United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

963 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 233 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a good company to work for
it's a physically demanding job. A lot of overtime is available. There is a very diverse workforce. There are opportunities to move up to management.
Pro érvek
great benefits
Kontra érvek
physically demanding
Usps, career opportunities available
This is a very stable company to work for. Advancement and multiple career opportunities are available. All shifts are open to suit all types of life styles.
Unhappy workplace
Working for the post office is not what it seems. You only go to work to make a check, but the managers do not respect you, your time or your health. All they are worried about is getting their mail out on time.
Benificial
Very good place to work with good benefits as well as union.Good government institution to work with overtime as well as double pay during holidays.Awesome
Fair Job
Job was pretty easy to pick up on the people were cool. The work environment was consistent. The work load was heavy. Management was a pain in the you know but hey it was a good job overall.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Terrible place to work
The people dont care about anything but what's good for them By the people I meanmanagmentThey use dumb scare tactics and make hard workers look lazy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work was only the key
My position requires safety, to make sure the outside world of the post office received their packages and mail safely and unharmed.It was a fast pace working job but the harder you work the better chance of cram in the latter to do better
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love to work and meet people
I am hardworking, friendly , easy going and multitasking. I worked a seasonal holidays only. That was a wonderful experinced for me. I meet all differences people and came from other different countries. And it’s very nice to be one of thier friends. We work as a team. We helping each other and sharing food. In our break time. It’s a amazing experienced to be with. And some of them is my close friend now either we are located different areas.
1,0
Nah
Its very demanding physically and at time mentally, the pay is good but get ready to be over worked and unappreciated.The pay is decient cause they literally work you 6 days a week 10 to 12 hrs a day. Only for the strong faint of heart or lazy need not apply yoy gotta be a trooper to work for USPS
Clerk
It’s a nice place to work if you mind your business keep to yourself too much drama if you let people convince you management drama keep your business to self they would tell people it would be all over place.
good pay and benefits
Good pay and benefits but the unpredictable hours and workload is difficult to deal with. Often over time is required and either early morning and late evening hours.
2,0
Terrible
Be ready to give your life away! They treat you bad and want you to work 6 days a week 10 hour days NO EXCEPTIONS ! Also force you to work machines that require a minimum of two ppl by yourself then rush you get done before the next shift meaning you literally need to be in two places at once to finish on time ! And your prize for finishing your work on time and working by yourself is being forced to work 2 extra hours overtime even tho you just broke your back making sure the work was finished on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly alright for a short-term
As a PSE Mail Clerk, I start each day with a load of envelopes, packages and parcels to process. However, management does not give a great impression on the first few weeks. I was often left feeling somewhat lost, and overworked. I also learned becoming a regular will take a long, unspecified time. Some of the people I’ve met say he/she didn’t get a full 40-hour week until becoming a regular after 1-4 years. This alone should tell you what the growth of the company is like - expectations vs. reality.
Pro érvek
Keeps you on your feet, great weight loss/workout, decent pay, independent work
Kontra érvek
Poor management, non-guaranteed growth, wacky hours, no schedule change if at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
It,s okay to work for this company
I think everyone can enjoy the environment working there because you can have a good benefit good retirement good pay for work you do it's always fun to work for th
United States Mail
Good company to work for if you want to make some good money around Christmas time. Fast pace and must be there on time to make sure customers receive mail timely manner.
Busy and productive
It’s a busy and fast pace job there is always something to do your time goes by quickly and always learning something new. I enjoyed working for the post office and also my coworkers as my supervisors.
fun place
fun place to work and nice staff and the job is very easy and u have to pay attention to detail. ive worked there for a couple of months and no issues the supervisors are very easy to get along with
Productive and Fun workplace
Working with this company was completely different from all of my other jobs I've worked in the past. I was surround around productive, motivated and happy individuals. Some days before the holidays were challenging, but rewarding afterwards. The employees always willing to help you and work together as a team. The postmaster was impressed with my work and suggested me to apply for a permanent position. Overall, I would recommend this job to anyone that willing to work.
What you learned
I have learned how being a mail processing clerk come with hard work, dedication, and staying focus and understanding job orders that are being delivered
Great company!
You learn so much about mail in this job. How to handle mail, process it, sort it, ship it, package it, and how to organize it to make sure it gets to its proper location.
2,0
Horrific Nepotism Union a Joke
The United States Postal Service Pontiac plant is like many federal government jobs Several lazy incompetent managers whom treat their employees with complete disrespect while simultaneously sitting around on their lazy butts. Many haven’t a clue how to motivate and inspire their teams. The organization rewards mediocracy! It was an unorganized and toxic work and environment. If you value time and sanity think twice.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés