United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

327 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 255 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for the holiday season. A lot of work and great pay and benefits. Long hiring process but worth the wait. Fast paced environment, always moving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
United postal service is a great beginning job
United postal service is a great job to start from coming out of highschool the benefits are excellent and you can also begin a full time career and great retirement plans are also available to me
Usps
Very good job, good work-life balance. Good pay managers are very understandable and hard working and help when you need it. would recommend if your going to school and need a job.
Good benefits.
UPS has good benefits after you been there for a year but if you apply as a loader or unloader it’s nonstop work you only get 1 10 minute break and work for about 5 hours straight loading heavy packages.
Great
Great. for. late .night. workers. fast. pace. work .. great. for.. people .who .are energetic .and .are .ok. with. up beat fast pace jobs on your feet
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
All about the benefits
Do to the amount of employees hired movement is extremely slow. I was told it would take 7years minimum to become a cover driver. Than a couple years of that before becoming a full time delivery driver. This job is great for people who need health benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fine work place enviroment with time values.
fine work place , with time values . and respect for it employees.
the postal company had a very large work place environment and low wages or salary.
Pro érvek
time conscoius, good break times.
low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Motivated environment that requires a lot of attention and organization
Overall I think this job was awesome because it required a lot of skills like organization, motivation, and efficiency. It required you as a person to work hard and pat attention to detail.
20 min break
Vigorous physical work
Ups
It is a work out yet good job to have the benefits are awesome. Good environment and excellent management. Others are always there to help. They recognize your hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun productive workplace with a sense of urgency
The supervisors were really nice and helpful. Even part time employees were given appreciation often. Everyone got along. A lot of manual work and not for the faint of heart, but with good work ethic you'll have the time of your life
Fun workplace and coworkers
Short breaks sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job and I love the people that work with me
Very nice place to work for nice supervisors very pleasant it's not a hard job just get to work do your job and appreciate the people that you work with and have fun
Nope never again
This company is the definition of hard work. You work 8hrs, plus overtime a lot of the time with loading, unloading trucks, sorting, and keeping up with paperwork. And they only reward you with a “pizza part” but ONLY if you made the Top 8.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, little hand holding and guidance through the day.
The job was very fast to get the hang of, team work is a must to succeed, paying attention and being quick on your feet are recommended traits. Lastly working in different weather conditions is likely.
Package handler and sorter
Great place to work with flexible hours and great benefits. Management are very personable and approachable. Pay is reasonable and great benefits . Great place to work
Warehouse job
It wasn’t customer based so it was new, everyone walking around working with earphones in a very loud warehouse. Very dirty and dusty, managers scream ar everyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will have to say management was not the best. They could be very un professional when handling situations, and if there where issues with employees they would regularly call people outside of there names.
Fast pace
It’s very important that you pay attention to all your work surroundings because this is a very noisy work place..you should keep plenty water and stay energized..this is a very physical kind of job that requires you to work at a sorta fast pace
I love it
I love to work hands on with things so this job fits that 100%. I had to use community skills the whole time I worked here. In my mind you gotta make sure where you work , people are happy becuase it’s makes work more easier and better .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working there I wouldn't change you for nothing in the world I met a lot of nice people there wouldn't change it for nothing in the world keep up the good work.
Good job and work place
I only worked temporarily for the holidays. Great experience and wonderful co-workers. It was fast paced and I liked that. I also like the physical work and I lost weight (a very nice extra bonus☺).
Hard work
Hard work decent pay working inside uploading and unloading trucks. My advice is wear mask which not many do that they do not provide but safety comes first and lots of dust.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés