United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Postal Clerk1 680 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 680 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 022 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorting mail for domestic and APO delivery in standing and sedentary positions as a permanent part-time employee at the Mail Facility and Airport dispatch center.
Pay
Manditory Overtime
not good experience.
no one help, you have to do all your own

Work is good but supervisor are not good at freehold location.

No break , can not talk to other coworker if they do is fine
no Break at all
High School Atmosphere.
Managers are not supportive

Equipment is out dated

Talk with no respect towards employees

Very long hours

Mandatory overtime at the last minute
Na
Na
Munkahelyi kultúra
Modern day slavery at its best. Having seniority means you are “liked more”. No work life balance and you are looked at as “the help”. The people there remind me of the aliens from men and black. Very much racist at certain offices.
Pro érvek
Pays well if you don’t mind being a slave
Very labor intensive
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like to work basically your whole life away, making great money, this job would be perfect for you. If you have a family and want to actually enjoy some of the earnings you work so hard for...this isn't the job for you. You can make great money but management is horrible and the usps does NOT care about you or your family. This was made even more apparent with covid. They did not disclose exposure and actually kept it a secret from their workers while also running out of soap, gloves, and other necessary cleaning supplies. If you're ok with being just a number then I highly recommend!
Pro érvek
Great pay, good benefits and possible growth
Kontra érvek
Horrible management, no schedule flexibility, 6 days a week, no set hours, work every holiday
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a PSE you don’t really have any say so over your schedule. During peak season you can receive an abundance of hours and during the slow times they can cut you down to 20 hrs a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job is fairly easy but the management makes it a lot harder then it should be and doesn't treat you with respect most of the time but we get good benefits and get paid well .
Pro érvek
good wage and benefits . Tbe job is easy .
Kontra érvek
Bad hours, terrible management skills, and overal a poor work enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job going in. Pay was awesome. People were well seasoned and mostly friendly. Mandatory overtime can be rough because its last minute and you cant turn them down. The training wasnt very good. They put you in areas and expect you to learn on your own. The supervisors were not organized and screamed at you to make deadlines so they would look good. Alot of physical labor involved. Bending, lifting heavy bags, standing in one spot in the heat for up to 12 hours. If you are in good health, i recommend it. You can become a career employee if you stick with it. I didnt like the yelling and not posting the schedule on time
Pro érvek
money and some nice people
poor supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does not understand or how to manage or motivate people, horrible communication, does not actively interact or solicit input from employees.
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
That job was the worst thing that ever happened to me. They really do promote people commensurate with the level of their incompetence, and they use power in punitive ways that are neither ethical nor legal.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Head games too cruel to imagine and too hard and long to explain
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in training and I heard a lot
DEPENDS ON WHAT OFFICE YOU WORK OUT OF.

Need better training system!

Issues are the same as other large companies. Big dog’s don’t give a (darn) it seems. 😕
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is very nice at first but then you realize that they are all 2 faced. You never know who to trust as everyone speaks badly of everyone else. Constantly need to watch your back. Anything you say, WILL get around to everyone else. Employees spend more time trying to figure out ways of how to not work than actually working.

Supervisors are there just to get their time in towards their pensions. They don't listen and don't care.
Terrible Mgmnt and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
if it were possible to work for another post office .i would.Yes! I do recommend to others to apply for a Postal position.The only two jobs.i would not want is being a carrier or a window clerk..I love being a mail clerk or mail handler.
Pro érvek
staying busy for the entire 8- 12 hrs.
Kontra érvek
sometimes the hours.if you work at night
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job absolutely suck you never know when you’re going to go home the hours are long over times not worth it because you work six days so you don’t have time to spend your money anyway
Hjh
Hjj
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a good company. It just consumes so much of your life. Young people with no kids would soar high within this company. The turnover rate is high. As long as you come to work ON TIME, you can’t get fired. Great opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved it wanna go back but trying to get in is kinda hard . The job is great and very physical so it keeps you in shape for a healthy lifestyle. If you don’t like being on your feet then you won’t like it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Takes month to get back to you about their decision, couldve applied and worked somewhere better. As seasonal pse, management is rude and has favoritism. Anyone can get hired. Working hard isnt rewarded, but slacking off a bit hits hard against you, could even get you fired or calling out for 3 days, without union. Schedule changes too often, lots of unnecessary overtime last minutes notice. Not worrh it at all. Dont let their pay fool ya.They only cared about numbers anyway. No wonder its failing.
Pro érvek
Good amount of breaks, vending machines every corner for convenience, decent pay, you can work with friends, spouse, and family
Kontra érvek
Rude management sucks, high pressure to meet high expectations, can get fired for anything as seasonal without union, they call overtime randomly even when not needed, they change schedule too often without notice at all, not flexible with life/work balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job at the postal service. Its always exciting and you are able to advance to other positions if you want to. As long as you do your job there are great things you can accomplish.
Job security, good wages
Mostly part time positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Regulars who sit on the clock and still hours of work while others get put in 6 different departments through out the night. At the time clock you can get told you gotta stay 2 to 4 hours with no choice. I think 2 plus years is a little long to be seasonal with no benefits. They do NO training and treat you like they never was the NEW person it’s dis tasteful to say you work for them and get treated like bad. But it happened to me
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the Process and Distribution center main plant Downtown Roanoke. Bad hours, you will work evenings or nights as only seasoned or favored employees get put on day shift. Management does not care about you or your health. They just care about speed and numbers, if you get hurt or break down so what, they will just hire someone else, that is management’s mindset. They will only give you 8 hours between shifts some days. Management will harass and try to intimidate you for no reason. You can be doing your job minding your business and a supervisor will come up to you and bully you. When I first started working there, I had a supervisor time me on how long I was on break. I knew he was timing me because he looked at me as I was walking to the break room, then looked at his watch. You are allowed 15 minutes for break. Come back 1 minute late and you will be disciplined. I was back at my work station in 14 minutes. He came up to me and stepped me aside and claimed I was gone for 20 minutes and if I did it again I would be fired. Good employee or not if you are not favored you will be harassed. They micro manage. They will stand there and watch you work. 10 hour shifts 6 days a week. They do not tell you you will be working this many hours during orientation. Your body will break down over time as you are standing, bending your back to reach mail and the equipment is obsolete so you are prone to knee, back, and shoulder injury when pushing or pulling the equipment that transfers the mail. Many senior employees have had multiple different types of surgeries from doing this - több...
Pay
Kontra érvek
The whole place is a con
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office is a great Place to work and if you are interest it in the Post Office I would suggest to be flexible in your hours of .availability.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés