United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 308 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 097 értékelés megtekintése
Pay is Great
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2019, április 19.
Pay is good but management sucks, they are rude disrespectful and feel as if they can say whatever because they are management. You don't start as a regular so the hours are terrible you work six days a week any time they tell you.
PAY
Kontra érvek
Hours, rude management, off days, work every holiday
Great Place to start
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2019, április 18.
If you're looking into having a great job opportunity with possibility for advancement and great pay this is the job for you. Would have made a career out of this field but sights was set on criminal justice.
Pro érvek
Pay, benefits, location placements throughout U.S.
Hard Work on Feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place to work unless you’re desperate for cash
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, április 17.
I would not recommend this job to anyone who is a go getter and can think for themselves. The opportunity to move up in any position is slim to none; there is a lot of favoritism. Don’t expect to have a life outside of here, once you start they own. Oh and don’t trust the schedule it changes daily( literally).Management is micro-managed; managers & supervisors truly are not qualified to do there jobs effectively. You will come in as a PSE- you are the lowest ranked and will be treated as such, work every holiday, crazy hours and shifts. You may work 14days straight; expect to be in that position for at least 3 years
Pay is good
Kontra érvek
managers & supervisors truly are not qualified to do there jobs effectively.
Not worth it for $18/hr
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warrendale, PA2019, április 16.
Be ready to live there, have zero appreciation for your efforts, wait approximately 2 to 3 years to become a full-time regular, all the while killing yourself on a one-year contract that goes year to year while you attempt to climb the ladder of seniority where you only go higher if someone quits or retires.
Good benefits okay union
Kontra érvek
Everything you can think of in a terrible job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long work hours. Poor management. Good workers are over worked and slackers aren't held accountable!
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, április 15.
Unfair and unjust. Poor management. Long work hours. Slave drivers!!!! I hate this job but need the money. If I had known then when I resigned from my last job, I would not have ever came here. No time for family and friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady volume of work, few days off
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, április 15.
Exciting to work for the United States Postal Service and learn how
it operates. Work is independent of others, but extremely fast paced and accuracy and efficiency are mandatory.
Pro érvek
Constant work, steady pace of work
Kontra érvek
limited days/time off, long shift hours
2,0
Supervisor sucks
PSE: MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, április 14.
this is mail processing clerk job, but very labor and slavery type job. Work on the graveyard time, without respect from the supervisors. They are multi-nationality very conservative culture the way they're acting like they are the boss with no respect laborers at all, it sucks working under their supervisions.
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
fast paced and busy
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA 923732019, április 14.
Hard work but always showed up with a consistent drive to get the mail processed and outbound to its desired location. Long hours but good pay. Always an open spot to be promoted within the company. Team work is necessary in order to get the job done on a day to day basis. Increased memory span of zipcode's was useful in determining where a package or parcel would be placed as fast as one could sort.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced work environment.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsboro, OR2019, április 14.
Productive and fast paced work environment. The management was fair overall. They work you hard but treat you like family. This also comes with the hard ship of stress for all employees.
poor management
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  CA2019, április 14.
management expects you to literally bend over backwards for them, but wont let you request off a day. there is definitely favoritism. I was supposed to be made regular two years ago. work/life balance is a joke, you work between 6-14 days straight and hope it gets better. it doesnt..
pay is decent
work/life balance, management, drama
Paying your dues...
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Iowa2019, április 13.
Until you get a full time or career position you struggle to pay your bills... If it’s your part time job and you have a full time job.. that’s great. It’s not a job for everyone necessarily but it’s a good way to get your foot in the door where there are opportunities for great benefits and great pay...
Munkahelyi kultúra
sorting mail and working with co workers
Pse Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, április 12.
I enjoyed the work pace and space that i was working in with nice co workers i can depend on. I learned how to use the scanner to scan mail and sort them putting them in the correct zip code. Hardest part of the job is not the hardest part of the job everything was very easy. the most enjoyable part of the job is Team meetings and seeing the smiles on the managers faces.
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and no time for family.
PSE Processsing Clerk/USPS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2019, április 11.
I liked the job but it became too much. Only had one day off a week. Not a job for someone with a kids. Pay was decent but that doesnt make up for how many hours you had to work.
Pay
Hours
Stressful
Postal Support Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri2019, április 11.
Pay was OK but offices were closing or cutting hours. No chance to become a career employee. Worked full time but has no benefits. All the people I worked with were awesome.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good organization but treats employees poorly
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskego, WI2019, április 11.
The postal service is such a great organizations that provides great service to the people of the united states. However, they take extreme advantage of the their employees. You are treated like a robot instead of a human. There is a lot of gossip and favoritism. Every employee is exhausted!
Horrible place to work!
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Diamond Bar, CA2019, április 10.
USPS was the most hostile environment I have ever encountered. The management would threaten, scream at the employees to work faster and many times work in unsafe conditions. I felt I was working in a Plantation with management cracking the lasso.
Unable to take breaks
Good pay
PSE/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bucks, AL2019, április 10.
Well paying job is why I would recommend the USPS. I worked in a small office in the country by myself. Wasn't much to do most days. Good management. Sometimes had to work at another office the other half of the day because I worked at a 4 hour office.
Abusive experience
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Squaw Lake, MN2019, április 10.
It was hard to get full time hours. Although the pay and benefits were good, I had an abusive boss. I did not want to resign, as I was getting to a point where I could have received full time hours. I had a very, abusive situation, so I resigned. Low Integrity level there, which I could not tolerate.
Pro érvek
Good benefits and room for advancement
Management abusive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was only a temporary worker
Postal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, április 9.
Was not able to go permanent even as promised .six work days
In all around areas that will not allow perfection to one area .fewer workers do minimal work due to acquaintance or veteran
Changes need to be made
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, április 6.
Start with upper management. The plant is not organized. Management only care about the mail. Being a PSE limits your choices and treated as if we do not work the same mail as the regulars do.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van