United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

810 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 097 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be prepared to work very hard
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, április 19.
You’ll end up doing something more than just sorting and scanning mail in a processor machine. Lets just say I had a swing shift meaning afternoon shift. Don't ever say anytime when it comes to mail processing and mail handling for this interview you’ll regret it by the time they assign you to work a shift. They run 24/7 in 3 shifts. Night Shift is the worst and Swing Shift is the 2nd worse hopefully you're lucky for a Tour 2 morning shift you'll get a good overtime.Be prepared to work lots of overtime don't know why they do that to you is not for everyone. If you live alone, single and have nothing to look forward with your life with everything especially not living with parents or kids this is a job for you. I regret applying for this position but I give it a try I couldn't do it I have a reasonable life to live for. You’ll lose a lot of energy If you tough and you do live in the SF area plan ahead for transportation or driving. If you live further from the East Bay like me don't not work in SF, it'll be impossible for you to go home and sleep. You won’t have time to do much cause the next couple hours after you wake up you go straight to work. Be strong with lifting things especially mail bins. I left (resign<——remember this word in case you need to do a form) because is a hard job and commute sucks. Just be PSE SSDA don't ask why you'll regret if you apply for mail processing clerk position and good luck on getting through 90 day probation I only last 8 days.
Pro érvek
good breaks, vending machines, guaranteed benefits
Kontra érvek
few supervisors with a tough accent, loud environment, clock in Striction, Physical Labor, Safety
Ok Place
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2019, április 17.
Ok place to work if you can get turned over to regular. Might take a while depending on where you end up.

Get the most comfortable leather shoes you can find and be prepared to work long hours due to co workers calling out all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2019, április 13.
A typical day started at 4 am to 12 noon, Very high pace environment which require all mail and package are prepared for the Postal Man to delivery on their route. What I learned was anything can come through the mail, such as live chicken.
Supervisor/leadership needs major improvement
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Passaic, NJ2019, április 12.
Working in an office with children isn’t ideal, you work all day 5am-6/7 sometimes 8pm. 6days out the week, 7 during peak season. They can care less about your family. Over worked and tired. If you’re not a regular you get no health benefits, and injuries are prone when you’re lifting heavy items and you’re understaffed.
The pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Poor Management
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carol Stream, IL2019, április 9.
No respect, very stressful workplace, management attitude sucks and they don’t know how to communicate with people. If your a single mother this definitely isn’t the place for you.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Disrespect, harassment, stressful work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a great place to work
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2019, április 9.
Great pay, benefits
Nice people to work with
Negative is they usually promote lazy workers
Meet nice customers on the route or stamp window
A federal part of government that uses 0 tax dollars
Pay, benefits
Long hours, nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work.
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, április 7.
loading unloading trucks and sorting mail.Learned how to load and unload trucks.Real good management. Great fun environment.No hard parts of the job.It was a great paying job.
Pro érvek
Good pay, overtime, people to meet, and great people to work with.
Kontra érvek
Can not be late, no taking off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work, productive, competitive and fast paced.
Mail processing clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, április 5.
I am working in fast paced work environment. I work long hours. It has nice benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. Nice coworkers and management. I get paid over time and penalty overtimes. Paid holidays.
Fast pace
Automation mail clerk/expeditor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2019, április 3.
Get a position in transportation or office anything but night shift night shift is hard, it's not for everybody driving at least you don't have supervisor on u for every little thing
Horrible management and hours
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Linthicum, MD2019, április 2.
You have to work 6 days a week and 12 hours shifts. You will work into your off day. They have someone that’s not a real manager micro managing you. Drama filled environment. Even if you’re a quiet person the people will still find a way to pick on you.
fear and intimidation
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carol Stream, IL2019, április 2.
The managers rule with fear and intimidation. Not professional in their interactions with the employees.This i s a union job. The supervisors and managers regularly violate the contract.
Great Opportunity
Mail Processing Clerk(Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2019, március 31.
The management was awesome, wouldn't trade it for the world. The hours are long, but with teamwork it's all worth it at the end. Especially on payday
Great pay
adaptable
KY - Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, március 30.
adaptable and a place for advancement. I displayed many titles and provided skills to help perform all tasks. There are many opportunities to get detail jobs to help with adding to your resume.
bad management
Processing mail clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milan, IL2019, március 28.
u go in somedays u r OT the nxt day you are sent home early. you dont have a set schedule your hours are not consistant. 90% staff are rude. management has favorites...even if you've been there longer than others u get the bad hours. not a fun place to work people are mean mangement treats you terrible!!! there are several jobs you can learn but only the favorites get trained on all jobs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post office is a good career job
MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, március 25.
At the post office my position was a pse clerk.I learned the automation system on the machine which ran all mail zip codes for la county. We put all mail in order by zip codes in a otr to be picked up by the mail man so they could start their route.
I ENJOYED MY WORK ENVIROMENT
I DID NOT HAVE A CHOICE WHICH DAY I WAS OFF
Seasonal Position
Customer Service/Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, március 20.
It was a good seasonal position for the money. You are able to work lots of overtime. The position itself can be hard on the body because you are on your feet the entire time.
Good income
Hard on the body/feet
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and not appreciated.
Lead Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2019, március 13.
Laborous and tiresome place for okay money. They u derspprecuate and do not recognize nor reward good workers and the work they perform. They justify the money as a reason to treat people the way they do, but it's not the well-respected job it used to be.
Money is above average
Kontra érvek
First couple years you don't make your own schedule and are mercy to mandatory overtime
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would be a great job if management treated workers decently.
Mail Processing Clerk (PSE) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waite Park, MN 563872019, március 12.
I enjoyed what I did at the USPS as a clerk. The work was fast paced and that made the time go by quickly. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend working for the USPS because the management is unbearable. From public shaming/abuse to punishing an employee for a family emergency or a situation otherwise out of their control. I do understand that it may not be the entire Postal service that is this way, but my job in particular was.
Good pay, breaks and PTO
hard work
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, március 11.
load or unload pallets of parcels, scan and distribute. After you have got to move to the window and sell stamps and shipping items, help people with their mailing. Expect to work nights and week-ends.
I enjoy myself
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, március 5.
Working at the post office was exciting and a learning lesson of how the mail system works. I will recommend this job to anyone that can be fast paced
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van