United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Portland, OR

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 449 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
The worst place ever.
Mail handler for 2 years Clerk for 4 years. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, november 11.
I have never worked at a more poorly ran organization in my life. Management has favorites and if you're not one of them. They will do whatever it takes to make your life there and experience there a living breathing (where the devil lives). Management is racist and sexist. Inter at your own risk.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Usps
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, november 4.
Great place of employment. Enjoyed the type of work that was involved with being a casual mail handler. The compensation and benefits were on par or exceeded the work that was expected. Overall great place to work!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Felt a true bond in doing the job, and what it meant to the people on your
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, augusztus 17.
I showed up to work and knew exactly, what I was a expected to do and went on with my day. I really enjoyed casing the mail and getting it ready for delivery of the mail. I enjoy the interacting with the public. and customers. Organization Working w/management to get the job done. working and getting along with your peers. Hardest part was I believe was working in the winter, in the snow being able do your safely. just the continuing the service of our mail service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great Benefits
MAIL HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, február 5.
Overall good paying job and benefits are even better. It's not for everyone but if your willing to put in work and your not lazy than the job is for you. Attendance is a BIG factor working with USPS so don't call out. Coworkers are great, management is just like any other company. You get the good and the bad. But if you just do your job and go home, there's nothing to it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring but easy and well paying
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, november 19.
The money was great, but it was 6 days a week, and 10 hour days were a short day. It was 15 an hour starting which is great, and the job was just moving mail to buckets or onto a belt.
great pay
Kontra érvek
too long of hours too many days a week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Usps
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, április 14.
Demanding job but helps push me to perform at my peak. Great benefits and pay. Sometimes the overnight hours can effect schedule/timing of other life activities such as adequate rest and work balance.
Benefits and Pay
Shift Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Terrible place to work.
Mail Handler and Relief Pit Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, november 24.
Unions are terrible. Management is terrible. Coworkers treated each other terribly and get away with it. Work place harassment is common practice and the unions to very little with coworker disputes. There is an actual caste system between career employees and temporary workers. Once I become career people who never even spoke with me were suddenly nice and friendly. It was an extremely odd experience, I was still the same person, but suddenly I was one of the "popular kids". I never worked at a place with lazier people, career employees constantly got away with doing no work for hours on end. The supposed benefits do not out way how terrible and hostile the work environment is here. Honestly after working there for two years I don't know how people get their mail.
nothing
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Those who gave the training were good people and helpful.
Mail Handler & PSE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, szeptember 27.
They were supervisors who were real pain in the nuts that need some humanitarian crash training.
The teams and floor workers I worked with were great people and made me feel like a team player.
My supervisor as a Mail Handler was a great woman.She made you feel needed to work.
There were two male supervisors who probably had mental issues which make me wonder why do they continue to employ low decent individuals such as these jerks I had to deal with for a short time.
Overall, I learned a great experience and learned more added skills to my working abilities.
Pro érvek
I worked with some good people "who do the work folks."
Kontra érvek
They need to remove some of the over 10-20 yrs scum employers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Ok job for what it was
Seasonal Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, április 28.
They don't explain the hours or location much during the interview. tell you they are flexible only to find out that you are hired for 7 12hr shifts. Great if you want money but not great if you go to school full time too.
money and ot
disorganized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Mail Handler
Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, április 12.
This job was during the holiday where they needed extra help for the busiest time of the year. The hours were always inconsistent. The hardest part was standing for the whole shift period. I would probably never work as a mail handler there again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Mail Handler
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, február 27.
Excellent company to work for. Nice opportunities in order to grow inside this company. A lot of job opportunities available. I do recommend to work for this company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Long hours, Poor Management
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2016, február 5.
Worked as a Casual Holiday worker. Very Physical , Long hours and night work.
USPS is unfortunately a large company with a problem of ineffiency
and a culture that feels very impersonal. Most notably the huge disparity between workers and supervisors.(Too many chiefs not enough Indians) Way to many supervisors, many who stand around watching not a lot of good examples. There are the good examples that make it worth it.
Overtime
Kontra érvek
night work, poor effiency, poor use of labor available
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 5Jelentés
Mail Handler
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2013, október 10.
Start off unloading trucks
organize mail for airport and trucks
load and finish my deadline
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a wonderful place to work
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2012, július 26.
The USPS work environment is really fast paced and you an amazing work out
fun
Kontra érvek
it was only seasonal employment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van