United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 491 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 175 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Run
Part time postal clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2019, november 18.
If you find employment in the bigger cities, it would be worth the job. In the rural areas they cut hours, give more job duties, and each office is different. The female post masters work harder than the male counterparts! Very sad. Don’t always get time off when requested even though it’s yours to take. Been turned down too many times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office is a great place to learn, with a good chance of advancement. The co - workers are very helpful in your training process.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bonham, TX2019, november 17.
Be ready for some very heavy workdays, especially after a holiday. Lots of mail to go through, sorting for various carriers and routes that your particular post office serves. You can learn a lot about individuals also especially when working customer service at different windows.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to make money!!!
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pecatonica, IL2019, november 17.
Just do the best you can. Ignore the contradictions, working 7 days a week, stupid management, poor training be cause your just yelled at and told to hurryup.
Doesn’t recommend
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, november 16.
Work ethic of some employees terrible, low workplace morale, management spiteful and injured workers are neglected. Stressful place to work. Everyone cheats on their spouse with their coworkers by the way.
Love this job
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, november 14.
Loved this job when I worked there I was hired for the season so I was only there seasonal but the time I was there I liked it didn’t have a problem making this money and I loved that they called Mandatory overtime I’m all about making this money!!! I don’t have nothing bad to say about the pay is very good and so are the benefits too
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont let the pay fool you
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 12.
The post office is a joke! As a PSE you are a modern day slave! You're working 6 days and 40plus hours a week. There is NO work-life balance, they can careless about anything going on in your life. They are completely understaffed and will be make you do the job of two regardless of how long it takes, and will still send you to another location to work. The work is hard on your body especially your back. Supervisors show favoritism and the higher ups doesn't care about anything but getting the mail out. You only receive 4 hours of leave per pay period. So you're working roughly 200 hours a month just to get 1 day off, which they rarely approve and if you call in they wont pay you even if you have saved up leave. The pay is the only thing worth it and after so long its no longer worth it. In my honest opinion don't waste your time. It takes YEARSSSSS to get turned over to a career employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay for work produced.
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redding, CT2019, november 10.
I was paid above the amount of work put in, and for that I'm grateful.

However, the company culture is that of complacency and doing one's time and not of innovation/growth.
Review
PSE Sales Distribution Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PA 190042019, november 9.
Your working 6-7 days a week. They hate you calling out or taking off of any kind for anything. Management is terrible. Their is no leadership everyone is for themselves. They do not respect you and can careless about what you ask for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for learning, growing, and getting paid
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2019, november 8.
I loved my time here, even though it was a temporary experience, I learned so much in that time period. The only issue I have is that the job demands a lot of your time but has a rewarding pay check in waiting for you.
Excellent job opportunities
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, november 7.
I worked many various positions:
Letter carrier, distribution clerk, financial clerk, vending machine tech., dispatcher, platform supervisor before retirement
Fast-paced and Stressful
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2019, november 7.
The only type of people who excel at the warehouse in West Sacramento are those who are submissive. The manager and supervisors will pick on you if they know you are timid. In the orientation you are told that the supervisors are trained to watch you and intimidate you. VERY bad place to work, 10/10 wouldn't recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, november 7.
Process incoming and outgoing mailing in plant using automated mail processing equipment or manual methods of sortation and distribution. Read mail and sorted mail quickly and accurately. Collate, bundle and transfer processed mail from one area to another able to handle as much as 70 lbs.
Na
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rainbow, TX2019, november 5.
By law they don't tell the truth Management there was horrible no one ever had the answers right away for the questions that you had about work working hours time off and during the holidays you had no time off no days off if you asked for time off you were denied And I was told one time when I complained about Not having days off to see my grandchildren I was told and that D Post Office owned me And there was nothing I could do about it
N/a
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, november 4.
I would recommend you to work at the Post Office when your in your 20s when you don't have a have with small children because most of your time will be spent at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful job and atmosphere!
PSE Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Osage, WY2019, november 2.
I work a 4 1/2 hour day which has worked out wonderful for my life "routine". Sorting and distributing mail, you need to be attentive and focused. I also lift extremely heavy packages, basic territory with the job. Also using common computer skills, as that is where my reports through out the day are ran. My office is considered a "one man" office, there for I work alone every day. My favorite part of the job is interacting with the community.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Pse
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 1.
I did like the work I did there, however, I had to leave due to my health and safety. Not a bad job, I am sure I will think about how I contributed to the process of mail and how it was an honor to do that. It was also fascinating to actually see what it takes to make it happen. In many ways, that job enspired me to never give up on my own goals and desires, especially, to fulfil another's.
Great pay, meh management
Postal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandston, VA2019, október 31.
There are so many jobs in the postal service, it kinda ridiculous. I was a PSE and the pay rate was around $16 and hour. While the pay was fantastic (especially if you worked the night shift because you get an dollar night differential) the management stinks. It can become disorganized and flat out bad especially during the holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Company
PSE Mail Processor Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, október 31.
Exceptional Job Opportunity. I worked seasonal and love the fundamentals of the entire job title. Great staff it was worth the drive from Georgia to South Carolina!
High Pace, High Stress, Multi Task required
Postal Worker, GS-2310 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearfield, UT2019, október 30.
I worked in the Tucson Arizona Post office and the Clearfield Utah Post Office. Utah pays 15% higher due to the weather. Utah is a lot harder simply because its pretty much all door to door delivery instead of mail boxes on the street and not all steps are created equal here, especially during the winter months. if your going to do mail delivery, make sure its in a upscale area where the city or county is serious about pet offenders.
Amazing place to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newton, KS2019, október 29.
You really grow when working here. Everyone you work with will help you to succeed and advance here. It is more of a manual labor job in all areas. You learn skills to use in the real world.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van