United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Tampa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 734 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard fast paced very physical and demanding, hours are long and hard and no time off for a yr or more. There's nothing enjoyable about a job there, management is fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not great. Pay was good but random hours and you never know until the night before. Not guaranteed work Nail you become a regular and that can take years
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post office is a good job. Once you are hired full time, their is plenty of chances for advancement. Pay is great, and the benefits are great too for full time employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once a week all of the employees were called to a group meeting. We were told we would be fired due to lack of mail volume, then at the end of our shift we would be told we have four hours of overtime and one of our days off would be taken because the facility was behind. The constant moving of machinery and equipment made for dangerous working conditions. Furthermore the constant repeated movements over time caused every single full time employee to have some type of major reconstructive surgery. The Management constantly berated the employees, regardless of output. Then after nearly a year of working there, we were laid off and then offered our jobs back at three dollars an hour less. Overall the United States Postal Service is a very difficult place to work.
Pro érvek
Lots of overtime
Kontra érvek
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work the night flew as i threw mail and sorted each mail into it zip code. I learned different zip codes that each state has Management was great everyone knew what they were doing The regulars are a bit standoff ish but after a while when you start to talk to everyone you see the different personalities and how nice or mean some of them are The hardest part was seeing the mail pilling up and up and up The most enjoyable part was getting the job done