United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 442 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 322 értékelés megtekintése
Good for single non-parents
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scranton, PA2019, szeptember 18.
My shift was in the middle of the night, so not sleeping more than a few hrs a week while raising multiple children made the position unhealthy at best. Were I free to sleep when not working I believe my experience would have been much better. there is opportunity for advancement and unionization, however communication seemed to be always an issue between mgt and staff.
Pro érvek
Whole day free for life stuff
Kontra érvek
off sleep hrs, lack of communication
Awful soul crushing job
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loveland, OH2019, szeptember 17.
Everything except the pay is terrible. Managers are incompetent and do not care about employees well being at all. Never a set schedule, almost impossible to get time off when needed, management is immature and meddles in personal life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Poor Work Life Balance and Management
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 17.
I was excited to be working in this Federal environment but let’s say the North Houston installation has a lot of work to do. I could be a very good asset to help turn things around but no one in management wants to listen. Their ideal is to work harder than smarter.
Retirement benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor work life balance, low morale, management makes it hard for you.
dissapointment
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merced, CA2019, szeptember 16.
so i was first hired as a HCA in escalon i LOVED it i loved the work i loved my fellow co workers i loved the postmaster and supervisors it was amazing it made me want to pursue something more withing the post office. i knew other offices would probably not be the same but when i started working in merced it was very chaotic and frustrating. some of the supervisors had no positive management skills and one supervisor would constantly degrade and set up employees to fail. everyone that i spoke to hated their job and moral was very low . often even being a new PSE they were yelling at me for things i alone could not control it was very defeating and often i found myself crying on my breaks. i knew the job would be stressful but i did not know it would be so frustrating when the supervisors instead of communication were having constant issues with each other and making schedule changes not weekly but daily. having kids it was so impossible to find childcare that could keep up with an unofficial on call job. this office left a very bad taste in my mouth for the usps and although i would go back to the office in escalon i would never go back to merced. i am a great hard worker and they hated to fill my spot but there comes a point where you don't let someone harass you any longer.
The Pay Rate is a setup
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carol Stream, IL2019, szeptember 16.
I was a PSE for 8 months on the overnight shift. We worked 6 days a week and they were calling overtime every single day. Management is HORRIBLE they don't know how to talk to people. They love to threaten your job when they're not getting their way. However, the union DOES fight when they try to fire you BUT the union only protects you after your probation. They don't care about your personal life. Sick kids, you're sick they don't care just run that mail
Pay, benefits
Everything else
Postal employee for 5+ years
PSE Window Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asbury Park, NJ2019, szeptember 16.
Good money, poor management. The post office is a good place to work as far as the money is concerned but the management makes you feel as though it’s never worth it
Working at usps
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, NJ2019, szeptember 16.
The job pays well. Management is unprofessional. They do not try to work with employees when it comes to scheduling. Have seen managers and supervisors deny justified paid sick time or leave as punishment for taking time off.
Pro érvek
Good pay, good benefits, job security, unionized workforce
N/a
PSE CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, szeptember 15.
Working for the Post Office can be great it is very demanding and can be very strenuous if you have small children you may not want to work here due to the high demand however if you are a money go-getter this is the job for you and they have great benefits
A fun place to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, szeptember 14.
The post office plant operation is a fun place to work and make a better living provided the management like all races. I like face-pace work so the pace was very good for me. I will really like to work for the United States Postal Services
Pro érvek
You bring your own lunch
Kontra érvek
Break is in normal range
Collboration skills and teamwork
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, szeptember 13.
Staying focused on daily duties and prioritizing tasks early in the day. Estabilishing a positive work place culture, leads to major balance in the needs with functions. Most enjoyable part of the job is to accomplish all the daily duties, collaboration, and dedication to mission.
Great place to work.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2019, szeptember 12.
Loved my job and my Supervisors. The people there are very nice and always happy to help you. It really is a team effort. During the peak seasons, it can be difficult working so many hours but the money is well worth it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Not What Expected
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  4949 E. Van Buren St.2019, szeptember 12.
You're not told in the beginning that your hours are 2p-10p and that they give mandatory overtime almost daily. It's usually 4 hours of overtime making you work 12 hour days ending up with a 60 hour work week. Also, they only give you one day off a week. Benefits and pay are great but it's not worth never seeing my family and never being able to enjoy life anymore. Working holidays is mandatory as well. Can not take days off around the holiday either. It's miserable. I wanted this job so bad. I worked 6 months to get on with them and now I can't wait to get out. I'm done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
ok place to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2019, szeptember 11.
It is a physical,demanding fast pace job. it has it ups and downs it could be great place to work but things are the same,great pay but benefits could be better
great pay, makes friends
Kontra érvek
keep your business to yourself, better health care. kinda racist.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Stay Away
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2019, szeptember 11.
I was hired right before Christmas and lasted two months then laid off after being told we like you, we should have hired you for management, but we are going to let you go. I asked what I did wrong and they didn't say a word other then if you want you can finish your shift if you want. After I left a few of my coworkers told me I'm better off gone because the place has gone down hill. bad
Overtime
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Golden, CO2019, szeptember 10.
The post office is a great place to gather overtime and get benefits if you become a regular. There aren't a lot of regular positions open so you might need to wait 2 years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constant change of schedule-even days off, no work/life balance
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  300 Packerland Dr Green Bay 543042019, szeptember 10.
Constant change of schedule. No work/life balance. Communication to get earn days off was difficult. Advancement opportunities based on tenure not work ethic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Horrible Place to Work
Pse Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington State2019, szeptember 10.
Preaching about safety but dont practice what they preach. Supervisor always come and rushed, harassed, me while performing my job. Just an awful place!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
What a disaster!
PSE Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, szeptember 10.
I hate working as a PSE clerk. I worked from 11am to 11pm. RUN if offered a PSE position. You have NO life at all, and sometimes no days off. I was miserable, everyday I wanted to quit.

Maybe it will be different for the next person. Different strokes for different folks.
Salary
Kontra érvek
Unorganized, and they work the dog puts out of you. Too many chiefs, and not enough indians. Bad experience!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Postal Woes
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, szeptember 10.
This is a great opportunity for job security and different insurance packages. The environment within however, is beyond anything ever experienced. If you are not ready to be around adults still conducting themselves as high schoolers DO NOT apply. The culture is degrading and the unions are absolutely worthless.
Job Security
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Package Handler
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, szeptember 10.
Good company, Hard work, Standing a lot, full body rotation, late hours, great people, Fast Paced. This job was hard to get acclimated to at first took about 2 weeks. But then it was awesome!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van