United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Jersey City, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Postal Clerk8 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Jersey City, NJ8 értékelés
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 024 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great opportunity for job security and different insurance packages. The environment within however, is beyond anything ever experienced. If you are not ready to be around adults still conducting themselves as high schoolers DO NOT apply. The culture is degrading and the unions are absolutely worthless.
Job Security
Everything else
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
People please do not apply for this place. This is most horrible worst place u can work for . First of all when u apply then offer u a permanent position when they never do . Make u go through a lot just to get in there then get laid off two months later . Trust me this is not the job for u look somewhere else . Terrible management .
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good workplace. its a good career job its just not the place to make a career because of the higher up. I was their for a long time and was very unhappy
healthcare
supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has its pros and cons like every company. It can be stressful at times, dealing with management and customers. Patience is key; your dealing different attitudes, different . cultures (internal and external)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast work past, have to make sure packages and mail is sent out on time. Very Stressful at times but the pay is very good. Hated when they called over time cause than you have to work like 10-11 hrs a day.
Pay
Overtime
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perform any combination of tasks in a post office, such as receive letters and parcels. Sort mail or parcels by address using sorting machines.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work. I enjoyed what I learned on the job and the task that they hired me to complete. I worked for the United States Post Office during the Christmas holiday season and it was always a lot of mail at work which made work very fun. It was a great feeling knowing that because of the hard work I was doing, I was allowing packages from all over the world to reach their destinations. My co workers were very helpful and helped me to learn the ropes so that I could complete my job in the best possible manner. A typical day at work would include me scanning packages, lifting boxes onto trucks and mail carts, sorting mail and clearing machines of any left over mail. The hardest part at first was the shift time (10 pm- 6 am) but once my body got use to it everything was fine. The most enjoyable was knowing that because of my hard work I was making people across the world holiday very special.
Pay, Co workers
shift time
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work consist of getting all 1st class mail out and onto another direct truck asap along with registered mail.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés