United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Support Employee

Munkakör megnevezése
Postal Support Employee449 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
449 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 818 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoying part of the job was getting to know people from all walks of life. Some management weren't please with me attending school.
Pro érvek
working for the post offices
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been a PSE for almost two years. I have loved it since day one. I love (most) of my coworkers, I love my customers, I love the pay/benefits, everything. My supervisor has done what he can to help me succeed and advance. My postmaster truly cares about his employees and I feel like both of them have my back. I am about to convert to career and am very excited! I know it won’t always be perfect but I am thoroughly enjoying my job.
Pro érvek
Pay, great coworkers, good benefits
Kontra érvek
Working every Saturday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Felt that others co-workers helped me learn the most at this job.
If you don't have the support of your co-workers this could be a very difficult job to learn to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training? There is no training. Bad attitudes lurking around you all day. Mgt. just doing whatever no communication, one say this way another says this way. you can get your fight on whenever in this ghetto atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work by myself in my office And I like that but as far as management goes and the post office as a whole there’s A LOT of Baloney That you’ll go through before you even get hired.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company I ever worked. Great management, fair pay. Great benefits and PTO. Be ready to work long and awkward hours if you are looking for a job at a processing center.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very messy place to work from the entry level employees all the way up to the plant managers. A bunch of perverts and bitter old people. I only stayed so long because the pay was great. Management is horrible. The "regular" employees are lazy and get mad at you for having work ethics.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place work.tobthay have great benefits but have to wait a min of 30 months be for you become a regular employee. But the good thing is that you have a job available to you while you wait for your time to finally become reguar.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management can be misleading. You work very hard lifting heavy mail. On your feet most of the day. Long hours during the holidays. The postal service has the best employees.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While it is said that the Post Office is a Government job, it operates separately and does not receive funding. So if you wanted to transfer into another Government job, you would not keep your tenure. You would start from zero, and have to pass all the background checks.
The Post Office will provide great income, so long as you come in under management that is fair. If you have a manager that actively practices favoritism, your hard will mean nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dayton, Oh post office is not a representation for the entire USPS. Would work for another division of USPS if the opportunity presented itself.
Goodyear, Arizona post office has a very nice, customer service friendly crew.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office has changed. The pay is not the same. You have to work in multiple offices to get hours. Please be considered of the title you receive when you start, it may not be something that can advance. I was thankful for my opportunity but I wasn’t much of a fighter to get to the top like most. I’m too laid back for this uptight job-every thing is basically timed. However, if you work hard and speak up, you will be able to make some decent pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experience working for the post office was not bad.At entry or non- career positions the pay is good but there is a lot of working hours some days is 12 hours. so for whose ones who like to work hard and long hours which is not a bad thing then postal services job is for you I did enjoy my job .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time works 6 days a week. No free time. They have the right to make you work whenever they call. Management is a joke and union. Don’t care about customer receiving their mail in a timely manner. They will send mail back without thinking it could be important.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It takes years to advance in this company. I have been here for over ten years and I am still in the same place and position as when I started working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorting and distribution of mail and packages
Workload is constant and continuous

Management is limited to the current rules of engagement

workplace culture is unique to each and every area

Hardest part of the job is keeping pace with the workload

Most enjoyable part of the job is when granted upper movement within the organizaton
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture at this workplace in Indiana is toxic from the top down. It definitely needs an infusion of positive leadership. Advancement is almost a nonentity. As is encouragement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post office used to be an amazing place with great benefits now they hire temporary employees work em to death in hopes they don't stick around long enough to be offered full time with benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
13 hour shifts. toxic environment i had a nervous break down i was threaten by management everyday to be fired. stole money from my check and managment committed time fraud. the union is a joke
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs proper management training, they are not very mannerable really quite immature and demeaning towards their employees. Like the bullies in high school is the best way to describe management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most unprofessional place I've ever worked. I was told on my first day there that PSE stood for "Piece of S-h!t" employee and that's exactly how I was treated.

The office that I worked for has the worst reputation in the State of Oklahoma (just ask any APWU rep). Subs from local offices have even quit so that they would not have to go back to fill in for them. ABSOLUTELY NO TRAINING WAS PROVIDED FOR THE JOB AND NO TIME WAS GIVEN TO LEARN THE JOB. They forced a newbie to work by themselves a few weeks after starting and then had the audacity to complain that mistakes were made. There's a reason that they can't keep good people. The regulars consistently bully and abuse people until they quit out of self-preservation, but don't let that deter you. If you like working in a hostile work environment and being micro-managed by unqualified and clueless people, then this is the place for you. But definitely watch your back.

It's mind-blowing to know that my experience is pretty standard. It's not a secret. The USPS is completely aware of issues like this throughout the organization and has not taken steps to correct any of it.
It's a paycheck
Kontra érvek
Work Culture
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés