United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Jersey City, NJ

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 433 értékelés megtekintése
fun workplace
PSE CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ 073042019, október 22.
it was a good workplace. its a good career job its just not the place to make a career because of the higher up. I was their for a long time and was very unhappy
healthcare
supervisors
3,0
Workplace
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, január 2.
Has its pros and cons like every company. It can be stressful at times, dealing with management and customers. Patience is key; your dealing different attitudes, different . cultures (internal and external)
Fast Work Past
Pse Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, február 4.
Fast work past, have to make sure packages and mail is sent out on time. Very Stressful at times but the pay is very good. Hated when they called over time cause than you have to work like 10-11 hrs a day.
Pay
Overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, február 26.
Perform any combination of tasks in a post office, such as receive letters and parcels. Sort mail or parcels by address using sorting machines.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 5Jelentés
4,0
Good experience
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City New Jersey2014, február 18.
It was a good place to work. I enjoyed what I learned on the job and the task that they hired me to complete. I worked for the United States Post Office during the Christmas holiday season and it was always a lot of mail at work which made work very fun. It was a great feeling knowing that because of the hard work I was doing, I was allowing packages from all over the world to reach their destinations. My co workers were very helpful and helped me to learn the ropes so that I could complete my job in the best possible manner. A typical day at work would include me scanning packages, lifting boxes onto trucks and mail carts, sorting mail and clearing machines of any left over mail. The hardest part at first was the shift time (10 pm- 6 am) but once my body got use to it everything was fine. The most enjoyable was knowing that because of my hard work I was making people across the world holiday very special.
Pay, Co workers
shift time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 5Jelentés
great job
PSE CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2013, szeptember 12.
a typical day at work consist of getting all 1st class mail out and onto another direct truck asap along with registered mail.

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van