United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: West Sacramento, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
when you think of the mail jobs you may think repetitive and long hours of hard work. Well yes it is consistent but this helped me for the temporary position I held during the Holiday season. The hours were the longest I have ever experienced 12 hours and I was lucky to get sleep. I'm single with no kids nor a car so my time was unique to say the least. the position was for a processing clerk ( so we sort) its very detail oriented. I would recommend this to someone career curious or looking to earn money fast for the season if you are willing to give up your holidays to do so. The pay rate was the most rewarding even after taxes taken out the gross was astonishing for 5 weeks I made the minimum amount to file as a student. There was an assessment and drug screening both were simple and free. I have an aunt in the business and so I understand her work-life like I never thought I would have; she's a pro and of course the permanent people picked are not expected to endure like the rest of us. I'am not even a money motivated person, But Try hard not to like it,you MIGHT.
pay rate, Experience, Short term
Location, manager hierarchy, schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only type of people who excel at the warehouse in West Sacramento are those who are submissive. The manager and supervisors will pick on you if they know you are timid. In the orientation you are told that the supervisors are trained to watch you and intimidate you. VERY bad place to work, 10/10 wouldn't recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE your doing the grunt work. they o not care if your too short to reach the mail safely. 2 people should be on the machine as stated in the safety video but we were told the video is wrong, they only want 2 people if they need the machine going at all times, they will push out as much mail as possible to make themselves look better when it come to a promotion. they get off on yelling at you on the floor during meetings. do not understand how people with no degree were able to have the title of supervisor
Pro érvek
doughnutsif you make them look good
Kontra érvek
annoying, yelled at, timed breaks, carpal tunnel
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont train you, your just thrown out there expected to automatically know your job. Coworkers are very rude as well as management. They used all these acronyms and expect you to automatically know what they mean. They don't want you to stand around but will not let you know what your next task is that needs to be done. Good luck to anyone who chooses to work at this plant.
Pay rate
Kontra érvek
Some times you dont get a break
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well I learned a lot new things that will help in future like how to work under pressure , how to work in a team etc. The management is good and everybody is co-operative.
Good management
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
ive worked for the post office and absolutely love it has been a dream of mine to be a mail man since I was a kid.
Pro érvek
good pay, and lots of opportunities
Kontra érvek
hours can be cut or long, supervisors arent always helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
variety of jobs in the post office so your never bored its amazing how the mail system works.
wide job options