United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

278 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 206 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Motivated environment that requires a lot of attention and organization
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shrewsbury, MA2020, január 24.
Overall I think this job was awesome because it required a lot of skills like organization, motivation, and efficiency. It required you as a person to work hard and pat attention to detail.
20 min break
Vigorous physical work
Ups
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2020, január 21.
It is a work out yet good job to have the benefits are awesome. Good environment and excellent management. Others are always there to help. They recognize your hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun productive workplace with a sense of urgency
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, NE2020, január 16.
The supervisors were really nice and helpful. Even part time employees were given appreciation often. Everyone got along. A lot of manual work and not for the faint of heart, but with good work ethic you'll have the time of your life
Fun workplace and coworkers
Short breaks sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job and I love the people that work with me
Preloader/Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mercer Road Lexington Kentucky2020, január 15.
Very nice place to work for nice supervisors very pleasant it's not a hard job just get to work do your job and appreciate the people that you work with and have fun
Nope never again
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2020, január 13.
This company is the definition of hard work. You work 8hrs, plus overtime a lot of the time with loading, unloading trucks, sorting, and keeping up with paperwork. And they only reward you with a “pizza part” but ONLY if you made the Top 8.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, little hand holding and guidance through the day.
Preloader/Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Potsdam, NY2020, január 8.
The job was very fast to get the hang of, team work is a must to succeed, paying attention and being quick on your feet are recommended traits. Lastly working in different weather conditions is likely.
Package handler and sorter
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vineland, NJ2020, január 8.
Great place to work with flexible hours and great benefits. Management are very personable and approachable. Pay is reasonable and great benefits . Great place to work
Warehouse job
UPS Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawnside, NJ2020, január 3.
It wasn’t customer based so it was new, everyone walking around working with earphones in a very loud warehouse. Very dirty and dusty, managers scream ar everyone
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler/Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesboro, GA2020, január 1.
I will have to say management was not the best. They could be very un professional when handling situations, and if there where issues with employees they would regularly call people outside of there names.
Fast pace
UPS Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, december 27.
It’s very important that you pay attention to all your work surroundings because this is a very noisy work place..you should keep plenty water and stay energized..this is a very physical kind of job that requires you to work at a sorta fast pace
I love it
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maspeth, NY2019, december 17.
I love to work hands on with things so this job fits that 100%. I had to use community skills the whole time I worked here. In my mind you gotta make sure where you work , people are happy becuase it’s makes work more easier and better .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 27.
I love working there I wouldn't change you for nothing in the world I met a lot of nice people there wouldn't change it for nothing in the world keep up the good work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good job and work place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, november 18.
I only worked temporarily for the holidays. Great experience and wonderful co-workers. It was fast paced and I liked that. I also like the physical work and I lost weight (a very nice extra bonus☺).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Hard work
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2019, november 7.
Hard work decent pay working inside uploading and unloading trucks. My advice is wear mask which not many do that they do not provide but safety comes first and lots of dust.
1,0
post office
Temp Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2019, október 15.
Worst place I’ve ever worked. The management is horrendous. Most the managers don’t even know how to perform the jobs that they are suppose to be over seeing. It’s ridiculous. Have never experienced anything like it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Usps
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Secaucus, NJ2019, október 14.
The work load is hefty there’s no set time when you leave even though they tell you , you will get off at a certain time you most likely will not. The pay is excellent and very beneficial.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Driver's assistant/Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, szeptember 26.
I loved how we work as an team , such as help one another when it was need. also there was a lot of communication going to get an great understanding between one another.Also my supervisor was great because we had great communication and was easy to work with
1,0
Major Health Risk
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithfield, NC2019, szeptember 25.
I would not recommend this job to anyone simply because of the fact that it is not a safe environment to work in. I was a package Handler/ Loader and the supervisor do not care how tired you are, if you hurt yourself, or if the trailer is getting backed up they will make you lift heavy over 100 lb objects a lone and tell you to hurry up.
Pro érvek
Easy access to truck driving
Inhumane workloads
Too much work
Package Handler/Driver Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2019, szeptember 22.
They’re really nice to you at first as soon as your done training they throw you out and leave you for the dogs!! Rush you to finish your job to come back to the office to go back out to work some more for other ppl on their routes!! They want you to work 7days 6 at the office and amazon Sunday’s and holidays!! I started last year in October 2018 6am to 8pm sometimes 9 or 10pm!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast paced
UPS Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2019, szeptember 15.
This is a very fast paced job, but I enjoyed working here. The shifts were short because I was only part-time, but it worked out for me. Very organized and professional.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van