United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Nashua, NH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
So long as you do your work and are try not to involve yourself in work drama then it isnt that bad, Its alot of work and repetitious but not that bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every problem boils down to the Union having way too much power. The seniority system is very discouraging, older people refuse to retire and all of the "temporary" workers or PSEs, are treated horribly. The Union prevents anyone from being fired so no one does any work and callouts are endemic. It has a toxic "today's favor is tomorrow's responsibility" culture. I would say about 20% of people do 90% of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisor sucked, he treats people unfair plus he never appreciates hard workers ( In Nashua Plant), but there are also some good supervisors out there too. I believe he'd need better training in the future.
Pro érvek
Health plan, good pay
Kontra érvek
working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the package center in Nashua. The management were great. There was quite a bit of down time where I often went and found my own projects to do. Eventually management allowed me to work on my own without any specific direction.
Pro érvek
Always something to do if you are motivated.
Kontra érvek
Second & Third shifts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The politics and how nothing ever gets done because you have to wait 3 months for approvals is maddening. Management was a joke and I filed a formal complaint with the postmaster general