United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 364 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 180 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will work you to death
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Englewood, FL2019, július 20.
My office in Englewood Florida was extremely understaffed. Because I was a new non career employee, they allocated all difficult, backbreaking jobs to me. I had enough work for 3 fulltime employees. All employees were frustrated and angry. Many outbursts and screaming between managers and staff. Horrible work place
best place ever
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, július 19.
typical night was to carry bins and sort the mail, carry boxes clean your area, sort more mail all the night each just to sort mail all day every day
Will miss my co-workers.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster County, PA2019, július 19.
Typical work day was about 6 hours. Most weeks did not make 40 hours working 6 days a week. That's pathetic. Felt like I was treated like a dog. Did not like working 6 days a week and having to be at work by 3:00 am on a Sunday. Management was terrible. Well at least my manager was. There was very little communication, no direction or help if you needed it. If you could at least have two days off in a row per week maybe you could get the proper rest and let your body recuperate. Co-workers were really nice and that is about the only thing I will miss about the job. Sorry it didn't work out but I had to leave my feet were numb and in a lot of pain. Not a good place to work.
Worked 4:30am 60 plus hours a week
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2019, július 18.
Terrible long hours a week, 3 Sundays out of a month. Only partime worked 6 out of 7 days. Very hostile employees management did nothing. Worked in Elkhart, Indiana. Took 6 months to get in to quit after 30 days. Horrible experience. Never go back
productive work place
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2019, július 18.
the postal service is a great job for people who are not lazy to work, being on your feet for 10 plus hours lifting heaving objects and working fast but accurate, it is a very easy job and you stay busy which makes the day or night go by fast. I loved working there its just the management sometimes does not communicate properly. overall one of the best jobs i have had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Adams, MI2019, július 18.
I would work here again, everyone was wonderful. Thoroughly enjoyed my job, co workers and supervisor were wonderful to work with. I had to leave to have several surgeries, otherwise I would have stayed. Unfortunately I worked in a non career position and had no FMLA coverage to be able to retain my position.
Really enjoyed working for Post Office
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corning, NY2019, július 17.
I feel I would still be there if I had gotten the transfer I put in for. Never heard anything from them and I even called and left a message to call me back.
2,0
Bad management
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2019, július 15.
The company is stuck doing the same old things constantly. Terrible management. Managers are regular workers who wind up in management because of physical disabilities. They get on to the employees for things that don’t matter. But never solve problems that actually matter. Pay is decent, but it’s a stressful environment. So it’s not for everyone! Smaller offices are not as stressful. This’s office is a little special
Schedule always changes and they will be sketchy about it, if you don’t know the rulesThey have an issue with new ideas. Disorganized.
Face pace job
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Warehouse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, július 15.
Manager were not professional, job very fast pace, lifting heavy mail all day at fast pace if not the manager is all over you, work 10 to 12 hrs everyday, manager dont care nothing about you. Only good thing is benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good place to work for
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny New Jersey2019, július 14.
The united states postal service has excellent pay good benefits . The work can be demanding at peak times but its rewarding. The overtime is mandatory with no advance notice.
Good pay
Mandatory overtime
Wack
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  125 W South St2019, július 14.
They hire anyone for management so in a lot Of cases the pse’s knew more than the supervisors. They baby the regulars and the pse’s do majority of the work. The rules, which seem like are made up on the spot, make no sense. They have the employees train which is a shame.
Everything about this place
Intentional cruelty is shocking
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, NE2019, július 14.
The manner in which the USPS elect personnel to occupy management positions leaves a lot to be desired; the cover up by upper management and HR is deplorable; the regular abuse by management toward employees they do not like as well as those who oppose the abuse is disgraceful.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Management’s incompetency and evilness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They need to be investigated.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, július 13.
There is a reason why the USPS is a trillion dollars plus in debt. The system is broken and nobody is going to do anything about it. The supervisors are overpaid. There are far too many.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Best job to have
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2019, július 13.
Once your on please stay it’s hard work but the money is worth it. You dont really have to worry about thing with stability because the hours are there and the money is there. Be mindful you’ll be doing a lot of moving and physical work.
Awesome job
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 13.
Great job, fast paced, lots of lifting packages. Have to do many jobs, be able to learn different areas. Also work at the main plant and be able to have various managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Toxic upper level management caused problems.
Retired Postal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saco, ME2019, július 11.
I think there may be a lot of variation in the quality of work life at the USPS, depending on the particular office you happen to be working at. The office I was in was plagued with problems for most of the 23 years I worked there. The difficulties started at the district level with a VP For Operations who was inept and abusive and flowed downhill from there. Most who worked for him, even those he favored, were afraid of his impulsive and angry behavior. His management style contributed to and exacerbated the adversarial relations between managers and craft workers. I could never understand why HIS superiors didn't take action to remove him, he was so toxic. A different person in that position might have changed the experience of working for the USPS for the better.
Mail
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Galesburg, IL2019, július 10.
I enjoyed my fellow co- workers. I enjoyed every part of my job. The management could have been better but over all loved the environment. I worked early mornings
Small Office
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minto, AK2019, július 3.
I enjoyed working for USPS, I worked in a small office usually by myself when I was needed to fill in. I would love to continue working for USPS. Wages and Benefits were worth working for.
great work place
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Huron, MI2019, július 1.
work day could get stressful but over all had great supervision/management that was right there to help when needed. Work day goes by fast as there is always something going on or needed to be done, get to learn how that mail process works
Busy Atmoshphere , 90 day probation
Postal clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dillingham, AK2019, július 1.
If your lucky enough to get past the 90 day probation its not a bad job considering the benefits. They have a union but I never met or spoke with any reps the 90 days I was there . Postmasters can be extremely demanding.
good pay
terrible Managment
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van