United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Jersey City, NJ

41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 405 értékelés megtekintése
Great place
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, augusztus 17.
Very productive environment, hands on skills. Advancement for growth. Security and education opportunities. Exciting and great to be in a diverse environment.
Regular
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, augusztus 12.
Its a great opportunity to learn the equipment and different positions. The work is not hard in terms of understanding. There's adequate break times. Its an awesome job especially if you are a regular .
A normal night
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, augusztus 25.
It was fast past environment. Work was easy. Not stressful peaceful. Some nights were slow that because there wasn’t any mail to be process. That typically Happen on Sunday’s and Holidays.
Fast past
It was temporary
friendly employees
mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  80 county road,Jersey City,NJ2018, augusztus 23.
friendly employees, transportation to workplace,employee parking,overtime pay.good vacation program..on job training, inside job opportunities with paid job training.
Where do I start!!
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, június 21.
I don't know where to begin. There are different levels in the post office and being a mail handler is close to the bottom. the pay cut that was made when i became a career employee was harsh. Most of the management don't know what they are doing, they make our job harder than it have to be. they dong care about anything but the P.O. Some supervisors care but not the managers. Overall, I've met some good people there and the job is pretty easy, just fast pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, május 23.
The post office job was an amazing place to work I enjoyed my hours and the money was great the supervisor was nice and everything if I had a chance I would most definitely go back
None13.58
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
job description
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, február 23.
we start our shift on time and are required to move the mail in a timely fashion so the mail can be sent out to reach the destination of a local post office to be ready to go out on its route.
N/a
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, február 20.
It’s an ok company it just a lot you have to learn yourself by reading the booklet. There are some good things and bad with the company but you do work hard especially as a mail handler.
Vacations
Supervisor are rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Think about working until your job is done.
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, december 23.
On a typical day we may move some 60,000 to 150,000 parcels.
Although the atmosphere here is very competitive, we welcome everyone here to all entry level positions. Everyone starts out as a temporary employee. If you are seen as a person who works, you normally are welcomed back. Some think they can sit back and get paid, that atmosphere no longer exist. Managements mentality is to get the job done safely, but at whatever cost.
The most important thing here is, you come in with rationale of longevity and you may be considered. If not you will ultimately be among the statistical masses who come and go.
Pro érvek
Become permanent and you can take this job anywhere you want to go.
Kontra érvek
Can be the most stressful job if you don't have the correct management team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Usps
Mail Handler/ PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, november 13.
The supervisors at my location are horrible they have nasty attitudes and no type of professionalism. They bring personal problems to work and it’s not professional at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
keep to yourself
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ 073072017, július 23.
demand your respect. if your don't, management will try to run all over you. also, keep to yourself. you are better off not making friends. work as much overtime as you can.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, július 11.
Management was good people was very respectful a career job that any individual want to retire from. Easy to learn and maintain a life outside of life and very easy to more up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 4Jelentés
a little dusty
Mail Handler Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, július 9.
working at the post office might be a small health hazard if you intend to be there a long time ... other than that great place to work . Very time consuming
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
takes a long time to get hired when you get in just show up to work and you will be fine
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, június 12.
its a cool job. just very bad management it can be a hard working environment depending on who is your supervisior. it depends on the facility. if you show to work you will be fine
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Ok Place to work
Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, június 5.
USPS was an ok place to work for, the hours were good and the work great. We had a great flow and I loved going to work everyday. I would suggest very little changes for the ream.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
The job security the USPS offers is Amazing
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, május 11.
A typical day of work for the most part is pretty easy. I learned a lot about mail. The management can be a lot better. Overall this is an secure job.
Secure, Holiday pay, Vacation time
Working Weekends, Union
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good people
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, szeptember 15.
People are very nice who work in the usps. Physical job so you to get ready your self. Different things to learn. Supervisior are good. Their behaviour is good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Cohesive Co-Workers
MAIL HANDLER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, június 23.
Upon starting your first day everyone from management to my new co-workers created an atmosphere of camaraderie and never hesitated to assist me as I was learning all of my many job requirements.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked my butt off but they didn't call me back
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, március 31.
I worked in Jersey City as a Seasonal Mail Handler in 2015 season. They told me if I worked hard and showed up everyday they would probably keep me on, well I sure worked my butt off & did not take a day off in the few months there & I have not been called for re-hire or kept on.
The pay was pretty good but some of my pay checks were not right, I was short on a few of my checks, eventually made right but after some frustration, my co-workers were great, well most of them, of course you get a couple of lazy ones though, anyway I liked the job just wish they would have kept their word of keeping me on or calling me back like they said they would though, very disappointed.
Pro érvek
Nice co-workers, busy pace which I like
Kontra érvek
not being kept on after the Season or called back when they told me I would be
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés
A productive environment
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, február 1.
A typical day at work for me is to get my assignment for the day and proceed with my job. I work very well with other people so my co-workers are very fond of me. There is really nothing hard to do at the my job. It's basic common sense and following directions. The most enjoyable part is getting to learn different job functions and meeting new people.
Large cafeteria
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van