United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Indianapolis, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Postal Clerk12 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Indianapolis, IN12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 299 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok work place if you don't mind not having a life.
its an ok place to work sometime I guess it depends on your location and position. A typical work day could be anywhere from 4 hours to 12 hours depending on your position. The management is not that great depending. its like nobody wants to take responsibility for their mistakes but want to put it off on others. The workers can be lazy and not forced to do there job. And I don't like the fact we are micromanaged. There are locations that are good but its hard to get to them to due the fact you have to have seniority to switch locations and if you have low seniority its hard trying to move locations.
I would say the stations would be the best place to work compared to working in the plants. I actually liked when I would in the stations. So all in all the pay is great, the hours can be to depending how long you have worked for the company and the benefits are good too.
pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
management, other employees, breaks and lunches
Never will I go back
Working at the United States Postal service was an experience to say the least. Work /life balance was nonexistent. If you are just starting here you are automatically on the bottom of the totem pole which means you do all the heavy load of work. The regulars will literally watch you do the work and then disappear for HOURS while you are slaving away. You will be required to work 6/days a week most likely 12 hours a day. The pay was great but you work so much you never have time to spend it.
Pay
Fire the Workers keep the Lazy
I worked the peak season. Not too hard & Good as long as you stay to yourself, however I was shocked I was fired as a PSE solely because I was a few hours short during a particular week because I am a college student... Was then told "if I were a 'casual' there would have been no reason to fire me for that basis! Plus it's been over a month and they have just now informed me they had a check of mine. Not the worst job but very disorganized and unfair!
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Lazy regulars, support forced to pick up the slack.
Its the Post Office
Great place work, high paced and if youre a hard worker youll do just fine. I was a pse clerk so you come in and you work everwhere they place you for the time.
2,0
For Some Probably not many
If you are a single person with a family, you sholud not apply at the USPS. The only thing they care about is mail, not their employees or anything else. The pay is good considering the cons. If money rukes your life the USPS is a good place to live.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, rude and cut-throat work environment!
Would never recommend this as a job. Was so hostile I had to leave at the earliest opportunity. Older employees feel threatened by new employees and treat them as a threat. New employees feel so threatened they are prepared to step all over each other to "stay in the game". Very hostile environment all the way around! I filed several former complaints about one particular employee, but nothing was ever really done.
pay
Kontra érvek
hostile work environment, poor management
warehouse
Decent job. Warehouse work. The job has intense hours. The pay is amazing. Some of the staff are rude. Overall a good job. Make sure to pack water for your day.
Company
Not a bad place to work... the pay is good, but the hours are long. However, USPS has good benefits if you can become career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and very productive
My work day starts at 10pm to 630am sorting mail at a steady pace. I enjoying with coworkers that are focused on finishing the job so we can get home. The most enjoyable is be able to mind my own business and get the work done.
great environment
very great environment to work in . has a work out gym , just a very fun place
sorting mail
Had to get mail out by a certain time each night. Just put mail with the correct zipcode.
4,0
Hard working, productive
Working during this time I was a casual mailhandler. It was a fairly repetitive job. Instructed to operate machines and sort boxes of mail. Management is not the greatest in the post office but my co-workers are fairly nice and easy to talk to. We always worled together to get the job done.
Flexible schedule
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés