United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Birmingham, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 734 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money will make you stay with this company but the management is poor. Long hours but it was good and the end. Seasonal workers are treated like nobodys
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for the Postal Service. I enjoy being outdoors but the winters can be extremely harsh. I only disliked the horrible treatment I received during a on the job injury. I was let go on the exact date of my probation. Later on that same day, I was able to resign. It really tears at your humanity when you've given your all to a company and instead of looking out for a good employee,( I thought I was valuable) the company looks out for themselves. It's still good, honest and hard working people out in the world. WE are company minded and driven to focus on a common goal. I owe my self motivation and determination to my Father and the United States ARMY.
Pro érvek
Independence work environment, pay, working outdoors, teamwork
Management, Bad Weather, No career positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the environment to a certain extent. They show more favoritism towards workers thats been there verses people trying to get there foot completely in the door.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can graduate from high school and start working without a problem. Its a great job to work for starting out for a person just starting out. There are not to many jobs starting off with their pay.
pay is okay
Kontra érvek
no benefits for part time employees
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hot, dusty environment, I learned the process of mailing through the Postal Service. Management was not the most professional. My co-workers were mostly friendly and easy to work with, a lot of older employees that were not as welcoming. The hardest part of the job was working over night and only having one night off. The most enjoyable part was the paycheck.
the pay
no health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the postal service was truly an experience like none other. Learning the process in which it take for a single letter to sent and received is much more complicate than an average person would know. Management is very unorganized but a whole my experience here has been a tremendously impacting. The most enjoyable part of my job would be my interaction with co-workers.
salary