United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Package Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Package Handler335 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
335 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 851 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a temporary employee with a set Start and Stop date.
Our group worked during the Christmas holiday rush season. We certainly got into shape with all of the physical work required. We also achieved our goals each shift by getting packages where they needed to be in the staging area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people good environment had a fun time working there. It cant be pretty stressful when it gets busy or you get caught behind. Gotta be fast and watch where youre going
Good pay
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
At UPS, it is hard work. Once you unload a truck it's onto the next. Constant all day. A typical day was just that. Unload all boxes out of the truck in a good timely manner and we had a 10 minute break then back to work. The hardest part was when one of the belts broke and it wouldn't move, so you had to carry the package to where the belt stopped and it just made the job a lot slower. Especially when the boxes were over 100 pounds. But your managers will happily help with anything you need. I loved my managers. They never let me struggle. They always encouraged me and believed in me. It was a great relationship I had with them. Not only did I have a great relationship with my managers but with my co-workers a well. They helped me when it came to the boxes that weighed more then myself. They were funny and genuine. The workplace was extremely busy, especially around holidays but it was fun as well. I've learned so much from that job. I learned how to handle the heavy boxes and I learned how to work the belt. I learned about hazards and so much more. I would say the most enjoyable part of work was the people, and working out while working. I got paid for working out since I lifted all day and it was really cool.
Pro érvek
The great people and managers. Also getting a good workout in.
Short breaks
1,0
Arriving at work to handle 6,000+ packages
10 min break

Back to handling packages

Rarely ever have days off

No room for promotion

Managers only care about themselves
10 min break
Kontra érvek
Won't let you have days off
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sad place to work and outdated junk vehicles. NO air conditioning in Florida 100 degrees and muggy. Most positions are being filled as PT non career, no benefits. Even full time employees pay is subpar and they only stay for the retirement. I support the USPS and realize most of the issues are a fault of the Gov. I feel sorry for the people that are stuck there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here Monday thru Friday was a struggle I couldn’t really focus, I didn’t get any sleep at all after coming home. And at the time of me working here i was on my last year of high school
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was kind oof over working and we only had one 15 minute break after lifting heavy boxes your supposedly should get help with and you don’t do your back is hurting and your tired the job sucked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office is a wonderful place to work. Very professional and clean work enviornment. The workers there and the staff there are great people and I recommend if you work there to stay there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for the holiday season. A lot of work and great pay and benefits. Long hiring process but worth the wait. Fast paced environment, always moving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
United postal service is a great job to start from coming out of highschool the benefits are excellent and you can also begin a full time career and great retirement plans are also available to me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job, good work-life balance. Good pay managers are very understandable and hard working and help when you need it. would recommend if your going to school and need a job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
UPS has good benefits after you been there for a year but if you apply as a loader or unloader it’s nonstop work you only get 1 10 minute break and work for about 5 hours straight loading heavy packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great. for. late .night. workers. fast. pace. work .. great. for.. people .who .are energetic .and .are .ok. with. up beat fast pace jobs on your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do to the amount of employees hired movement is extremely slow. I was told it would take 7years minimum to become a cover driver. Than a couple years of that before becoming a full time delivery driver. This job is great for people who need health benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fine work place , with time values . and respect for it employees.
the postal company had a very large work place environment and low wages or salary.
Pro érvek
time conscoius, good break times.
low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I think this job was awesome because it required a lot of skills like organization, motivation, and efficiency. It required you as a person to work hard and pat attention to detail.
20 min break
Vigorous physical work
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a work out yet good job to have the benefits are awesome. Good environment and excellent management. Others are always there to help. They recognize your hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisors were really nice and helpful. Even part time employees were given appreciation often. Everyone got along. A lot of manual work and not for the faint of heart, but with good work ethic you'll have the time of your life
Fun workplace and coworkers
Short breaks sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice place to work for nice supervisors very pleasant it's not a hard job just get to work do your job and appreciate the people that you work with and have fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is the definition of hard work. You work 8hrs, plus overtime a lot of the time with loading, unloading trucks, sorting, and keeping up with paperwork. And they only reward you with a “pizza part” but ONLY if you made the Top 8.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very fast to get the hang of, team work is a must to succeed, paying attention and being quick on your feet are recommended traits. Lastly working in different weather conditions is likely.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés