United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Indianapolis, IN

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 149 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never will I go back
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, május 27.
Working at the United States Postal service was an experience to say the least. Work /life balance was nonexistent. If you are just starting here you are automatically on the bottom of the totem pole which means you do all the heavy load of work. The regulars will literally watch you do the work and then disappear for HOURS while you are slaving away. You will be required to work 6/days a week most likely 12 hours a day. The pay was great but you work so much you never have time to spend it.
Pro érvek
Pay
Kontra érvek
Everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fire the Workers keep the Lazy
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 21.
I worked the peak season. Not too hard & Good as long as you stay to yourself, however I was shocked I was fired as a PSE solely because I was a few hours short during a particular week because I am a college student... Was then told "if I were a 'casual' there would have been no reason to fire me for that basis! Plus it's been over a month and they have just now informed me they had a check of mine. Not the worst job but very disorganized and unfair!
Pro érvek
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Lazy regulars, support forced to pick up the slack.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its the Post Office
PSE CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 1.
Great place work, high paced and if youre a hard worker youll do just fine. I was a pse clerk so you come in and you work everwhere they place you for the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
For Some Probably not many
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, november 6.
If you are a single person with a family, you sholud not apply at the USPS. The only thing they care about is mail, not their employees or anything else. The pay is good considering the cons. If money rukes your life the USPS is a good place to live.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, rude and cut-throat work environment!
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, augusztus 30.
Would never recommend this as a job. Was so hostile I had to leave at the earliest opportunity. Older employees feel threatened by new employees and treat them as a threat. New employees feel so threatened they are prepared to step all over each other to "stay in the game". Very hostile environment all the way around! I filed several former complaints about one particular employee, but nothing was ever really done.
Pro érvek
pay
Kontra érvek
hostile work environment, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
warehouse
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, július 5.
Decent job. Warehouse work. The job has intense hours. The pay is amazing. Some of the staff are rude. Overall a good job. Make sure to pack water for your day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, október 7.
Not a bad place to work... the pay is good, but the hours are long. However, USPS has good benefits if you can become career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 4Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and very productive
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, július 31.
My work day starts at 10pm to 630am sorting mail at a steady pace. I enjoying with coworkers that are focused on finishing the job so we can get home. The most enjoyable is be able to mind my own business and get the work done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 45Nem 7Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
great environment
PSE mail CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2014, május 17.
very great environment to work in . has a work out gym , just a very fun place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
sorting mail
Pse Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2014, március 5.
Had to get mail out by a certain time each night. Just put mail with the correct zipcode.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working, productive
PSE processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2014, február 24.
Working during this time I was a casual mailhandler. It was a fairly repetitive job. Instructed to operate machines and sort boxes of mail. Management is not the greatest in the post office but my co-workers are fairly nice and easy to talk to. We always worled together to get the job done.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: United States Postal Service? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,5
24 149 értékelés alapján
57 365
45 951
35 500
22 421
12 912

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,1Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,7Bérezés/juttatások
3,3Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
2,9Vezetőség
3,2Céges kultúra

United States Postal Service - értékelések munkakör szerint