United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Office Automation Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 734 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work for this company because you earn your money. You get to choose your shift and if the shift is not working out for you then you can change it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is horrible. You are not appreciated for the work you do. If you are a good worker you work harder. If you are a slacker you are not called out and get to slack
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend working here if you enjoy having a life. Management sucks, they don’t care about their employees. The pay is good but that’s about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
To start I was a temporary employee for one year and could only work 2 six month terms. Luckily the civil service test opened a few months after . It took about 6 months before I was called to go for physical. I was hired at the post office at the age of 40. As a career employee I had 20 years in when I retired. That job offered me a good wage, a pension and health insurance. I was blessed to get the job. I give 100% in everything I do no matter what my age is.
good wages. good benefits
Kontra érvek
Mandatory overtime over holidays of 10 to 12 hours a day. Some bad supervisors at times.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only way to become a career employee at the USPS is by taking the battery/Civil service exam. Then your interviewed in order based by that score. You then are hired probationally for 90 days. If you pass everything benefits and pay are great. You can work as a temp but you will receive no benefits or same salary as regular employees
Pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Nights, weekends, holidays indefinitely.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like a very procedural, non creative atmosphere then, sequencing mail as a postal clerk might be the position for you. For anyone looking to develop in academics, the work/home life balance is a one way street.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would feed the mail into a machine that would separate it out into carrier order. Also sorted mail and sorted parcels and worked various positions throughout the building.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be prepared for long hours and a lot of overtime. Understand how the system works quickly. Patients is vital. Attendance in the beginning is mandatory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
DO NOT waste your time with these disgusting humans. The post office will harass and mistreat you every single chance they get and will get away with it. There's a reason why the post office coined the phrased "going postal". They breed a culture of absolute hate. Racism is their culture and they openly promote it. Disgusting deplorables human beings. Save yourself and don't work for them if you are anything other than black. They only care about "black lives".
Everything. Hateful disgusting people
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast past job great pay and benefits I dislike managment I dislike how they work the hard workers harder. It's one big High school. Great pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The night shift: 1) help the evening shift finish and dispatch their mail 2) set up for the surrounding area and city mail 3) sort the surrounding area mail and dispatch it 4) sort the city mail and dispatch it 5) clean up the area and start sorting the standard mail for the next day. Go home as every one else is going to work. Hardest part of the job: dealing with irritating people to get the job done. Most enjoyable part: vacation
decent pay
working nights, holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Distribute mail and parcels in a timely manner. Analyze and solve problems. Conduct safely meetings "OSHA". Work efficiently and safely under fast paces environment. Strong Customer Service skills.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Stress level
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours were long and the job very demanding. Seniority was your best friend. It could at times be a stressful environment. This was mainly because of the employees. If you go to work, stay to yourself and do your job, you will be fine.
Money, benefits
Stressful, long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is always overtime since I’m considered a PSE (postal support employee) so basically it’s loke being a temp. No work-life balance you have to fight with management just to get time off when we work 6 days a week
Money
Overtime, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pioneers who made it to Oregon didn't do things by the book, and neither do we. Featuring graffiti-inspired cork art, a lobby that doubles as an urban tasting room, and a game lounge for adults, Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland proves that it's not afraid to be a trailblazer. Come join us in keeping things weird (yet luxe!) in our historic building in downtown Portland.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging environment to work in. Tasks would involve both data entry at a computer terminal and special assignment of projects with management. The best part of the job was being a federal employee along with the benefits and flexibility in work hours and days off.
Pro érvek
General diversity, workplace culture, ability to apply initiative within the work environment.
Reinstatement process.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the Post Office does pay very well it is a very stressful environment both physically and mentally as the management is very poor. In my opinion it is not worth the salary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is terrible,unfairness with certain individuals,if you hope for growth this is not the job for you and with the BS you deal with for the amount of work you do you would be better off finding work else where.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The PO pays excellent benefits and a decent salary for PT/FT workers. In all honesty you couldn't find a better paying job and possess no real tangible skills either.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
shift time is unstable!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Hozzászólás – 2018, február 3.
a good job for younger people starting off with no tangible skills or trade. the big draw back is the working hours are not your typical 9-5. I worked there for 25 years and 15 of them on the 3rd shift. the hours were not your normal 3 shifts because the plant reduced it to just two shifts with no day shift. I had a perfectly nice day job for 10 straight years and ended my career on a lousy 8pm to 7am (6 days a week) tour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working here you have no life outside. Personal matters don't matter at all. Life, health, kids ect. They pay you well but you have no set schedule starting off as a pse. You can go in and only work 4 hours or you could go in and work 12 everyday for 3-4 weeks without a day off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for the postal service. Met alot of different people and learned different strategies. A great learning experience. A company that you can move to higher positions.
Good money, friendly employees