United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Motor Transport Operator

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 800 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Motor Vechicle Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, április 25.
Company is good ,its 8 hour shifts only you have to make regular in order to get a route. They give plenty of training and the overtime is there if you want it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working in the field.
Motor Vehicle Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, február 8.
Great place to work to make a living but you will work hard it’s not easy.Also with this job you can relocate anywhere in the 50 states if you like to live other places.
Great pay
Hard work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Postal review
Motor Vehicle Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, szeptember 9.
Other then not assigning work hours evenly. I enjoy my job. They don't train you very long. They don't cross train you like they did will I was in the US Navy
pay and incentivies
work hours not even
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Place to Work
Motor Vehicle Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capital Heights, TN2017, december 27.
Lots of opportunity for OT. Great staff. Great benefits. There's a substantial opportunity for growth within the company. The work is moderate pace; however, there are times where you are working non-stop.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many managers and supervisors
Motor Vehicle Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, december 18.
Decent company just needs a bit more organization and communication amongst supervisors, management and staff. Some supervisors are very demanding, some are a delight to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Unsure what to say
Motor Vehicle Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2017, október 29.
Having a federal government job is a great opportunity for anyone. I would recommend it however, just be careful of the people who have seniority. They really try to make your life challenging.
Challenges
Lack of resources
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Great if your from a 3rd word country
Motor Vehicle Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, október 22.
Rife with corruption and poor Mgmt
Completly Incompetent Union

If their was an official investigation of the abuse of power the whole place would fall
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Productive and Meaningful.
Motor Vehicle Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA. 981682014, július 31.
This Federal Job was great!!. I loved working with thw other employees and people outside in the community and district that i worked. This job always had something new for me to learn.
Pro érvek
Loved working on my own, had set schedule to follow, and ate my lunch when i wanted to.
Kontra érvek
Sometime the schedules were to close, get the job in a safe manner, Supervisers were not always taking care of their employees like they should have been.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 2Jelentés
Excellent company
Motor Vehicle Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, Va2014, június 5.
A typical day consist of inspecting my truck and trailer to ensure it is operational for the day's mission. I perform preventable maintenance checks and service on my equipment. Then I proceed to the distribution plant for my load. I ensure the load is scanned, properly loaded, and secure. Once I am loaded, I input my information into my scanning device; information such as, load percentage, destination, departure and arrival time, and trip id just to name a few. I have a great set of co-workers and management. The hardest part of the job is dealing with non driving citizens. I love the benefits that the job has to offer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 40NemJelentés
It was a trip !
Motor Vehicle Operator RETIRED (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2014, május 31.
I suppose working at the Post Office is like any other job. You meet up with good people and with bad people. I would suggest to anyone on any job to abide by the old World War ll saying " Loose Lips Sink Ships." Do not tell anyone your private information; talk about current events or sports to your co-workers; otherwise your private information will become public domain and you will be embarrassed by it. Management; some are very fair and reasonable while others abuse their authority and are tyrants. The hardest part of the job or workplace is dealing with people and their personalities; who is your friend today may not be tomorrow. The most enjoyable part of any job is when your tour is over and it's time to go home !
Good pay and benefits !
Kontra érvek
You need a thick skin to survive at the U S Postal Service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 3Jelentés
temporary
Motor Vehicle Operator - Part Time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2013, július 29.
No one gets hired full time. All people are hired on as temps.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS is a great place to work
Motor Vehicle Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York2011, október 7.
I worked for the USPS for a number of months before going to a job in security. If I knew then what I know today, I would have stayed there.
Pro érvek
a great job, job security, good salary
Kontra érvek
none that i can think of
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 2Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van