United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Portland, OR

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 704 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It does get busy but only on certain days, with good team work things do get done! Great benefits too! Management is good for the most part. You get to meet so many different people from different countries so diverse in culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for USPS because it is very fast paced and the time goes by almost immediately. The most enjoyable part of the job is the peoeple i work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have never worked at a more poorly ran organization in my life. Management has favorites and if you're not one of them. They will do whatever it takes to make your life there and experience there a living breathing (where the devil lives). Management is racist and sexist. Inter at your own risk.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place of employment. Enjoyed the type of work that was involved with being a casual mail handler. The compensation and benefits were on par or exceeded the work that was expected. Overall great place to work!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I showed up to work and knew exactly, what I was a expected to do and went on with my day. I really enjoyed casing the mail and getting it ready for delivery of the mail. I enjoy the interacting with the public. and customers. Organization Working w/management to get the job done. working and getting along with your peers. Hardest part was I believe was working in the winter, in the snow being able do your safely. just the continuing the service of our mail service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good paying job and benefits are even better. It's not for everyone but if your willing to put in work and your not lazy than the job is for you. Attendance is a BIG factor working with USPS so don't call out. Coworkers are great, management is just like any other company. You get the good and the bad. But if you just do your job and go home, there's nothing to it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money was great, but it was 6 days a week, and 10 hour days were a short day. It was 15 an hour starting which is great, and the job was just moving mail to buckets or onto a belt.
great pay
Kontra érvek
too long of hours too many days a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Demanding job but helps push me to perform at my peak. Great benefits and pay. Sometimes the overnight hours can effect schedule/timing of other life activities such as adequate rest and work balance.
Benefits and Pay
Shift Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unions are terrible. Management is terrible. Coworkers treated each other terribly and get away with it. Work place harassment is common practice and the unions to very little with coworker disputes. There is an actual caste system between career employees and temporary workers. Once I become career people who never even spoke with me were suddenly nice and friendly. It was an extremely odd experience, I was still the same person, but suddenly I was one of the "popular kids". I never worked at a place with lazier people, career employees constantly got away with doing no work for hours on end. The supposed benefits do not out way how terrible and hostile the work environment is here. Honestly after working there for two years I don't know how people get their mail.
nothing
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were supervisors who were real pain in the nuts that need some humanitarian crash training. The teams and floor workers I worked with were great people and made me feel like a team player. My supervisor as a Mail Handler was a great woman.She made you feel needed to work. There were two male supervisors who probably had mental issues which make me wonder why do they continue to employ low decent individuals such as these jerks I had to deal with for a short time. Overall, I learned a great experience and learned more added skills to my working abilities.
Pro érvek
I worked with some good people "who do the work folks."
Kontra érvek
They need to remove some of the over 10-20 yrs scum employers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't explain the hours or location much during the interview. tell you they are flexible only to find out that you are hired for 7 12hr shifts. Great if you want money but not great if you go to school full time too.
money and ot
disorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was during the holiday where they needed extra help for the busiest time of the year. The hours were always inconsistent. The hardest part was standing for the whole shift period. I would probably never work as a mail handler there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for. Nice opportunities in order to grow inside this company. A lot of job opportunities available. I do recommend to work for this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a Casual Holiday worker. Very Physical , Long hours and night work. USPS is unfortunately a large company with a problem of ineffiency and a culture that feels very impersonal. Most notably the huge disparity between workers and supervisors.(Too many chiefs not enough Indians) Way to many supervisors, many who stand around watching not a lot of good examples. There are the good examples that make it worth it.
Overtime
Kontra érvek
night work, poor effiency, poor use of labor available
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start off unloading trucks organize mail for airport and trucks load and finish my deadline
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS work environment is really fast paced and you an amazing work out
fun
Kontra érvek
it was only seasonal employment