United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Columbia, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 306 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exceptional Job Opportunity. I worked seasonal and love the fundamentals of the entire job title. Great staff it was worth the drive from Georgia to South Carolina!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start with upper management. The plant is not organized. Management only care about the mail. Being a PSE limits your choices and treated as if we do not work the same mail as the regulars do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to elevate yourself. I will recommend people to for the post office . You get good benefits and time off . And they also have a credit union
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place , years ago it was known to be good to work for.Your pay hours are always incorrect, management or supervisors are inadequate, and the new employees are treated unfairly like no rights at all. That is why they have a union, if you could stay long enough to join. No benefits that is affordable, for the hard labor for new employees that have to work 1 yr to get affordable insurance.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keep rhe job. And work head at what you do at this company. Be on time and it has grate benefits join the union and get all the hours you can get. And try not to lose it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although this was a temporary position, the USPS will make you earn every dime of money you make. This job was a nonstop position that had me working and moving every minute of my shift. The management teams really had a hard time with communication between employees and themselves. Some would even go as far as to talk down to or disrespect the employees. The job was fairly easy for me except working in automations with the letter mail.
Pro érvek
Willing to pay excessive overtime
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication, the format of weekly schedules