United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mailroom Clerk állásra itt: Oakland, CA

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 24 530 értékelés megtekintése
Job Security
There are a lot of lazy people working in there and I can see that the management has a difficult time trying to make them work and often times the ones who are determined to do the job has an extra burden for carrying out the job of others. Since it is a federal company, the management can only do so much because they are trying to reduce expenses by not crossing with the Union.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work, productive, competitive and fast paced.
I am working in fast paced work environment. I work long hours. It has nice benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. Nice coworkers and management. I get paid over time and penalty overtimes. Paid holidays.
it was enjoyable overall
Overall it was a good place to work I learned a lot while being in the post office, especially moving at a fast pace. it improved my organization skills outside of work, it also encouraged me to be on time more and not to procrastinate. Management was slightly unorganized but that was out of my control as long as I got my needs met and my checks on time I was good. the hardest part of the job was to stay awake and staying out of other peoples drama! it was a night job but it was fast paced, unless you had to scan packages on the apbs, so staying up was a challenge! Overall I give this job A 85% the people are amazing and the money was good I enjoy working at the post office.
Pro érvek
food in the vending machines and multiple breaks
managment was terrible
Good job poor management
Worked here for 5 years and was fired because i got sick. Manager lied and said he had no idea even after i passed out on the job disqualifying me for unemployment benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just make it through being a pse
PSEs work when they tell you,6 days a week. Lots of hours especially holidays $$$. They don't put up schedules. They don't care about you as a person, lots of EEos filed ,once you're a regular you can leave at 8 hours , benefits , vacation pay , good stuff, can take up to 3 years to become regular. And get 3 bucks raise. Very tough the union is worthless they don't help with anything, but begs you to join.
You have a job
Kontra érvek
Management, race issues, verbal abuse
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Blue Collar Work
It's a fast pace job. All promotion are based on senority. Blue collar work. Perform quality check .People are hard workers and supervisors are knowledgeable.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run fast away from this company!
Everybody wants to be a manager, cut-throat environment over worked just an over all negative environment! Save yourself the pain and find another job worth giving your 40 hours a week to!
1,0
I would not recommend!
Working for USPS was horrible the only thing that kept me there was the pay rate. You don't get over time pay (time and a half) and i didn't get paid my first check until 4 weeks later when it was time for me to get my second check! Thats not the worst part either i not only got my check late they also only gave me 40% of what i was supposed to receive due to "taxes" that they couldn't calculate. They claimed I'd get the rest at a later date, that never happened. The supervisors don't care about any "temporary" or seasonal employees and the permanent employees treat u like dirt. Such a horrible experience for me I've never went through anything like this at any of my past jobs. I had such high hopes. Even if they offered me double what i use to make I'd decline.
Pro érvek
Machines are easy to work
Kontra érvek
Late pay, supervisors have tempers, all employees seem unhappy, no OT pay, machines always breaking down, no one cares about employees, negative work environment, seasonal
Job security
This job requires hard work. Expect to not be rewarded, overworked and exhausted. Code of ethics is seriously lacking. Job is good for security if you are looking for security.
Proceesing Mail
The main portion of the job is to make sure all the mail goes where it needs to go in a timely manner. There are a lot of machines that process letter and some you may have to case by hand and parcel pieces that are also ran by a machine to make sure the mail gets to its right destination.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for/Fun place
Clock in, sort mail prepare mail for delivery on the trucks.
Most enjoyable part of the job is working with all different kinds of people from different backgrounds.

Management is good they are always there when you need them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible, they treat you as if you are disposbale to the company.
Good pay but not worth the stress. Managers/supervisors always yelling and rushing workers to get dispatches done on time. Its never enough people so its alot of pressure on people to get alot of work done.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
No job security; you can lose your job at any time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the USPS, it just working the mail, but the lunch room have the best food.
The USPS do pay their employees a nice salary,but the work is tedious and hard for the temporary workers, but you get use to the job.
Pro érvek
good people in the workforce (we all get along together)
Kontra érvek
no pay raise for the temporary employees.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés