United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 644 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 233 értékelés megtekintése
Good Government Job
Sorting mail for domestic and APO delivery in standing and sedentary positions as a permanent part-time employee at the Mail Facility and Airport dispatch center.
Pay
Manditory Overtime
2,0
Poor management
The pay and benefits are good. The hours are bad. They are some great people, usually the ones that have secure position. Some people are nasty and not held accountable. Management is AWFUL, the worst ever.
1,0
Pay was decent
Words cannot express the experience I had at this job. Prayed to God every day to make it through. It couldn't have ended soon enough. I was harassed and management was the worst I've ever seen.
Money, exercise
Kontra érvek
Hours, Management and actual cons working there
Honest feedback
Grand Rapids, MI downtown managers are TERRIBLE. It's disorganized and full of favoritism. If you're a good worker you'll be rewarded with a lot more work. Laziness is rewarded more. No accountability at all.
Great pay & benefits
Management, hours
productive
Start young and have the drive for it. great workers, be on time great pay.
room for advancement. great perks and great pay. must be in good shape very active.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It takes many years to become a regular employee
I started and ended as a contractor. One does the same work as a regular employee, but do not have the same benefits as they do. Your hours may be changed, but it's usually the same. You won't be able to flex your hours based on something coming up. You'll have to see if you can get time off or take it as time off from your vacation hours.
it is a great company
i had a great experience, and i had learned alot about the delivery company. it was easy work and very satisfying to learn. i am grateful for the learning experience.
Great place to work.
I learned so many things working at the post office. It is a very demanding career. But the benefits and pay is very rewarding. The team members are willing and helpful, in teaching you all you need to know to be successful. I learned how mail is proccessed and getting it ready for delivery. I saw how much the carriers are concerned about customers. They do a trying but yet outstanding job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company to work for
The post office was a great company to work for. Especially working at the plant, you have job security and the managers were very understanding and work with you if you are a good worker. Room for advancement
Good paying entry job
For the most part the job is easy. The hours are very early and if you have little ones it’s very hard to maintain stability at home. The management was very understanding when I needed days off or adjustments to my schedule. Co-workers are not all on the same page and makes working difficult to have a positive attitude.
2,0
Inept management
Good ole boy management. Work hard, be loyal and watch everyone pass you by. Union culture. Not a good place for intelligent, hard working, loyal employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many chief’s and not enough common sense
Management totally sucks here, they don’t respect you as a human being, they talk at you and like a child. Intimidation is rampant. No structure. No professionalism. Positive changes fall on deaf ears. I was displaced out of my position possibly due to retaliation from reporting manager.
Happy within the company
The USPS is a very good job to have. I started in November of 2019 and I moved from the plant to a windows clerk. Hopefully I keep moving forward and moving up
Work and life
Working for the USPS has great benefits. However, it is sometimes hard to balance personal life. Also, struggling at times to get others to help you .
Miss working here
I loved my job at the post office. The hours were ok but the money was great. I didn't have insurance when I started but I do know they were trying to work on getting PSE's benefits when I was there. Would love to work there again.
Its a job.
The main problem with the USPS, is they lead you to believe you are getting a full time job, when in fact it is part-time, with no clue how long before you get a full time position.
Pse
Was a PSE night shift, we don’t have secured schedule, can come only work couple hours I be sender home, have to be a vary good and strong EE to succeed
1,0
Worst company ever!!
The PO is the WORST. Management is horrible, crooks, demonic people. If you’re someone who kisses up, miserable, or an follower, then this may be the place for you. Nepotism and fraternizing is extremely huge in the PO. I wouldn’t recommend ANYONE to work for this organization.
I liked working for USPS
I liked the hours and the pay. I loved helping people resolve problems. I especially like delivering mail to people who were excited for receiving it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for Postal Service.
It was a good job; however, social security was not paid, and it makes it difficult to live on my retirement. I am a people person, and I enjoyed serving the public with their various needs.
Easy money
The jobs are not that hard. Downside is that you have no life of your own. You pretty much live there. 0 tolerance. Senior workers are not that helpful and are rude. They make you feel like you are stealing their job.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés