United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Jersey City, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Handler47 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Jersey City, NJ47 értékelés
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 060 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend. Great pay but this job isn’t good for you physical body or mental health. The supervisors are disrespectful. They force you to work extra hours. Show favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Internal advancement opportunities. A company where people retire from. Work is demanding and can be challenging. Don't expect to be off on holidays or weekends if you don't have long tenured. The compensations and benefits are better then one would think. Most co-workers are like "family" to one another. My overall experience was a good one and I would work there again. It was an experience I appreciated and would recommend.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job is stressful management is sorry & they allow the young workers to do nothing, there motto is let workers that dont work do nothing & dog the workers. The end of April will be 34 yrs. for me I just tired of all the favouritism & BS in here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think being a temporary mail handler the pay should be much more than $12 a hour.The temps does all the work and make sure this mail get out of this building the supervisors work temps harder then the M.H.A (mail handler Assistant) and the regulars (permanent workers ..The salary for the temps should not be $12 a hour being that temps(temporary workers does all the work
Love the diversity
Pay no good for temps
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the Postal Service was a great experience. I enjoyed working with so many wonderful people. It was a very physical job, however I was able to endure. I learned so much about the Postal Service during my tenure there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for the post office but the only thing that needs to be improve are the hours. We definitely work as a team and come together to make sure we process customers mail on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on facility and employees you can either enjoy work or be miserable. due too some management issues you have some supervisors that dont go by the rule book they do what they want
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive environment, hands on skills. Advancement for growth. Security and education opportunities. Exciting and great to be in a diverse environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great opportunity to learn the equipment and different positions. The work is not hard in terms of understanding. There's adequate break times. Its an awesome job especially if you are a regular .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fast past environment. Work was easy. Not stressful peaceful. Some nights were slow that because there wasn’t any mail to be process. That typically Happen on Sunday’s and Holidays.
Fast past
It was temporary
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly employees, transportation to workplace,employee parking,overtime pay.good vacation program..on job training, inside job opportunities with paid job training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't know where to begin. There are different levels in the post office and being a mail handler is close to the bottom. the pay cut that was made when i became a career employee was harsh. Most of the management don't know what they are doing, they make our job harder than it have to be. they dong care about anything but the P.O. Some supervisors care but not the managers. Overall, I've met some good people there and the job is pretty easy, just fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office job was an amazing place to work I enjoyed my hours and the money was great the supervisor was nice and everything if I had a chance I would most definitely go back
None13.58
Munkahelyi kultúra
we start our shift on time and are required to move the mail in a timely fashion so the mail can be sent out to reach the destination of a local post office to be ready to go out on its route.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an ok company it just a lot you have to learn yourself by reading the booklet. There are some good things and bad with the company but you do work hard especially as a mail handler.
Vacations
Supervisor are rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day we may move some 60,000 to 150,000 parcels.
Although the atmosphere here is very competitive, we welcome everyone here to all entry level positions. Everyone starts out as a temporary employee. If you are seen as a person who works, you normally are welcomed back. Some think they can sit back and get paid, that atmosphere no longer exist. Managements mentality is to get the job done safely, but at whatever cost.

The most important thing here is, you come in with rationale of longevity and you may be considered. If not you will ultimately be among the statistical masses who come and go.
Pro érvek
Become permanent and you can take this job anywhere you want to go.
Kontra érvek
Can be the most stressful job if you don't have the correct management team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisors at my location are horrible they have nasty attitudes and no type of professionalism. They bring personal problems to work and it’s not professional at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
demand your respect. if your don't, management will try to run all over you. also, keep to yourself. you are better off not making friends. work as much overtime as you can.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was good people was very respectful a career job that any individual want to retire from. Easy to learn and maintain a life outside of life and very easy to more up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at the post office might be a small health hazard if you intend to be there a long time ... other than that great place to work . Very time consuming
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a cool job. just very bad management it can be a hard working environment depending on who is your supervisior. it depends on the facility. if you show to work you will be fine
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés