United States Postal Service
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Evansville, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want any sort of life or time with your family this job is not for you. They tell you in the interview that you are guaranteed 2 hrs a day and should have no problem getting at least 40 this is extremely underplayed. As a PSE you will always work 6 days a week almost always working 10-12 hours. If you are not a regular then you will always be on a shift that starts at 4pm or after. Once you get to regular I’ve been told the days and hours aren’t as bad but there have been people here for 2 years that still aren’t regulars and the only benefit you get in the mean time is annual leave that they never encourage you to use. I’ve been told by several people that management is really big on looking for reasons to try and fire you and most of the employees only care about themselves and won’t hardly ever help you out. There is a high turn around rate and it’s no wonder why no one wants to stick around. This kind of job is only good for someone who is single, has no life, and is willing to work really hard and put up with a lot of stupid stuff.
Pro érvek
Pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else (hours, days, management, employees, etc...)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am not going to complain about working long hours daily, the hard work and only having one day off. I am going to tell you about the hard working Holiday Mail Handlers & PSE's who were there on time, worked everyday (even when they were ill), worked 12 hours on most days, great attitude and SO hardworking. The new hires began the first week of December during the busiest time of the year. However, everyone was so eager, excited and hungry to start earning that money. Many of the new hires quit during orientation or by the 2nd day. However, the others who stayed had dreams, goals and prayed this would lead to a career. We were told by management during orientation that we would know if they would continue our employment after the holidays. Also, we were told the first paycheck would be for one week pay only since the USPS holds one week pay and PSE's would have Christmas Day off which was a new implement change. The 1st pay arrived and the Mail Handlers rate of pay was incorrect, the overtime hours they worked was not correct and two employees had no EIN to issue a check. OMG...The next bi-weekly pay was the same story. Those same employees asked questions and begged for the matter to be resolved and and no one seemed to care. Those same Holiday Mail Handlers paycheck matters have not been resolved and to add insult to injury. They all received a text from the SDO that their last day was the day before and the MDO forgot to mention not to come back. It was so heart wrenching seeing my fellow co-workers crying, angry and feeling misused. It was like they were there to volunteer - több...
Pro érvek
Pay & co-workers
Kontra érvek
Management, long hours everyday, poor communication and one day off during the week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.