United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Office Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Office Clerk31 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 281 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
the diversity of people i worked with and the job security, union.
i loved working with a very diverse group of people, i have yet to work in a business where there was that level of diversity. Also had the best Union I've even joined, they really worked for and looked out for all people.
I learned a lot
I've learned alot at the post office the managers an employers helped me with learning the basics of the post office. My most enjoyable moment came from them teaching how to work the parcels an mail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not so bad, but not entirely amazing.
The post office needs a lot of reconfiguring and new policies along with new management. It’s not a hard job, but the management itself is what stifles it and makes it stressing for those who are trying to work to the best of their ability.
Post office
Not good management, a little unprofessionalism, and not really team based. When they put you to work, they don’t teach you, you have to learn by yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was fine for me! Did my job & went home!
Good place to work but long hours for city & rural carriers! Morale extremely low due to some poor management, not all! As a PSE, you never have a consistent schedule!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would be a decent place to work if only the job advertising was realistic
During my employment at the post office felt more like a strict labor job due to the lack of benefits. If you work in a nice decent neighborhood the customers will mistake you for their Gardner, pool cleaner, or any other personal servant. If you work in an bad neighborhood the customers will actually be pleasant and polite. Many customers forget the post office is a place to mail out your product and nothing else. The become controlling and demanding for small details. Demands for packaging and taping their items. Many would insist its the clerk job to package their items for them. They become imbalanced because they would forget to bring packaging tape and demand we give them free tape even though there is a display of tape for sale with a price tag on the shelf. They would spend the whole time in line on their phone but would not look at the menu then hold up the line asking the same questions when the answer is in front of them the whole time.

There was an opening for advancement but management was purposefully stalling due to lack of finances and intimidation to bring up the subject of advancement to their supervisor. The hours were always available however I was the only male employee who was working in the back to separate parcels and heavy items. All these heavy items had to go through me because the females refused to carry the loads. When customers were rude, over demanding, argumentative about their responsibilities the management would never appeal to the clerks defense. Over all I would not have mind enduring this if I would have been promoted when the position
 - több...
Pro érvek
Plenty of hours available especially before, during and after holidays
Kontra érvek
lack of promoting initiative when the positions are available as a clerk
Friendly workplace
Fast paced with friendly co-workers. Good training with regular breaks. Overtime hours sometime a must. Once hired for one specific site you could be transferred to another site without proper notice or notification.
Good pay
Relocation without prior notice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Right hand does not speak to the left
Management openly breaks rules and says to take it up with the union while demanding 100% comply. Also one manger while contradict another.
One will say go home, another will ask you in the parking lot why are you leaving, "oh no, he's dumb go clock back in" while keeping you another 3 hours after the 8.
We became a family
The workers are amazing it’s management that makes the job hard. You can’t simple go to work and home. Besides that it’s a great job and I would recommend it but not to friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
The most enjoyable part of my job is helping my members in dealing with issues and problems that they experience throughout the work force. I enjoy the outcome of being able to help correct and motivate my members to stay employed.
Helping
Bad job.
Wasting life away working inside a post office
No satisfaction or rewards or good feeling come from this job. Plus much of management are people who do it for the power kick. That is the only way they could feel like they are the boss Some folks goals are strange
Redundant daily experience
There was job security and all the benefits one could ask for, but the room for advancement is non-existent. Many of the union rules are broke each day and employees are abused and not respected by management.
good benefits
lack of respect
great place to work
Great place to work, the hours were a bit much. Overall great place may go back in the future! Great benefits and pay. Good management and co workers.
No care
They don't care about their employees or their customers. Management is very rude now a days and most don't know how to do their jobs properly. They overwork their employees with no care about their health, family situations, or any personal matter.
Pro érvek
They always have work to do.
Okay company if lazy
Great company to work with , managers feel they can control you , a lot of favoritism , you have to always be available , no excuses, no calling out ,
Bad place
A nightmare you cant get away from!
Management is very poor, and so are the hours, and they lie.

As well as received nothing that was promised at the date of hire.
Pro érvek
Get to work with the public.
Management and hours.
Worked as a casual temp
Competive working environment with Large volume of mails to be sorted. High pace and irregular hours if you have little kids I wouldn't recommend working during night shift
Short lunch
Awesome
was really awesome place to work. fun, relaxed and mild environment to work in. looked forward to working every chance I had. nights were the best to work.
everything
career position
Work enviorment was the absolute worst I ever encountered. Well paying job+$25,000(yr.) with no motivational initiative. Government "red tape" union management encouraged negativity to keep workers from advancing themselves. Good old boy network was only way to obtain advancements. Nepotism rampant throughout system.
Pro érvek
salary excellent for entry level worker
Kontra érvek
no future, boring job, boring unhappy co-workers
Very fast pace environment
Very fast pace environment to work in. Have deadlines to meet, have scheduled breaks. a lot of overtime, work a lot on days off. Promotion and pay raises or on scheduled and consistent. Given paid holiday and sick leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to have a career
Working for this Company was a great experience. Mutch growth for advancement or change of title and duties. Great benefits, very diversivied
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés