United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

836 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 180 értékelés megtekintése
Interesting.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, július 19.
Good pay. Very stressful. Interesting culture. Fast pace. Great daily workout. Interesting coworkers. Career job if you can stand the culture and management.
Pay
Awful Experience
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2019, július 14.
From day one it was miserable, from the hours to the lousy Managers all thru my Career, constant mismanagement, favoritism, just an awful experience...stay long enough expect your life expectancy to go down from stress and terrible work environment.
The fellow workers were nice if you could ever talk to them without an idiot Supervisor bugging you.
The benefits and pay are the only reasons to work there but not worth the extreme aggravation.
Th
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job at the post office thoroughly! I wish that I could get my job back! When I dropped that box of chains on my foot, that was a complete
Mail clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmetto, GA2019, július 14.
I thoroughly liked my job at the post office! I accidentally dropped that 75 lb. box of chains on my foot, and I couldn’t walk! I found out that I had RSD, reflex sympathetic dystrophy in my right foot, and that was a permanent injury! Yes, I did receive benefits from the postal service until the beginning of this year, and yes, I do think that I am perfectly capable of doing a job where I can sit and be off of my foot! There are several jobs that require you to be in a sitting position and I do wish that I could be rehired by the postal service so that I could have the exceptional benefits and pay that they offer!!! I am a type 1 diabetic and it is Avery bad taste of diabetes! And I definitely need need the benefits that they offer! Because there are not many places that offer benefits when you work for the company!
Fast paced
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, július 13.
If you like hard work if you can stand on your feet if you can lift 20 pounds or more if you know how to sort and scan and you just enjoy the overnight Saga this is it
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want more stress added to your life come on down!!
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, július 11.
Excessive stress over a stamp and envelope. I wish customers knew how bad us postal workers get treated down here. Management and supervisors are very mean and rude everyday.
Usps postal service
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, július 10.
It is a great company to work for. It's a freeze going on. Their not making any employees Career employees. I am looking for full benefits. I am ready to grow with a company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good money is you don’t have a life
MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, július 4.
The money is great for easy work however you must agree to sign your life away . I would only recommend this job for someone who has no life at all. They will literally work you to death . Peachtree P and DC is the ghetto . All they do is sleep with each other , fight (physical) and gossip .
Manager was never there.
USPS, Mail Room Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, TX2019, június 30.
My experience at the post office was not good. Richmond Post Office in Richmond Texas had a lot of problems, that was not told to the new employees...
Pro érvek
Could have been a great experience and job with another post office
Kontra érvek
Working in a establishment with no leader and people not doing their jobs.
Great Place
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, június 28.
It is a great place to work. Management is awesome and great benefits. The hours are great. The security is great. my co workers are awesome. I enjoy working here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very time demanding job, great if you have no kids
Processing mail Clerk (PSE) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, június 27.
The actual work is easy, but too much of anything becomes a burden. Management team has very nasty attitudes and I’ve worked at 3 locations and had the same experience with nasty attitudes from management, the work place is extremely childish and school like but if you stick to yourself and just do your job you will be fine, my main issue with this job was the fact I didn’t know if i was working a 4,6,8,10 or 12 hour shift and this was constant for a 6 day work week, and I have kids so it was really unpredictable and I was on the 4 to 120am shift so sometimes I would get off at 4am for 4 to 5 days straight
Pro érvek
Set start time, a lot of overtime if you like money
Kontra érvek
Don’t know when your getting off, you could work 10 to 12 hours everyday and it’s 6 days a week
Fast paced
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2019, június 25.
A typical day at the PO for me was very fast paced. I like to reach time deadlines and in the PO that is very crucial as our customers rely on us to ensure their mail is safe and delivered to them correctly in a timely fashion. During my time at the PO I learned that team work and communication is key in reaching postal goals as it is in many companies and unfortunately not a lot of postal employees are on the same page which made the job very trying at times. The culture of the PO was very separated to me. There was too much time and energy being focused on certain groups instead of working together to ensure all of our jobs got done. For me I loved the challenges I had to face on a daily basis I enjoy problem solving and finding quicker and more efficient ways in doing things I just wish the PO wasnt so union and seniority based so that my voice could have been heard more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
You will work 2+ years as a scrub
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, június 19.
The USPS has an astronomical turnover rate, says everything about how they treat new employees. You are warned multiple times during orientation that the "career" employees will treat you like garbage (and they certainly do) and because of their powerful union there is nothing management can do about it. Stay away from this place unless you like miserable people trying to project their misery onto you.
Hostile environment
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, június 19.
I work at USPS PnDC in Kansas City, MO there is absolutely no future with this company, they offer nothing in return for you hard work! Management is a JOKE, they no nothing and parade around picking on PSE Clerks to get a rise out of them. I've never worked at a place so negative!
Nothing good to say about this place!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at usps was rewarding and challenging
Mail Clerk/Data Entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fox Valley, IL2019, június 6.
Whats the hardest part working at post office is you're required to work on all holidays of the year. Otherwise, if you take one holiday off, you are most likely to be fired! No matter how many years you have work at USPS or the best worker, we are not allow to have a lot of paid vacation/sick days except for 2-3 days off for medical/ emergency reasons .
health benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks, poor management, no vacation days on holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well paying job, and easy work.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, június 5.
They job itself isn't hard at all, have to be willing to stand pretty much your whole shift. Co-workers make the job go by pretty fast. Got to have a tough layer of skin, due to supervisors talking to you however at times.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
job can be pretty stressful most days
It's fast pace.
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, június 3.
If your wanting something that will keep you busy for 8 working hours this is the place for you. If you want to feel you have accomplished something this is the place for you. And if you want a nice pay check than this is the place for you.
Never boring
Kontra érvek
none that I could think of
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shrewsbury, MA2019, június 2.
The pay is nice. If you want to be pay your bills, this is a place. I am grateful to work here although i get bore sometimes. The place is good, the people is not sometimes.
Work weekends
Loved this job
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, május 31.
Crabs in a pot. Plant operations is one of the sorriest places as far as the people. Upper management very unprofessional. The money was great though. Reminded constantly you’re just a number and can easily be replaced. Constant threats of your job. Over all management made it overwhelming. The job itself was great.
Great pay
4,0
Moving up for me
Lead Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2019, május 28.
Too many employees are working for post office, I want to move up but its hard to do because too many employees fighting for the position, not a good work place for me sometimes, an sometimes put on placement and not knowing why and not getting pay, it may
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
getting put on placement and not knowing why and stay off for some time with out pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2019, május 22.
My supervisor at the time worked with you if you need a certain day off. Things changed a lot and quickly. You got to know everyone you worked with.
Pro érvek
Job security!, good health benefits, paid sick and vacation time.
Kontra érvek
If you were a good worker you got pulled off your job, to do someone else’s because they weren’t doing it., Management did not like confrontation.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van