United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Shreveport, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS has changed alot. Most of the seasoned workers have retired. Young workers not really caring how the work is done. It was at one time a fun place to work. Some of management need to retire or go to class to learn how to talk to employees. Let workers do their job and stop trying to micro manage
Pro érvek
Vacation and sick time, benefits
30 min lunches, mgmt
Munkahelyi kultúra
you start out process the mail than your are move to sort damage mail than your moved to put mail according to address or zip code . your job vary from hour to hour.
pay
Kontra érvek
your job vary from hour to hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is easy to do no matter your job title: mail handler, clerk, custodian, or management. The starting pay is about $13 per hour, you can join the union for your career craft, and a lot of overtime. Management isn't the best and tend to show favoritism towards some over others. The work environment can be a little like high school but when someone is faced with a life changing event then everyone will rally for support. Best advice: get to work on time, do your job, and keep your business to yourself.
Pro érvek
Great pay and excellent benefits
messy environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the Postt Office but being a temporary worker is was too much work and not enough pay for a casual temporary worker. Some parts of the work I enjoyed such as putting mail in P O Boxes and checkingg the rural carriers in at the end of the day..
Enjoyed co-workers
Kontra érvek
too stressful for a temporary position
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just come to work do what i need to do a go home unless they want me to stay to help out. Learned how to work on just about every machine there. My supervisor was cool but made sure we got the job done. I would make alone most of the time but when i did work with people it made work even funner. 12 hour shifts, 6 days a week made it a little hard to have an outside life but I was one of the few they let work in the morning so i could work early and leave and do what i wanted to do that night.
two 15 min breaks and a 30 min break
working outside for 8 hours and no work benfits
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT WAS A SAFE ENVIORMENT AND THE PEOPLE WERE GREAT TO WOTK AROUND. WE ALL DID OUR JOB I TRULY ENJOYED WORKING THERE.