United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Maintenance Supervisor

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 850 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like most job the post office is what you make it.
Supervisor Operation Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, február 16.
As my summary said the post office is a place where you can make a hard bed and be miserable or some tool you can use foe for your personal grow. yes, there are bad days but you just have to move on and look ahead to what are your personal goal and can you make them.
Benifits and job security
Kontra érvek
Long time to get job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a great experience
Acting /Supervisor Maintenance Operation (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, május 17.
working for post office is a great experience with great benefits from all kid of insurance they offer and 401k , stocks , and paid vacation and sick leave.
but if i want to grew and go up , its going to take long times . i want to look for something more challenging.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
3,0
Extremely challenging
Supervisor Maintenance Operation (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield IL2018, április 3.
Do my safety checks for the building and the equipment, conduct the morning meeting with my second shift supervisors for the days activities. Pull reports to see how the equipment performed on the other two shifts, also double checking al time and attendance for the maintenance staff. Always mentoring and training my six supervisors from all three shifts.
What I've learned is safety, I am also responsible for all safety in the building and making sure we are OSHA complicate.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the supervisors get better and improve, and also seeing the operations run well while I am off site.
I have worked in NYC, St Louis, Springfield IL.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Loved this job
Maintenance Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, április 11.
In a heart beat if they asked me to come back I would. There was only one down fall for my job and that was I didn't get enough hrs. The pay was fare and nice i just needed more hrs and because the way my hrs were i couldn't get another part time job before my children go home from school.
Review
Maintenance Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, március 29.
A typical day at work entailed supervisor meeting at the beginning of the shift. Reviewing and discussing priorities for the out going and in coming shifts. Shift meeting with employees and communicating assignments. The workplace culture was fast paced, constantly evolving, and multi-tasking, but satisfying. The hardest part of the job was never having closure. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people who cared about their job and about each other.
Hard working people
Never ending dilemmas
productive
Maintenance Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  indiana2015, március 7.
the post office is not like it used to be there are more obligations with less pay stressful and not worth working for at this time and day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
challenging and rewarding.
Supervisor vehicle maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2014, szeptember 4.
Every day was a challenge ,keeping up with 900 fleet vehicles and 18
mechanics.
Learned to deal with all aspects of a government run operation.
Managed people union issues parts and fuel cost and prepare all related documents to support service.
Worked with manager and other supervisors to assure compliance.
The hardest part of the job was managing work hours and the budget.
The most enjoyable part was knowing that when I finished the job was well done and I had the awards to prove it.
Pro érvek
rewarded for a job well done.
Kontra érvek
Long days and grey hairs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start work at 02:30 in the morning make sure machines ran properly, have morning meeting with my personal on tour 1, then get all schedules ready
Maintenance Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2013, január 13.
Start time is 0230 hrs till 10:30hrs, work up all schedules for operation for the crews (3) make sure assigments are ready for each crew. Take care of any problems that concern displinary action's or awards that are to be given. Deal with upper management on machine performance, tell staff of what is coming up for the month on assignments and all changes. Hardest part of my job is stopping rumors, most enjoyable part is that my personal are taken care of and making sure the job get's done in a timely manner.
Pro érvek
give my employees a thank you at the end of the day
Kontra érvek
sometimes not enough time to take care of the work at hand
Great Job
Maintenance Supervisor/Labourer Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore,MD2012, február 28.
Great job to be employed by the United States Postal Service. Great Benefits and many opportunities for advancement.I considered it an honor to serve the American public through being entrusted to with this awesome responsilbility.
benefits, retirement, unions, hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van