job you could make good money but its long hrs. And its very tough to balance work and family with a 7 day a week operation.
generally steady work
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Esko, MN2019, szeptember 9.
I learned new skills in assisting customers and making presentations.
Much of the job is quite repetitive, even as a supervisor. Because of this, the customer service aspect was the most challenging.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van