United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Shreveport, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 734 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Processed incoming and outgoing mail adhering to procedures. Assisted in delivering outgoing mail to post office and other facilities. Operated all the office machinery normally used in mailing office. Administered to be kept informed of current postal regulations and alternate shipping methods. Managed to maintain primary contact with local postal representatives. Managed inventory system and coordinating with other areas as needed for outgoing mailings. Managed workflow during peak and low seasons with the goal of leveling work load year round. Processed checks and record FedEX package in a timely manner. Handled undeliverable mail and Re-addressed. Performed functions of other mail clerk during their absence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfair and unjust. Poor management. Long work hours. Slave drivers!!!! I hate this job but need the money. If I had known then when I resigned from my last job, I would not have ever came here. No time for family and friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked very hard during the time that I was employed for holiday help with the expectation that I would be kept on. I was told at the last day that it was my last day, and I was so disappointed.
Pro érvek
Good Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I LOVE the USPO. Great company to work for. It is not easy work by any means. I would love to have the chance to work there again. Jobs are very fast, physical, and stressful.
Kontra érvek
only 30 min lunch
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a safe and reliable position. a lot of changes over 50 years, I was a dedicated and loyal employee. fast pace. worked with many employees at a time. some positions worked alone.
Pro érvek
good pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
not many cons as my 53 years service will attest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoying going to work everyday, loved my co-workers, different zip codes and streets that I didn't know where they were located.