United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Support Employee

425 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 029 értékelés megtekintése
Great pay not welcome
Pse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, január 16.
The United States Postal Service pay is great lots of hours. The people you work with doesn't make you feel welcome. Upper heads need to change how the older worker treat new employees.
Great pay easy work
Kontra érvek
exclude you from feeling like you want to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not one thing was positive
PSE United States Postal Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 12.
Permanent employees are rude, dishonest, treat a person as if they are stupid, Intentionally break packages, show favoritism and racial preferences, and not only harass new employees but threaten them as well.
Great job opportunity
Postal Service Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gloucester, NC2020, január 9.
Working for the USPS is a great job although some positions are less appealing than others. My current position is part-time with no benefits and I have been informed that I am to take a PTF position which is only guaranteed 2hrs per week which has lead to my current search of employment elsewhere. I would love to stay with the company but I cannot afford the loss.
No teamwork
Postal employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2020, január 9.
Total disorganization. Left hand does not know what the right is doing. No responsiblity within ranks. Lies and deception wherever you go. No working together at all,
Work at my own pace
Kontra érvek
No life. Depressing atmosphere and negativity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal Postal Support Employee (PSE) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2020, január 8.
Great job that everyone should work for, the people are nice the supervisors let you do your job and you're able to create and move at your own work pace.
Beware of promises made
Postal service employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2020, január 5.
Great benifits, amazing employees. Management is unbearable when it comes to understanding an employees needs. The amount of work is not worth the amount of negative managers in charge.
Great pay
Managers are the worst
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable and casual work environment
Automation PSE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2020, január 4.
Management helps out every chance they get. The work place is very easy going and everyone is helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job was working hr shifts overnight 13 days straight.
Awsome benefits
PSE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, OR2020, január 1.
It's hard to get in but when you become career you'll have awesome benefits for being federal employee. You can make some good money during holidays season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay, some days are harder than others
Postal Support Employee Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalkaska, MI2019, december 30.
My job as a postal clerk was my favorite ever. Some days were longer, harder, or just boring while some flew by with me thinking I'd never get caught up but loving it. I was let go due to our office having a cut in available hours, approved for unemployment and encouraged to look for positions at offices with openings. I decided to stay home with my kids, but if i go back to work it will be for usps... Once you get a full time spot you dont usually leave the usps. My postmaster was very "by the book" but fun at the same time.. She did everything she could to ensure I had proper training so I would not fail. Our union was very proactive and helpful even tho I opted not to join until I became a full time employee.
Pay, training, fellow employees
Kontra érvek
Hard to get full time, not all postmasters are created equal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2019, december 30.
This company is a good company. However, it is the definition of climbing the corporate latter. The only way to move up and become a regular employee is by either applying for a higher position or waiting in line for the seniority to take effect.
Great pay
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Margate, FL2019, december 29.
Requires a lot of physical activity and Possess the ability to adapt to change at a moment’s notice, work outside in any weather conditions, be very detailed oriented and organized.
Great
Postal Support Employee Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, december 29.
They have great benefits. I was given the hours of the day i wanted to work and the work is easy. the labor is sometimes hard but overall it is pretty good and fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No way too advance. The management lies to you.
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2019, december 29.
I spent two years working for the post office and even though I was a wonderful employee I was never allowed to advance. They don’t want to hire temp employees to regular positions because they don’t want them to have the ability to retire in the future. They have screwed up the retirement for past employees and made it next to impossible for those coming in to have that benefit.
Stay away
Postal Support Employee Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, december 25.
Horrible place to work management is so unprofessional . I would never return for employment . Working in a plant is crucial . Social life ? Forget about it.
Long hours during Christmas
Postal Support Employee/Sales and Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enid, OK2019, december 24.
As a PSE you are only guaranteed 20 hours until you become a regular and that could take a long time. Christmas hours are VERY long and it could be up to 15 days in a row before you get a day off.
Benefits and job security
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barrington, IL2019, december 23.
The Holiday seasonal Postal Support Employee position was a very physically demanding job that taught me several aspects of the "behind the scenes" role of Postal workers.
Fulltime guaranteed 40+ hrs/wk
Postal Service Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, december 21.
Okay to work at. If you just need good money you can apply for the holiday season. A really good job if you are a regular employee (could take years) with benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, very physically demanding, great benifits
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinez, GA2019, december 13.
Did not like working night shift. Management (downtown) does care about what you have going on, run the hub like a slave drivers. Not a great atmosphere to work in. Everyone was looking to get out and go somewhere else. Martinez office was great to work for. Good management, people, workers actually work together.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very physical. Lots of lifting, standing, twisting and bending.
PSE - Postal Support Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, december 5.
You do not start out as a Regular employee. In a clerk position, you are a contract employee for about 4 years. Your schedule and work environment depend on your Supervisor. Count on Overtime, with little to no notice. === The pay is good, but I have to say this is a position for someone in their 20's or 30's.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Worst Job Ever
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moses Lake, WA2019, november 27.
Working for the postal service used to be a prestigious job. It's now some kind of popularity contest. PSE's don't get sent to training to be clerks. They are treated like second class citizens. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. The hourly pay looks really good on paper. But what good is $17 an hour, when you only work 25 hours a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van