United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Postal Clerk állásra itt: Baton Rouge, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every job has its toxicity, but this is by far the most toxic job I’ve ever had. No work life balance whatsoever. You’re working long hours, 10-12 hours a day. 6 sometimes 7 days a week. Management is horrible especially with communication. The pay is excellent but you don’t get good benefits or anything until after you become regular which could take years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the USPS is basically learning everything i a mannerly time framed. I learned everything and I love the job from sorting and unloading mail off the truck. Management is never a problem they make sure the work is getting done and that you being observe for everything you do. Hardest part is nothing that I can say because every bit of the timely job is worth it. The most enjoyable part is meeting and learning something new every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good time working for the company but some employees can really get next to you if you don't watch it. I think the managers add extra anxiety to the job because of favoritism.
Pro érvek
great benefits
Kontra érvek
working relatioship
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always work to be done and a very stressful environment. The pay was the best part of the company. The management could use more work. Over all if you stick with it, its a good company to make a career.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for there was always something new to learn within the postal service. The hardest part of my job was most of the time I was unable to take lunch on time, I would work for seven to eight hours before lunch. Management was very poor at the time I was employed with the postal service they seem to always have an attitude problem for no reason. What I enjoyed most working with some of my colleagues they became like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you have a young kids, this is not the place for you. If you can not stay at work when asked (even with short notice) this is not this place for you. Also, employees with seniority get preference with ANYTHING. if you argue with an employee that has been there for years and you've just started (even if the employee with seniority is at fault) you will lose your job. the facility i worked at was POORLY managed. We could not keep a facility manager AT ALL. The district POSTMASTER did not know how to communicate with employees. She yelled at supervisors on the work floor and assumed she knew everything, even if you went months without visiting the facility. the only pros to this job was the compensation (sometimes) and the benefits.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
EVERYTHING ELSE