United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mailroom Clerk állásra itt: San Francisco, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They offer great benefits but the pay is basically minimum wage. The work is demanding and really dirty. When you leave your whole body is sore but your check doesn't reflect the work you put in.
Great Benefits
Kontra érvek
Heavy lifting and bending. Low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at USPS is very rude to their employees, Some of the workers are bullies and gossip a lot. It is like a High school. When my co worker first started working as a pse clerk a a few years ago when it was time for her to become a regular full time employee somehow her name was taken out of the computer for payroll and the roster. She only received 60 percent of her pay which included 2 money orders at $350 each. She was told by management that they could not put her name back in the system and that it was like she was working for free. This happened for about 4 months. It was so bad she called Congress in Washington and contacted and attorney. They made her take off work 3 different times. Two of those times were after she clocked in.
Short breaks, Overworked, Cannot talk on work floor, hold lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
working as as a mailprocessor is very stressfull specialy on 3rd shift because every piece of mail hs to be dispatched, there is alot of yelling, as a mail processor you are required to process 10,000 pieces of mail every hour, not allowed to leave the machine one has to be relived to go restroom, regular breaks, if one fails to meet the required quota we get writen up for not working fast enough there is always two supervisors watching you at all times, all and all a very stressfull place to work, and alot of senior employees that are no longer productive takjes advantage of the new employees, by letting them do 97% of the pysical work and alot of politics I would not mind working as a custodian they have the least stressfull job in the USPS.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
stressfull evironment, too much politics personell on drugs to deal with stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
You’ll end up doing something more than just sorting and scanning mail in a processor machine. Lets just say I had a swing shift meaning afternoon shift. Don't ever say anytime when it comes to mail processing and mail handling for this interview you’ll regret it by the time they assign you to work a shift. They run 24/7 in 3 shifts. Night Shift is the worst and Swing Shift is the 2nd worse hopefully you're lucky for a Tour 2 morning shift you'll get a good overtime.Be prepared to work lots of overtime don't know why they do that to you is not for everyone. If you live alone, single and have nothing to look forward with your life with everything especially not living with parents or kids this is a job for you. I regret applying for this position but I give it a try I couldn't do it I have a reasonable life to live for. You’ll lose a lot of energy If you tough and you do live in the SF area plan ahead for transportation or driving. If you live further from the East Bay like me don't not work in SF, it'll be impossible for you to go home and sleep. You won’t have time to do much cause the next couple hours after you wake up you go straight to work. Be strong with lifting things especially mail bins. I left (resign<——remember this word in case you need to do a form) because is a hard job and commute sucks. Just be PSE SSDA don't ask why you'll regret if you apply for mail processing clerk position and good luck on getting through 90 day probation I only last 8 days.
Pro érvek
good breaks, vending machines, guaranteed benefits
Kontra érvek
few supervisors with a tough accent, loud environment, clock in Striction, Physical Labor, Safety
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management they abuse their authority. they talk to you however they want. you are required to not take your lunch until the end of your 8 or 10 hour shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a busy day everyday at the USPS which helped the time pass quickly. I learned how to effectively provide quality Customer Service to Customers that weren't always in the best of spirits; making their USPS experience as pleasant and efficient as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The actual work/duties are not an issue. The management and the discrimination that goes on in the work place makes things such an hostile work environment. The most enjoyable part of my job is my fellow coworkers they keep me sane and make things better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy non stop working. Very physically demanding but time does go by really fast.
needs experienced management/supervisors