United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

905 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 175 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace, but fun to work for.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, november 19.
Clock in and go to the employee stand up meeting.
Learned allot about Arizona's cities and zip codes.
Management was easy to get along with as long as you did your job.
The hardest part at first, was keeping up with the fast pace environment.
The most enjoyable part was the co-workers and the learning experience
don't value employees
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2019, november 17.
I received job offer passed drug and background was even given a start date but then told I was not selected three days before starting... why have me waste gas to go down there sign papers waste gas to do background check sent me email in 2017 asking if I can come back now you changed your mind, this place is unorganized, if your planning to work here don't this place don't care about you only the mail you won't feel valued..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job experience ever!
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2019, november 17.
Management is by far the worst! They don't communicate among each other, they are racist and bias, and they will throw you under the bus for their benefit. Job is easy, benefits are good but exhaustively repetitive. You mainly work 10-12 hour shifts 6 days a week and get treated like dirt. Employees are forced to train other new employees without additional pay. The work environment is like being in high school with grown ups. Those who have more time and experienced can't make any mistakes or be in pain, they will treat you like it's your fault and like you are purposely slowing down. Meanwhile, the newer employees that barely work get congratulated. If you are a hard worker, they will never commend you on doing so well. They set you up with he say she say to fire you if they feel intimated by how well you conduct yourself. Two employees have committed suicide within the last year and no one in management showed up to the memorial, just sent a letter. This place has no emotions or remorse for the things going on in your personal life, physical health, or mental health unless you are a friend of management.
Great benefits
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2019, november 17.
This place is really great but stressful, it’s fast paced and everyday is the same thing over and over. Benefits are excellent and becoming career is easy you just have to put in the time
Cool
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 7.
Cool. Many ways to go in the Post Office. Processing, delivery, general labor, and a few more. Easy job in some cases. So easy to where a lof of the elderly don't retire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love my job i learn ao much
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, november 6.
I highly recommend it to any only looking for a carrier.I don’t remember if your a single parent or have any serious health condition.But other wise is an excellent job
Munkahelyi kultúra
work cliques and horrible management
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, november 6.
besides the great pay this has to be the worst, and stressful job I've ever had!!!!! coming in the door you will be expected to work 12hr days 6 days a week. say goodbye to your home life! you will live in the plant! supervisors are mostly former military and they are some of the most stuck up, egotistical, rude, disrespectful people I have ever met. There are work cliques here and if you don't fit in or suck up to management you will be treated like trash.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the USPS affords job security.
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodford, VA2019, november 3.
Working for the United States Postal Service affords one job security and very competitive benefits. When the United States government shuts down due to a continuing resolution, we still work because we fund ourselves. We are an independent organizatiion mandated and regulated by the federal government, but not funded by it. That in itself is a great relief. I really like working for the United States Postal Service, but have found that upward mobility can be very timely. One can be in an hourly-wage position for years, but it is harder to obtain a salaried opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job and was really not wanting to retire so early. I would love to return if I could find the right position for a retired annuitant
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 31.
If there is any jobs out there that are for retired annuitants, I would love to be in touch with someone that can help me achieve one.. I worked 23 years with the USPS and enjoyed every minute. I miss my job dearly and the salary
Pse
USPS Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2019, október 31.
This job is not for you if you have children and no support system. They have last minute mandatory hours. As a PSE you have no choice but to stay. They don’t care about your life outside of work. It could take up 5 years for you to become regular. As a PSE you have no benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive enviornment for all who work for USPS.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, október 25.
It is diffidently a fast pace work business that you must focus on your job assigned each and every day. You also have the ability to master your position in order to make it easier finished your required duties each day, My supervisors work well with me and some praised my performance on occasions, The work environment was diverse and mostly pleasant majority of the time, we got along and had fun. Admittingly, I must confess that working on the Lower Docks was at times confusing for me because working thru the six week holiday season never allowed me to memorize the loading trucks properly as would have like. The compensation for work and commitment to the labor performed at the end of the day was justified.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Hey
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2019, október 24.
This employer has great benefits and there is place for advancement in management. They are really good with applying the rules and they stay on top of safety
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hard for your money
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, október 22.
If you have no life it's the perfect job for you. 6 days a week for years as a non career employee. Work every holiday and every weekend 10-14 hrs. Modern day slavery
Pro érvek
The pay but you work hard for it
Kontra érvek
No benefits and no life 4 days off a month
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Clerk
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alvarado, TX2019, október 22.
I really enjoyed working for the United States postal Service. It was an honor serving my country. The work culture and environment was always pleasant and we all prided ourselves on team work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Guranteed work and always something or someone to make the day interesting
Retail/ Mail processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dupo, IL2019, október 22.
Work day begins with sorting mail and putting PO Box mail up and mail to be put out for customer pick up and any express mail and packages notice slips of customers not home to picked up at the office.
Pro érvek
The different people and the stories and all the federal holidays off
Kontra érvek
Working no matter rain sleet snow hail high water
Backwards Company
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2019, október 19.
Stability is the only good thing bout this company once your converted into a regular. Management and organization is non existent coming from working in the plant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The experience was great , I learned a lot and grew there.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, október 16.
Working at the post office , I became a stronger person and it molded me into an adult. I met some great people and the whole experience was good to me.
Fun work place
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, október 16.
Learning how many areas they cover and how many people rely on there mail.Alot of machines that processes mail different but but cant do anything without the people. Very productive job and people friendly A+
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place with cafeteria
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 16.
Hard work , fact pace but good money.Good management. Good workplace culture. The hardest part of job is long hours. But good money with 24 hours cafeteria, break rooms and coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is consistent. That’s it!
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, október 15.
The work is the easiest thing to accomplish. Everyone is very clique-ish from management down to clerks and mail-handlers. Pay is meh and it changes depending on what grade you are. I was a level 6 but because I used certain equipment to complete tasks I was paid as a level 7 for that task only. You accumulate paid leave by how much you work. I think every pay period you’re awarded a day or 8 hours.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van