United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Nashua, NH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 734 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the distribution center. The job description and what the job ended up being were 2 completely different things. The pay was good, but the hours were MUCH longer than what I was initially informed. And you never know when you're getting out of work, as they could call mandatory overtime for 2-5hrs more, a few minutes before you leave. Overall, good pay, good benefits, training was long but very informative. Some of their positions, you will work, and you will work hard. Unfortunately, with my position, I was advised to resign on the advice of my doctor after aggravating an old but permanent injury that was affecting my job. Another good benefit is they are willing to work with you to either a)find another suitable position if available, or b)so long as you are in good standing, you are welcome to re-apply for a different job in the future. The warehouse jobs are dirty, quick-paced, and can be long hours, and very repetitive and loud. It's a really good job with good pay for anyone able to and willing to do it, but it's not for everyone
Good benefits; good pay
Kontra érvek
Dirty, loud, managers difficult to find, hard physical work
Munkahelyi kultúra
is physically demanding at times, but pay is great! many opportunities for overtime, plus an extra dollar per hour if you work nights. if you're a good worker they may offer you a permanent job.
plenty of paid breaks
poor communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the worst job in the world, you know when you start but never when you leave, 5 mins before you leave they can tell you to stay, is mandatory and work on your days off too, you are an slave..15 managers for every 5 workers, you have to work with a couple of manager breathing on your back, literilly..
Overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I really liked this job. There was plenty of overtime, I made some great friends and learned a lot about the operations of a busy mail processing plant. I would have stayed if I could even took the Postal exams and passed it.
benefits, holidays
Test availability
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not much time to mingle you are usually on your feet and very physical. i worked at the PMPC so i worked basically night shift. This can also very with your schedule.
great pay
Kontra érvek
night shift and not consistant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I really liked this job. There was plenty of overtime, I made some great friends and learned a lot about the operations of a busy mail processing plant. I would have stayed if I could have transferred to 1st shift, however, it can take years to have a transfer to 1st shift..
Pro érvek
Great people to work with, plenty of overtime during holiday times.
3rd shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
union workers are a waste of money temps do all the work as they tand around texting and nothing can be done to stop it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my job,I miss it.Wish they could have kept me longer than the time period I was hired for.