United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
1 738 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day starts automatically when I walk in the doors, until I’m done 10-12 hours later. If you’re not a hard worker, do not apply for any position! Your sleep schedule is messed up. And not for single parents.
Pro érvek
5 minute breaks, when I want (if you’re on time with production)
Kontra érvek
You work the hours they give you, no exceptions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair pay for an easy job, the work was not backbreaking at all. Its just redundant, boring, easy, no brain work. Promotion sucks, and is kiss butt based. But hte pay is fair
easy work
no promotion
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have worked hard to accomplish amazing goals in your life don’t make this a place for you but if you have to requirements and don’t care that you are not appreciated then this is the place for you. Long and drowned out hours, not enough time with family especially with this pandemic they only care if you deliver not about your safety as an employee or an individual. Then management is horrible there is no requirement attorney become a manager so you are probably taking instructions from people with no sense of education which this is not the major concern, the people is they don’t understand how to socially interact with other people. They do not properly handle business. They are looking to be your friend instead of your coworker and it's a woman supervisor that creates a toxic work environment. I'm going back to school because this is not the place for me. At first I was very excited but they live creating problems and I've been having them since I've started. Their attitudes and the way they handle things is a mess. Please achieve your goals even before consider working here. They do not care about you. You have grown adults acting as if they are in high school, it's a very toxic work environment and it's not fair to the employees that actually come in and do their part. The hours are not fair, I was excited when I first started working here but now I feel like this was a huge mistake for making this as a choice career. Morale is very low. Please consider investing in your future before coming here.
Kontra érvek
Management, they don't care about your well being
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely not a good place to work. I am sure used to be but from what I’ve heard a lot has changed. No benefits until you make career. You might be one of the lucky one and get it right away or it can take years. Depends on who you work with and how well your office is staffed. Mine was a mess. Catty woman was the lead and no matter what you did she was never happy. It was always all about her. Understaffed. No a set schedule. Work 6 days a week. Holidays. No life.
Decent starting pay
Kontra érvek
Management, working holidays, no benefits until u make career
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Nice environment, fast pace. The pay is very good. The management is very organized and great training. Great befits and vacation time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, the culture is very poor and the work environment reminds me of slavery. The management is very unprofessional and has no regard for safety.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My coworkers at USPS were always helpful and kind to me as I was “the new guy”. We were kind of like a family since we spent most of our time at work we ended up seeing each other more than our families. Supervisors really were a hit or miss. Most of them would frustrate you and some would even try to intimidate you. We didn’t get any training honestly but we did get a training checklist book that never got filled out! Some supervisors are great, we would regularly get pizza parties thrown for us seasonal employees and the good supervisors always had our back when something went wrong.
Pro érvek
Benefits, co-workers, union, good supervisors
Some bad supervisors, 12 hour days, No training
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work 6 days a week. Management is terrible. Makes you hate Christmas time. Amazon controls USPS. No benefits. Long hours. No advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
management sucks, hours suck, ive been here for 2 years been laid of once have a lot of experience but not wanted anywhere in the valley. they dont care for your mental health AT ALL
play is 6/10
Kontra érvek
breaks are irrelevant, your mental health will be damaged
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thanks to the USPS, I’ve learned how a business should NOT be ran in many ways than one. I have encouraged myself to learn my worth and to move forward somewhere there is appreciation, worth, encouragement to grow.
Overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the USPS is great if you are looking to do sweatshop work for a decent check. Don’t get me wrong the money is great but the management is horrible. They aren’t qualified they are all injured carriers who got promoted to supervisor with no qualifications. The post office needs reform !
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallAt my station, they’ll have your schedule where you can’t have time for family or yourself. My hours were Monday-Saturday, split shifts. Come in at 4:30am, leave at 6:30am, come back at 8:00am and get off at 5:00pm. Sometimes work at another station then get off there and come back to your home station. It’ll drive you crazy working here in Coldwater, Ms. and trying to take care of your family. No balance and postmaster will not work with you and do sneaky things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most toxic work place I’ve ever experienced. Management are the worst. Extremely unprofessional and disrespectful. The right hand doesn’t know what the left is doing. Just awful. Such a shame.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there as a seasonal PSE in 2019 handling and moving packages all night. You're on your feet the entire time making sure all packages are properly sorted, bagged and loaded onto delivery trucks. My body took several weeks to get used to the pace and the workload. This was a very structured workplace, very fast paced since we were on deadliness, but enjoyable nonetheless. I was hoping to get called back after the holiday season ended and was told to wait by the phone, but it was not meant to be. I will definitely try again should the opportunity present itself.
Pro érvek
Excellent training, great co-workers, very good pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceThere is no work-life balance here. But they do let you know up front, so you know exaclty what your getting yourself into.Pay & benefitsPay is great and lots of overtime. As for benefits I was there only for Christmas Season so I opt out of it.Job security and advancementIf you work hard and not pay attention to other people and there job performance you will succeed.ManagementLike all jobs you will have managers with different management styles you will not agree with. But you will have the one manager who will motivate you and help you through.CultureWork hard and keep to yourself. You will have more peace of mind.OverallIt was great working for USPS. If you keep to yourself and remind yourself of why you are working for me my family. It will help you get through the long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service is a great place to work. Depending on the office, you are constantly on the go. Either sorting mail or helping customers. Overall, I enjoy my job very much!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the company, co workers and union. Great pay, great benefits, Lots of manual labor but it’s worth it. I’ve been working there 5 years now and it’s been wonderful and I also learned alot
Munkahelyi kultúra
No organization within management. The long working 11 or 12 hour 6 days a week. No time off for anything else such as medical appointments or even your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was doing a great job, but my manager sabotaged me by telling me to work at an separate office that required skills I wasn’t trained for. Otherwise, customers are great, co-workers are either on your side or brown-nosers to management, and it is highly stressful concerning work pace and expectations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work hard but pace yourself management is horrible and most employers are as well try your best trust no one Stay in the union you get moved everywhere no pay for the travel and they don’t care about your life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but the culture is terrible. There is no organization between the post offices. I worked seasonally here and they bounce you around post offices sometimes you'll arrive to your assigned post office just to be told to go to another station.
Disorganized