United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Detroit, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there I learn the ability to make quick decisions. Records all the events. Meeting important peoples. Staying focus of what am doing keeping my area safe.
special days receive bonuses
receiving short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have worked hard to accomplish amazing goals in your life don’t make this a place for you but if you have to requirements and don’t care that you are not appreciated then this is the place for you. Long and drowned out hours, not enough time with family especially with this pandemic they only care if you deliver not about your safety as an employee or an individual. Then management is horrible there is no requirement attorney become a manager so you are probably taking instructions from people with no sense of education which this is not the major concern, the people is they don’t understand how to socially interact with other people. They do not properly handle business. They are looking to be your friend instead of your coworker and it's a woman supervisor that creates a toxic work environment. I'm going back to school because this is not the place for me. At first I was very excited but they live creating problems and I've been having them since I've started. Their attitudes and the way they handle things is a mess. Please achieve your goals even before consider working here. They do not care about you. You have grown adults acting as if they are in high school, it's a very toxic work environment and it's not fair to the employees that actually come in and do their part. The hours are not fair, I was excited when I first started working here but now I feel like this was a huge mistake for making this as a choice career. Morale is very low. Please consider investing in your future before coming here.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Management, they don't care about your well being
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staying focused on daily duties and prioritizing tasks early in the day. Estabilishing a positive work place culture, leads to major balance in the needs with functions. Most enjoyable part of the job is to accomplish all the daily duties, collaboration, and dedication to mission.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job until the reconstruction took place. Excellent income opportunity. Over time still exist. Post office is an awesome place to work and raise your family.
Excellent pay
Kontra érvek
Machines have replaced a lot of jobs. makes the job fast paced.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job, The benefits are awesome. Worked there over nineteen years. I took the buy out before reconstruction took place. I will probably work as a casual during the summer off an on as a casual employee.
good pay
enclosed facility
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work if you can get hired in. fast paced environment and great co workers. excellent pay and benefits if you could get a permanent position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked only for the holidays as extra labor. Very demanding physical work, worked 10-12 hours a day. But, I would have continued on if they would have kept me. Laid off for lack of work. Very good experience, learned a lot about our postal service and the work they do that we never see.
Munkahelyi kultúra
OK job the pay is pretty good the culture is a little weird i would recommend this job to friend and family good job security. long hours but you will eventually get a hang of it
Munkahelyi kultúra
clock in get start on my work go to lunch then clock out to go home