United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Postal Clerk1 716 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 716 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 467 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was doing a great job, but my manager sabotaged me by telling me to work at an separate office that required skills I wasn’t trained for. Otherwise, customers are great, co-workers are either on your side or brown-nosers to management, and it is highly stressful concerning work pace and expectations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No organization within management. The long working 11 or 12 hour 6 days a week. No time off for anything else such as medical appointments or even your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work hard but pace yourself management is horrible and most employers are as well try your best trust no one Stay in the union you get moved everywhere no pay for the travel and they don’t care about your life
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but the culture is terrible. There is no organization between the post offices. I worked seasonally here and they bounce you around post offices sometimes you'll arrive to your assigned post office just to be told to go to another station.
Pay
Disorganized
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will send you all over town to other locations and pick up the slack that other coworkers can’t give up and not pay for your travel. Don’t waste your time coming to this place.
Not a mf Thing
EVERYTHING
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had an awesome boss! I loved my customers. I left because I missed my kids sporting events. I regret leaving as they are not doing sports this year due to Covid. I also miss my customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is not a very welcoming place to work. 1 out of every 4 people might be friendly. Everyone else is either rude, lazy, or never there. I've honestly never been more disappointed in a job. I had such high hopes when I started but it just goes downhill so fast.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Just about everything else. Hours, managers, coworkers, and workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
be prepared to work and schedule for pse vary good pay good benefits!! love some of my co workers... didn't care for schedule changes!! if volume goes down sohours some weeks i went from work 35 to 40 hrs a week to 20 or 24 so almost cutt my pay by half
ever changing schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at the post office . It was very rewarding and exhausting and exhilarating at the same time . I felt that I was doing a great service to the public.
Teamwork make the dreamwork
Hours cut
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get one day off. The one in Hampton is run by all woman. The job is strenous but management makes you want to quit everyday. You work 6 days a week with no set schedule. My first 20 days I had no day off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Many opportunities to advance. Always overtime and sometimes get to go home on time. Great management and always supportive and they listen
Great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every station is different. So what I experienced may not be what you experience so I would still give it a try. Biggest issue is lack of communication within management. Managers are very rude and have the worst attitudes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy a fast, busy work place, this would be the perfect job. You dont get many breaks and usually work long hours. The pay is great and so are the benefits.. Overall, great place to work!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a nice place too work, people are lazy & Management caters to their own kind. Too much drama from the women workers & way too much racism going on. I hear racial slurs about Blacks everyday from the Hispanic & Filipino workers. Manager is too scary & gossips with the employees like a schoolgirl. Starting not to like the job. Thinking about seeking legal council at this point.
My money
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get paid well to work here but the management is horrible there is no communication within the company. Something that is weird to me is that you get sick time but if you ever have to use it you get in trouble for using it. They don't like their employees using unscheduled leave so I guess they expect you to know ahead of time that you or your child may not be feeling well and you have to use sick leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You apply for one position and end up working at an entirely different location with outrageous hours . You dont know how awful your shift is until the day you go to a site . Only “career” employees work decent hours. I was told on the first day at the site my hours would be 5am-1:30 . No weekends off . Next week I was told to come in at 4:30 .
decent pay rate
Kontra érvek
no actual on the job training, the employees show you things one time and your expected to grasp the concept immediately, which is complicated. So many numbers and different responsibilities for PSE .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It takes a long time to be a “regular employee”. There are a lot of “old timers” who definitely take their time doing their jobs and then you have to stay and finish their job because they have a different contract. Ok pay but they work you like a dog.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They expect you to live in the post office and forget your family. Management Talks to you like you’re nothing If your single with no kids It will work out.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Working 12hrs 7days a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very demanding physical work daily in certain positions of the post office, I would suggest wearing proper work gear always! Back brace as well as proper foot wear always.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, like anything in life a good work attitude will help you get thru probation period. The work of a PSE is hard but the pay is good in proportion of the work you do.
Work all the time
Work all the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stuck in the past of how things used to be instead of adapting to the new technologies and new and more efficient ways of doing things. All supervisors are not bad you have very few good ones.