United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 032 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 459 értékelés megtekintése
Horrible hours and schedule
PSE Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, május 25.
You get one day off when you start and it’s takes a whole two years to be hired on, yea it pays well but you have no time to do anything really. I recommend working here if you have no life outside of work.
Pro érvek
Pay and possibility of benefits
Kontra érvek
Hours, off days, management, mandatory overtime
great
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winnebago, MN2018, május 24.
sort mail
different options on mailing services
need to be able to work independently
most enjoy getting to know people that regularly come to the counter
work day
Postal Clerk/ Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, május 24.
sorts mail for delivery starting at 6. leave building to starting the route around 8. make sure all packages certified letters where picked up before leaving the station. Once deliveries begin make sure all mail is delivery and sign for if needed. put up any out going mail and residents and returned at end of you route
Pro érvek
working at your own pace
weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is beginning to be too much
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, május 22.
The boxes are become too heavy for me to lift and the work hours seeming to become too much for me and I'm trying to attend college at the same time. It is going on 7months that I'm only receiving 1 day off a week. We have to work 20 hours to get 1hour of annual but need at least 8 hours of annual to take off work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work day at the post Office
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrifield, VA2018, május 22.
label, and route sorted mail to designated areas depending on destinations and according to established procedures and deadlines.
• Distribute incoming mail into the correct boxes or pigeonholes.
• Search directories to find correct addresses for redirected mail.
ok place to work
PSE Clerk @ Processing Plant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Charleston, WV2018, május 22.
This place is ok but does show favoritism. I have not had more than 1 day off a week since I started 6 months ago. This job is very demanding and physical.
usps
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Falls, MT2018, május 21.
Very High demand job long hours in the beginning just about everyone works 6 days a week no less then 10 hours a day with no benefits until you become vested and actual full time employed.
Good paying job
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, május 17.
I worked on the machines, work hours were great with plenty over time. The caffeteria had a good selection for when I did not bring my lunch. Dress code was casual and the other employees were very friendly and helpful.
Management was ok however sometimes you reported in one day up to three supervisors. We were paid well.
Work a lot
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2018, május 17.
I love working for the United States Postal Service, but you don't have a life outside of work! Your life is the Post Office no family time at all! If you are NOT career....Health Insurance is HIGH $$$$!!!
A lot of hours
no family time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours and few opportunities to advance
POSTAL SUPPORT CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cabot, AR2018, május 16.
Typical day, show up early and be expected to memorize every address for over 27,000 possibilities. Throw heavy bundles into a wide variety of locations and then be expected to work at veterans pace, but don't ask questions because they already told you once. If people are having a bad day they will become unresponsive to any of your inquiries (keep in mind this is your probationary period). Show up every day for 10 days including Sunday where other workers walk out because they are fed up and be expected to learn the job of someone who works over you without any formal training because they don't want to come in on their day off when their counter part walked off or got promoted out of the job.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, hostile coworkers, work long hours during holidays, antiquated gear
Pse Clerk
Pse Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, május 16.
As a pse clerk on holiday pay I was required to work the holidays. I was there for postal support. What that means is my job was to help fill in when people called off, became sick and etc. I was there to fill the space to keep the company going.
Good government job
Postal Clerk/Carrier, Acting Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Issaquah, WA2018, május 16.
There are a few things on the management level that could be changed to improve effectiveness and boost morale. Overall, it's a great place to work. The pay is decent and training is ongoing.
Very physical
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, május 16.
I worked in a sorting facility, overnight. A typical day consisted of manual or machinery sorting of mail. Any of which, on the shift I worked with the manager I had, you were watched like a hawk and harassed for anything and everything. Very fast paced and physical. I would not go back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the United States Post Office is a very unique experience.
United States Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2018, május 12.
I provide Customer Service and mail distribution services for the United States Postal Service. The U.S. Postal Service Distribution Service offers a very fast paced environment. Team work among postal distribution clerks contributes to meeting required deadlines. The schedule however changes constantly, however.
Pay scale
Schedule
Very busy location
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, május 11.
seasonal position it was wonderful I got to meet a lot of new people it was an experience. I worked in the Christmas building and then went over to main Usps building got to see where everything is
money was good
team players
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Management was horrible
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Teaneck, NJ2018, május 9.
Their management had no idea what they where doing & were very big on favoritism. They wouldn’t make everyone work only certain people no matter the work load. They were also very bad will making their schedules.
N/a
Postal Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2018, május 8.
Good Experience, nice employees and service to work for. I enjoyed working early am hours, and the pay was great. Would consider employment in a smaller office.
Wallingford Post Office
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wallingford, CT2018, május 6.
I've worked for a season in this location and I found it to be one of the best places I've worked before. I found most of my peers to be courteous and knowledgeable. My supervisor was fantastic, and stills confidence at all times, as well as most the other supervisors. I would recommend The Wallingford Plant for my best friend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, május 4.
Save yourself the headache and don't apply. They do not treat their employees correctly and your training is a basically sink or swim situation. The job is uncertain until you make it as a career employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Discrimination all around the board point blank!!!
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, május 2.
This company hires felony literally!! And discriminate against people who have misdemeanor that are well over 15 years old if you are of color don’t even bother applying in the oshkosh, neenah, or greenbay area they will find a reason to not give you the job!!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van