United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Processor

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Processor166 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
166 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 079 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a new experience working with the postal service than with the healthcare world. The postal job required working with mail as opposed to people. It was more physical also. I enjoyed the job.
I liked the job
temporary position
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved it, it was fast paced and we would make teams and race against the other teams. I worked 3-11 and it was great. I worked there 4 times during the over flow of extra mail for Christmas. We only worked 4 to 5 months a year .
Fast pace
The Postal Service is a Federal Government job
Truthfully, it’s a great place to work , the opportunities are endless

to move forward if you’re interested and willing to put the work

Diversity is the utmost, while you work hard it is also fun to work

Facility I worked for was a 24 hour one where people work different shift

Management was always willing to listen to you and help with any issues you may have,the

Oswald Service is un
Pro érvek
Good prices at the cafeteria for lunch
Kontra érvek
You clock in and out for lunch
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Required to be there when they need you regardless of family or holidays.
Limited advancement for many years. You will work nights for a long time.

You must be senior is obtain a bid. Weekends off are minimal. Holidays off are minimal. Be prepared for much overtime with little to no notice. They will call you in on a moments notice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company does not appreciate and acknowledge hardworking people. Lazy ones are promoted to the top therefore management is what it is. They Lack management skills, base knowledge off of what they learn from each other, other than by contract. They lie, they take no responsibility and hire their own family over others. They falsify records to fit their scheme and cheat to get by. Disgusting!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had to ask union APWU to see if I could get a shift change because of pregnancy. It took a lil while but by Dr orders my shift was changed. It was difficult but the union made sure I received a shift change.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my career with the Postal service. I wish I would have stayed longer. I like the fact that we were working to please the customer, and we work well together as a company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management. Management talks to you any type of way. They have their favorites. They mess with the people who actually work, but won't mess with the lazy workers.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very repetitive and not very much required thinking. The hardest part of this job is the consistent heavy lifting, pulling, and pushing of bulky packages and/or mail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great entry level opportunity but remember your self worth and and mental health is more important. Don’t compromise on it for a check. Management is a reflection of employees and that’s why people who are getting paid $20 a hour and up without degrees are usually lazy. Others get by not working at all because they’re cool with management. Management tends to abuse their authority with no discipline. There is also favoritism based on race. The Union dues getting taken out of your check to protect your job usually doesn’t bring any real resolutions. You can be treated better elsewhere and have less stress getting another job or just going to college.
Money, benefits, job bidding
Management, Laziness of Employees, and Lack of Professionalism
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like non intellectual, repetitive, physical work then you will love this job. The only ones who will care at the end of the day is the friendships you may establish there. Otherwise, don’t expect a environment loaded with moral.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Accommodating shifts, great place to work Great benefits, and pay. Friendly people,, Great retirement benefits, close to home, always a shift that can be accommodating
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being employed with the post office is a great career if you can handle the strenuous daily work. There is a lot to learn, unlike some may think. It is a very fast paced day of work where you are constantly on your feet.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Brutal on body with heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked third shift as a mail processor at Grand Rapids Main Post Office. My shift manager was always taking stress tabs because the higher up manager was constantly done her throat to make the hourly wage earners go faster. I got a night off but would be called in to work the shift.
co-workers were easy going, 15-minute breaks, healthcare, 401K
Kontra érvek
management and faster workers had to cover for the slower workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work. meet alots of people learn a lot about how the mail flow in the system. the difference of mail classes. also that the upper management has poor leadership skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a fast pace job. management is not bad . location was a lil far. pays really good. was a seasonal job but hopefully will return when hiring again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service is not a bad place to work. I feel that the work hours are extreme which makes it hard to have a work life balance. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep up momentum.
Compensation
Work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at the post office was long and hard but the pay was good especially when you got overtime. If you don't mind physical work and long hours it's a great place to be.
Overtime
Kontra érvek
Was a Holiday position which the job i applied for was not listed as Holiday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is one job that I enjoyed working at it was very fast paced and it allowed me to be trained to learn certain zones to sort mail, operated the mail sorter machines sort incoming and outgoing mail
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day I could always rely on what I was going to do and when I had to do it. I have learned that team work is needed to succeed in a multi billion dollar company. Organization and preparation requires more than just one person building the implemented necessities that will decide if the company succeed or fail. To manage you, must let your subordinates know how important they are; and without this, Management will fail the ones who are counting on them. The hardest part of the job is keeping the business going on even when there is sickness and confusion causing the machine to lose momentum. The most enjoyable part of a job is knowing at the end of the day you made a challenging situation stay positive and with satisfied customers, clients, or patients.
Pro érvek
benefits, family stability, retirement options, better healthcare
Kontra érvek
strenuous requirements on the body
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a letter carrier and a mail processor at a Postal HUB. Delivered mail, parcels to homes and businesses on different assigned delivery routes. I learned how to manage time, based on the varying levels of mail issued each day. The toughest day consisted of delivering on an unfamiliar route or having an abundance of mail to deliver. Or being given an additional workload between more than one route.
Pro érvek
The ability to work alone
Kontra érvek
Working in extreme weather, being on an unfamiliar route
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés