United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 225 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 945 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless you're kissing up to management......
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ohio2019, január 18.
It's all about seniority there,nothing about work ethic,at least not at the office I was at.If you're career you've got it made,can get away with doing a poor job everyday and just blame all the problems on anyone who's not career.People who've been there for decades know even less than ones who are newer, and have very poor attitudes towards everything.The pse is one of the worst positions.There is NO LIFE outside of the po,you are expected to be on call at all times,they frown apon you having a second job,even if you only get PT hours there,and management pulls strings for certain people and plays head games.Enjoyed what I did there with the mail,the position itself was great and great pay per hour,but not worth the stress you deal with each day with the management and coworkers.Do not trust anyone, just when you do,then they turn on you because everyone there is only there for themselves....Although, almost all the carriers did a fine job...It's like a soap opera there most days,and it seems that good people become door mats and get stepped over for positions when management becomes "friendly" and "unprofessional" with certain people...Another pse review from KY also described the position spot on as well....All in all, very disappointed from what I had expected when I started there.
Pro érvek
Good pay per hour, learn alot about mail
Kontra érvek
Non steady hours, management discriminates, lack of trust
Owesome place
PSE - Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2019, január 16.
I like working in there.If you want to have lots of money you can work a lot of hours there.I like the regular people too, they are nice to me.And there is a 15 minutes break, other companies is only 10minutes break.
15 min.break
Kontra érvek
Long wait to become a regular.
Temporary help
Postal clerk holiday help (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2019, január 14.
The hardest part of the job was learning where to put the processed mail. The workplace was fast paced. I enjoyed it because I could work a lot. I learned a lot about what happens behind the scenes to get the mail out in a timely and accurate manner. I really hope I can get hired back on I would love to make it a career or a career on a similar job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if your career
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, január 13.
I was supposed to be 360 pse non career I took the test got a high score past the interview found the perfect station close to where I lived and worked with amazing people but right before I started the job I was told due to lack of work all new pse employees would be let go and rehired within a year so I only worked for the month of December til Jan 4 didn’t get all my pay basically worked me for free and it makes no sense fighting with them you won’t win I wasn’t given my EIN until after I was let go which at that point I was told I can’t get paid cause I’m not in the sistem, my station tryed their hardest to keep me as a regular employee but was told by HR it’s not their decision to make so basically no matter how hard I worked or how great my attendance was I was out of a job and had to find a way to support my family so basically the job is perfect for those who are actually able to stay and keep their position but for those who are trying to get in like myself the struggles are challenging and your gonna get jerked around for money until you get a badge and EIN number
Great hours
Terrible management
Clerk/Management
Postal Clerk/Safety Clerk/ Admin Asst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, január 10.
You have to learn to do a physical job in a limited time and in a safe manner, lifting is a daily part of this job. You get to meet a very diverse amount of people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great compensation, below average everything else
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kentucky2019, január 10.
The PSE position is not for anyone faint of heart. The hours are unpredictable, most days are split shifts unless you work at an RMPO which is a rare opportunity. They can work you 13-14 days straight without giving you a day off and they will if it comes down to it. You accrue 1 hour of PTO per 20 hours worked, but they are not required to give you that time off they will try to just pay you those hours accrued instead of giving them to you. This is not a job that has any regard for work-life balance. I work under some great managers and supervisors, but we are always short handed so they do what they can for their employees but we just don't get much time off approved unless it's your mandatory 5 day break. It takes some people 10+ years to make a career position, some people luck out and come in at a perfect time and make career within a year but that is few and far between. Only take this job if you have 10 years to wait for the working conditions to improve when you make career, or if you don't ever want to see your family and friends or ever take a vacation.
Compensation, Benefits
Kontra érvek
No work-life balance, takes several years for advancement, everything is seniority based
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
na
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delaware2019, január 8.
• Makes one or more sortations of outgoing and/or incoming mail using the appropriate sort program or manual distribution scheme.
• On a rotation basis, performs all of the following duties: loads mail onto automated equipment, culling out non-processable items; enters sort plan and starts equipment; monitors flow of mail to ensure continuous feed; sweeps separated mail from bins stackers; and stops equipment when distribution run or operation is completed. Runs machine reports, clears jams and contacts maintenance for assistance when required.
• Prepares work area, ensuring all necessary support equipment and materials, including labels,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great place to work
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2019, január 7.
I was a seasonal worker , But the management was very nice and respectful towards you as a person. They look at you as a person , and not just a worker.
Had concerns
N/A
Very nice
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midway, FL2019, január 7.
The job was nice. I enjoyed every minute of it that i worked there. I was under a yearly contract and still had tge same benefits as a full time employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
night shift is suck as well as the supervisor
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashua, NH2019, január 5.
The supervisor sucked, he treats people unfair plus he never appreciates hard workers ( In Nashua Plant), but there are also some good supervisors out there too. I believe he'd need better training in the future.
Health plan, good pay
working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, január 5.
I didn't stay for that long to know a lot. I was working several jobs and the same time and this job was not the right fit for me at the current time.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
senior staff took advantage of new workers
Fun
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, IL2019, január 3.
Managers suck but good pay and career relaxed easy work hours suck prepare to have no life unless you work mornings you only get 1 day off which you’ll spend most that day sleeping
United States Postal Service
Postal Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, január 3.
I was a Postal employee with 24 years of service. This was a job with gainful employment. The benefits from having a pension, health insurance and life insurance made the years of hard work well worth it.
Fast paced
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2019, január 3.
Need better options . This is not the job to raise a family or want to begin one. It is very stressful. The pay is good but eventually the hard work takes a toll on your body .
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No time for self
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Its a Paycheck
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, január 2.
Long hours,no life, very rude and unprofessional upper management. Hard work, if you like labor then this would be a great job for you. Home life is basically over.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Workplace
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, január 2.
Has its pros and cons like every company. It can be stressful at times, dealing with management and customers. Patience is key; your dealing different attitudes, different . cultures (internal and external)
Worst decision I’ve ever made
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tribes Hill, NY2018, december 31.
Awful management and communication. This place sucks. Managers lure you in by telling you they’ll be there to help you with questions and then they leave you high and dry to figure it out. They can relocate you at any time under some roles and your only other choice is to resign. I will never recommend this place to anyone.
High school drama
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, december 31.
It was like being back in high school with the gossip and backstabbing and drama. The union won't help and isn't confidential. Management will constantly pick on you and treat you like dirt. But if your managements friends you go and do anything. Just all bad at that facility.
Pay, benefits
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Terrible
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, december 30.
Places was just terrible and I was so glad to get terminated because I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. No stress no depression no sadness.
Money
No time foryourself
Aggressive but fun environment
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, december 22.
I worked as a PSE for 3 years at a facility in Jacksonville, NC. I can only speak for the facility I worked at. I worked with some great an awesome people and I will truly miss some. The environment is and can be aggressive, hostile, and at times and very miserable. You have to literally not care about anything but yourself here. I retired from the Marines so career advancement was not important to me however to someone as this being an only source of income could be challenging. You have to be a unique kind of person to work at the USPS. You have to be naturally aggressive and absolutely not be afraid of hard work and long days. As a PSE you will work every holiday and every weekend and 6 days per week with no set schedule. If you can just ignore the BS, backstabbing, and high school behavior at times then you will be ok. It seems that most of the old timer employees here are extremely miserable and some seem a bit crazy. It is a labor intensive job at times but I enjoy that kind of work. If you come in here expecting career advancement you have come to the wrong place. It generally doesnt happen. The Post Office is in need of major change and when it tries to change it will crash. It is a business stuck it seems in the 1970s. I compare this place to groundhog day. Every day is the same. Rinse repeat and do it all over again tomorrow.

My opinion is that it is a perfect job for a high school grad or retired veteran other than that your wasting time by working here. What made my job very easy is that I chose to work here but didnt need to work here. it
  több... was merely for me an extra source of disposable income.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
work alone at times and management is completley clueless
work culture, environment, 0 advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van