United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Postal Clerk6 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Worth, TX6 értékelés
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 868 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Temps re treated poorly, schedules are rotating constantly.
Salary
Kontra érvek
Poor management and communication.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The vast majority of management do not know how to manage. Management supports other managers despite them knowing of their wrong doings. It's going to take about 3 years to become a career employee and your pay when you get hired is lower than that when you weren't. You will need the UNION so sign up. Supervisors will sabotage you just because. Especially a A/A woman, they do their best to treat you bad and they will if you let them. Keep writing grievances and EEO's when you are done wrong.
Stability
Everything else
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked with the USPS for three years. The work environment is very unpredictable and mismanaged. The employee usually has a low moral and not willing to work. Hours easily extend a normal 40 hour work week. Working six days and twelve hours a day for a year and more. Unwilling to work with employee's on time and work schedule.
Great pay
Unpredictable
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the post office over night and went to school during the day. It was very tiresome on my body due to me not getting enough sleep for work nor school. They only had night shift available because the morning shift was for seniority people only.
Benfits
Kontra érvek
Don't work with your schedule.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work-limited advancement opportunities
Support staff great

Working conditions was good

Support of management

Vendors very courteous
free parking
Kontra érvek
limitied room for advancement within the organization
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at the USPS is very challenging, but if you set your mind and get mentally prepared you will definitely get through the day. The station I work at has about 50 carriers and you have to make sure they have everything they need to have a productive 8 hour work day. We get 3 trucks a day and each truck has letters and parcels(boxes/packages) on it. I have to separate all of those and distribute them to the correct carrier. You have to learn a scheme(streets/blocks) of what each carrier is assigned to in order to successful get pasckages to the right carrier.
I have learned to deal with so many different types of people and their personalities. All the carriers aren't the same so it is definitely a challenge to please every single carrier. You have to just listen and try to remember what makes each carrier happy and make their day as productive as possible.

The management staff is awesome. They give you the tools and motivation that you need to do whatever it takes to get your job done.

My co workers are awesome as well. We work together as a team and that makes the day go by smooth and fast.

The hardest part of my job is learning all the streets and blocks. Their are about 400+ streets and blocks that you have to remember. You have to learn what carrier gets what street and what block. If you don't remember, its kind of hard to have a productive day because it takes longer to get the mail up and it causes the carriers not to leave the station on time to deliver mail to our customers. But once you learn it, its like tieing your shoes, you never forget
 - több...
Pro érvek
Breakfast in the mornings by our managers, lots of hours, benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks, benefits, limited off days
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés