United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Support Employee

445 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 224 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think learning of the history of the Post Office was quite interesting
The most enjoying part of the job was getting to know people from all walks of life. Some management weren't please with me attending school.
Pro érvek
working for the post offices
Usps
Great place work.tobthay have great benefits but have to wait a min of 30 months be for you become a regular employee. But the good thing is that you have a job available to you while you wait for your time to finally become reguar.
Is a good job.
Management can be misleading. You work very hard lifting heavy mail. On your feet most of the day. Long hours during the holidays. The postal service has the best employees.
2,0
Steer Clear of the Post Office
While it is said that the Post Office is a Government job, it operates separately and does not receive funding. So if you wanted to transfer into another Government job, you would not keep your tenure. You would start from zero, and have to pass all the background checks.
The Post Office will provide great income, so long as you come in under management that is fair. If you have a manager that actively practices favoritism, your hard will mean nothing.
Union
Dayton, Oh post office is not a representation for the entire USPS. Would work for another division of USPS if the opportunity presented itself.
Goodyear, Arizona post office has a very nice, customer service friendly crew.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Changes
The post office has changed. The pay is not the same. You have to work in multiple offices to get hours. Please be considered of the title you receive when you start, it may not be something that can advance. I was thankful for my opportunity but I wasn’t much of a fighter to get to the top like most. I’m too laid back for this uptight job-every thing is basically timed. However, if you work hard and speak up, you will be able to make some decent pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal jobs are good career jobs which pays very well
my experience working for the post office was not bad.At entry or non- career positions the pay is good but there is a lot of working hours some days is 12 hours. so for whose ones who like to work hard and long hours which is not a bad thing then postal services job is for you I did enjoy my job .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not work part time. No respect or rights.
Part time works 6 days a week. No free time. They have the right to make you work whenever they call. Management is a joke and union. Don’t care about customer receiving their mail in a timely manner. They will send mail back without thinking it could be important.
Advancement
It takes years to advance in this company. I have been here for over ten years and I am still in the same place and position as when I started working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security and fast pace
Sorting and distribution of mail and packages
Workload is constant and continuous

Management is limited to the current rules of engagement

workplace culture is unique to each and every area

Hardest part of the job is keeping pace with the workload

Most enjoyable part of the job is when granted upper movement within the organizaton
Toxic Culture
The culture at this workplace in Indiana is toxic from the top down. It definitely needs an infusion of positive leadership. Advancement is almost a nonentity. As is encouragement.
Sad
Post office used to be an amazing place with great benefits now they hire temporary employees work em to death in hopes they don't stick around long enough to be offered full time with benefits.
toxic managers, lazy employees
13 hour shifts. toxic environment i had a nervous break down i was threaten by management everyday to be fired. stole money from my check and managment committed time fraud. the union is a joke
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are very supportive of each other.
Needs proper management training, they are not very mannerable really quite immature and demeaning towards their employees. Like the bullies in high school is the best way to describe management.
Unprofessional Work Environment
The most unprofessional place I've ever worked. I was told on my first day there that PSE stood for "Piece of S-h!t" employee and that's exactly how I was treated.

The office that I worked for has the worst reputation in the State of Oklahoma (just ask any APWU rep). Subs from local offices have even quit so that they would not have to go back to fill in for them. ABSOLUTELY NO TRAINING WAS PROVIDED FOR THE JOB AND NO TIME WAS GIVEN TO LEARN THE JOB. They forced a newbie to work by themselves a few weeks after starting and then had the audacity to complain that mistakes were made. There's a reason that they can't keep good people. The regulars consistently bully and abuse people until they quit out of self-preservation, but don't let that deter you. If you like working in a hostile work environment and being micro-managed by unqualified and clueless people, then this is the place for you. But definitely watch your back.

It's mind-blowing to know that my experience is pretty standard. It's not a secret. The USPS is completely aware of issues like this throughout the organization and has not taken steps to correct any of it.
It's a paycheck
Kontra érvek
Work Culture
steady work
I was hired for Christmas help, was kept on after the holiday season because of my work skills, learned how to run different machines, and manual mail sorting, got along well with management and other employee's, the hardest part of the job was the hours, they changed week to week and was always 2nd or 3rd shift
5,0
great place to work at
It's a great place to work at with overall great benefits and great pay. The management team and other employees all help each other out to get the job done in a timely matter.
Standard federal government workplace
It wasn't surprising to find several of my coworkers less than motivated to work. It doesn't matter how hard or how little you work, due to the fact they choose people from their list to stay on or get laid off based on how they did on the test. It's discouraging to work ethic because even if you work hard it won't really do anything to help you get kept on. The manual work is easy enough. Think warehouse type work. Great pay and benefits!
5,0
Productive and fun workplace
Excellent management, excellent co workers, hard physical work, great benefits . Excellent training, constant hard work thru out the day. Once you become a career employee advancement's encouraged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with no benefits
The job was great and I felt very valued at work. The worst part of the position I held was the fact that there were no benefits. The company terminated employment for 5 days every year so they do not have to pay benefits.
Great pay not welcome
The United States Postal Service pay is great lots of hours. The people you work with doesn't make you feel welcome. Upper heads need to change how the older worker treat new employees.
Great pay easy work
Kontra érvek
exclude you from feeling like you want to work.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés