United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mailroom Clerk állásra itt: Portland, OR

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 462 értékelés megtekintése
Interesting.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, július 19.
Good pay. Very stressful. Interesting culture. Fast pace. Great daily workout. Interesting coworkers. Career job if you can stand the culture and management.
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful as a clerk
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, július 3.
As a PSE which is what I am, it is a stressful position. No consistent schedule, horrible hours to have any type of consistent life outside of work. Always work long hours. Get moved all over the district to help out other stations. No vacation or any retirement until you get converted to a full time employee. Which takes about 3 years to do. Taking days off or calling in sick are frowned on.

I would Say if you can get in as anything beside a PSE Clerk or any CCA role the job would be better. Do your research on what position you are applying for. I would say a office position would be better than what the holiday hire workers do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS is a good place to work
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, június 12.
USPS is a good place to work but it's very stressful. You will work at night and your shift will change often until you are converted. It takes lots of patience to finish the beginning stages of your training. It took me 2.5 years. Now that I am a permanent employee, I am still burnt out because of the physical labor and the night time, early morning hours.

It's a good job compared to a lot of other places!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a temp. you will have no control over your schedule for years
Temporary Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, március 12.
This could be a decent job as a holiday temp if you are physically fit, and have NOTHING else going on in your life. Literally my schedule changed 3-4x a week.
pay decent
exhausting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
postal career
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, július 6.
Be ready to work, long hours, decent pay and once your a career employee benefits are good. You ll need to work as a contract worker for at least 2 years..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
working here is a fun challenge
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, június 21.
On a daily basis I would put mail into their cubby whole that had the persons name on the mail that needed to be placed in their mail slots. I would also check each mail to see if they are in the right mail place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
4,0
Mail Processing Clerk
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2014, október 10.
Sort and distribute mail to go out for delivery, enter correct mail sorting program in computer in order to sort and process mail correctly, with great understanding when using the Flat Sorter program, Automation programs, and manual sorting accurately. Pay very close attention to details while working in a fast paced environment with no errors, completing tasks in timely fashion.
Fast paced
Unreliable work hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 5Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i joy your help thank u very much
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2013, november 1.
The work of most a handler is physically demanding due to weight of mail that must be moved. Here are some other conditions I would encounter in job management training help me be sufficiently .

Responsibilities in mail handle mail clerk. my co-worker I work with we all work to getter as a team work and had good understanding
in job assignment .The hardest part lift 80 pound sacks 15 feet- one time and loading them on a hand truck.
mail clerk like about is sorting incoming mail outgoing mail.
mail handle like about transporting mail to sort and processing center.
yes it was free lunch
yes it was short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
5,0
Mail Clerk
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2013, október 18.
Sorting mail to place them in right spot
Typing zip code on mail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van