United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Sorter

148 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 166 értékelés megtekintése
Productive Warehouse
Mail Sorter/Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 4.
Receive assignments daily from expected shipments, overnight delays, or current units needed. Unload mail bins, scan each item on conveyor belt while accurately scanning all units so that you units on scanner match the units on the now outbound bins total.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor environment for new hires/non-union employees
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA Crooked Hill Rd2019, október 30.
In your first 90 days you are not part of the union therefore they can do whatever they want wth you. Refusal to do anything in your probationary period willl get you fired. They can change your shifts, call mandatory 12 hour shifts at the end of your scheduled day. Move you to 5 different departments during a 12 hour shift. They do not give you the same standard breaks as the union workers. I sometimes worked up to 8 hours before I would get a 15 minute break. You are hired as a casual and led to believe that you can make career at anytime. They have instituted the 2.5 year policy. You won't see career before that timeline. For the first 2.5 years you are required to work 6 days per week and that will include Saturdays AND Sundays. Weekends off are given by senority. Also, you can not file union greivances against Management for the first 90 days and they will push you to your limits knowing that. They are forced to give union employees whatever they want so they take their anger out on the new hires.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
was fun good work place.
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willow Grove, PA2019, szeptember 4.
i think it's a good career for a person to have it has a lot of benefits for you they take care of you, teach you different trades pay for schooling i think it's just a all around good environment to work.
good pay
heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2019, augusztus 29.
Basically you went over your past work experiences. Basic guidelines and demands of the job. Likes and dislikes about previous job. If you get approved for the job, you’ll need to accept quickly and head in for drug test and possible physical.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, easier to get a full time permanent job
Kontra érvek
Seasonal, let go after busy season, no benefits
Asome
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, MA2019, július 25.
I love working at the post office!!! It was a great experience.Nice people excellent company , I would love to go back and work for them again it feel good when you have a job the you love to go to!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Mail Sorter Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, július 3.
One of my favorite things to do was work on the flat machine. This was a machine that sorted the flats (magazines and newspapers) by zip code. I would sit at a conveyer and the flats would come in front of me and I would have to key the last three digits of the zip code, then the machine would take the flat and dump it in a tub to be delivered to that particular post office. I liked to challenge myself on how fast I could key them in. I was scheduled on Tour 1, which is 10:30 pm to 7 am and I was surprised when I found out I would be working nights. I guess I never gave it a thought as to how the mail got to the post office for the carriers to deliver. I have to admit, it was an adjustment to work those hours.
great place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
2,0
Slave labor
Mail Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2019, június 27.
A lot of work and long hot hours. Your a temp until you make regular. It could take years to make regular. It all depend on how fast people retire and the regulars are in no hurry to retire. They treat you like a nobody and you do all the bad jobs that the regulars don't want to do. You will more than likely work the bad hours, weekends and all the holidays. You get no benefits until you make regular.
Kontra érvek
Lots of hours, no benifits, work all weekends and holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Simple job
Mail Sorter/Machine Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2019, június 19.
I did what was expected of me and the requirements are simple enough to follow that someone should have no issues following. They pay well but expect the work for the pay as simple as it may be.
Money and job security
hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I actually liked this job
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, június 12.
Great pay
Benefits
Friends
Nice atmosphere
Great leadership
Room for growth
And overall good feeling when working there at United States postal service
Fast past work
mail sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, június 10.
When working at the post office, you have to be ready to work fast pace and sometimes work on machine by yourself and making sure nothing is trap or Stuck in between the machine and making sure making keep moving because it was on a timer . Every time it stop .
Great management team
Kontra érvek
Some days you short of help and you got to work a line by yourself
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Federal government for the United States in the mail workers
Mail sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, május 21.
I do not have anything negative to say about the postal service. A great way to retire off of 401k. There are always overtime hours at the post office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty decent place to work
SEASONAL MAIL SORTER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, május 15.
Relaxed and laid back. The work was pretty easy. I actually enjoyed it. I would definitely return to work there. You can have headphones so that’s a plus.
Pro érvek
Relaxed environment and decent pay
Kontra érvek
Have to work holidays and mandatory overtime
Great Job
Mail Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, március 21.
This is a wonderful place to work with a pension and a promising benefit package. If you can move from a temporary position to a full time position do so.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
typical day at work
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, NY2019, február 28.
Going in at 3am was the easiest thing! I thought I would be tired but I wasn't. My job was to get the trucks ready to load so they can go out and deliver mail for that area.
Very safe Environment
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, február 26.
I loved working at the post office. Very comfortable environment.Very Nice people and My hours was great the only hard part was me having to work on the weekends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, február 21.
Working at the post office part time was grate for me because it helped me pay my way threw school. I enjoyed learning how to sort mail by zip codes, state, and county.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
it was good
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Swedesboro, NJ2019, február 4.
I end up not having transportation to get there I have no complaints they worked around your schedule the pay was good I liked it I was able to pay my rent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun productive busy , occupied, never was a bored moment, team work; time just passed you by
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 23.
A speedy sorting day, you need to be well rested from the night before so you can stay productive thur out the night. management was very organized. There is nothing hard about sorting mail; always has a large team work in groups.
Pro érvek
that was a very fun moving, rotating, laughing talking job
no did-likes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not for the laid back person
RURAL ROUTE DELIVERY MAILMAN AND MAIL SORTER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canonsburg, PA 153172018, október 22.
Postal work is not for the laid back person. It requires precise and timely accuracy. Due to the stressful environment management is typically not the friendliest bunch but very well respected.
Varaible work times
Stressful work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone acts like a child
Mail sorter-handler-dock assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Willmar, MN2018, augusztus 18.
coworkers will complain if you get a weekend off, if you help someone do their job, if you use the bathroom, pretty much complain about anything.
the work itself is okay, but the culture is toxic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van