United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 091 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 413 értékelés megtekintése
lack of professionalism
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, augusztus 13.
I'm not here to speak badly of this company but in the near future manager need a lot of improvement in leadership. Great workplace as for as pay and benefits. Management need to focus more on scheduling and production than rather coworker's personal attire(suitable to wear).
Pay and benefits
lack of professionalism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good Company
POSTAL SUPPORT HOLIDAY CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, augusztus 9.
Holiday work, long hours, great pay, good people, learned a lot, fast paced, manual labor, great for the holiday, good perks, and benefits. room for growth
good pay
Holiday Work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is a great place to work.
post master relief, PSE clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  USA2018, augusztus 7.
The USPS is a great place to work. I started off working for the USPS as a entry level employee. And my career was advanced to a management position. Within the USPS there is a huge room for advancement and growth.The USPS is the hardest working people. The USPS likes to promote their employees. I would highly recommend working for the USPS,because they care about their employees. It has been an honor to work for the USPS.
Pro érvek
great supervisors, advancement, good compensation
Kontra érvek
it can be long hours, but there are great rewards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Team work at its best.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, augusztus 6.
I loved that everyone knew what part they played in the work that had to get done. Everyone worked together. Overall it is a great environment to work in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
postal work
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durango, CO2018, augusztus 2.
The United States Postal Service is a tough place to work. You have to be a special person to work there. Long hours and forced overtime make for a stressful work environment.
great compensation
stressfull
Munkahelyi kultúra
favoritism and inconsistency in the schedule
Postal Support Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vincentown, NJ2018, augusztus 2.
too much of favoritism, overworked good people while the favored one do nothing.. lack of benefits for years, feels like you still on probation for years because of lack of benefits. Never know if you will
work 8 hours or two every day.
equal employment opportunities
favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor place to work for a PSE
PSE Distribution Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, augusztus 1.
Very long hours! so long that I had no time for anything besides going home to eat, then sleep, and start all over again. The supervisors don't care about you, or that you have a family/life. They sit all day long, and sometimes you don't even see them at all for days! The main manager comes in maybe once a month, doesn't even know your name and honestly does not care. Horrible work culture as everyone is gossiping or competing for days to work, schedules, and for PSE's a competition to get full time (Which in my area was never possible). Glad I quit.
Kontra érvek
hardly any days off, poor pay, no benefits, no position guaranteed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only the bad workers advance
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, augusztus 1.
The pay is utterly fantastic but because of the union people who couldn't do their jobs end up in management positions so it's entirely run by a bunch of incompetents.
Great Pay
Terrible Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Not good
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eatontown, NJ2018, augusztus 1.
Not good need new management they do not know how to talk to people they have they favorites I’m when the big boss come out hey make everything seem good when it’s not
Free lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
postal
pse warehouse mail clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2018, augusztus 1.
It is not what i expected, I loved my job but management really treated us like we were nothing.The good workers got the bad end of it. My health was an indicator for me being harassed by multiple supervisors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Management was not good
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2018, július 31.
Management was very bad
But I loved working for the post office and as Soon as I can get hired full-time I will be very happy
Great job security
Love to work for United States government
Job security
Very competitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job, A lot of lifting, crazy hours
PSE Clerk, part time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, július 30.
I loved the Post Office, but was part time with no benefits. During Christmas Season, which was about 3 months, I worked 10-12 hours with a 3 hour split shift. You worked 10 days straight before you got a day off. By the time you got a day off, all you want to do is sleep on your day off. When the Christmas rush is over you might drop down to 12-20 hours per week. This job began at 3 am and you might transfer from 2-3 work locations per day. Sunday’s were Amazon days which were usually always 12 hours. I eventually was moved to the plant to work. It was second shift working 10-12 hours 6 days a week. I LOVED THE WORK, but people are always bidding on jobs and moving around. You’re not just at one job until you decide to retire and there’s absolutely no time for family, especially if you have small kids. IF THE POST OFFICE WOULD HAVE A SET SCHEDULE OF 5 days a week or four 10 hour days, people would be more willing to work. I think most people suffer through it for benefits.
Pro érvek
Great benefits for full time
Kontra érvek
Crazy hours for part time, schedule changes constantly, Plant and PSE Clerks work Holidays
Productive and Work Ethics were visible
Postal Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orocovis Municipio, PR2018, július 29.
Working at the United States Postal Service kept me motivated and looking for advancement within the organization. It gave me the confidence of applying for a federal job that was in the military.
Pro érvek
Excellent working areas and working platform
Kontra érvek
Was distant from my house
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Postal worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, július 29.
Worked as a casual did not have benefits. Loved the pay, the employees and supervisor. Would go back but the place closed it's doors. I worked in the processing and distribution center on 3rd shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but hours were hard to work around.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, NE2018, július 28.
Being a single mom the hours got very difficult to do because one day I could work split shifts going in from 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. then back in from 3:30p.m to 5:30p.m., then the next day would be an over night shift. I loved the work environment it just would've been easier with set hours.
Good pay and benefits
Hours were not steady
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy, busy all the time.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Mesa, CA2018, július 27.
A typical day at work with the postal service would be starting by scanning boxes and letters at 4am and have all the mail scanned by 7:30 to be ready for the mail man to load it in his truck.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Great Benefits high stress
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 26.
Very confrontational culture. Management only cares about cutting costs, other employees only care about what the union contract says they MUST do to keep their job. Losing a great deal of business to Amazon, FedEx, ect. so many jobs are going away.
Great Insurance
Kontra érvek
Most stressful environment I've ever seen
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Not worth the it
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2018, július 25.
In my two years i learned one thing; focus on yourself. Your typical day will comprise of sorting parcels and assisting customers. That's the easy part. Your management will be your downfall. They create a hostile atmosphere and there is no culture. Better off with a company like FedEx who isn't going bankrupt.
Money
Management sucks!
a typical day at work
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2018, július 18.
a typical day at work, clock in, go to your operation, and if not enough mail , will be sent to another operation to work until the wee hours in the morning
lunch time to short
dirty and lot of dust
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Single Life
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, július 18.
Working for the USPS , make sure u have family support because this is not a job for a person who has small babies or kids in school , but if u have no kids & looking for financial stability this is the job for you !
excellent pay
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no weekends off, no holidays off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van