United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Indianapolis, IN

30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 128 értékelés megtekintése
Currently trying to leave
Mailhandler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, augusztus 26.
Its pretty horrible. Management sucks. The unions are wishy washy at best. Pay is great if you want to work 7 12s during the holidays and 6 12s before you go regular. Depending on the craft, it could be 1 to 12 years before you get a regular fulltime position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and job security
Mail handler/Mail clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, június 8.
In the Branch, the hours were consistant with the window hours. A clerk in a small office may stuggle to get 40 hours, but in a large branch a clerk may stuggle to get a day off.
hours
hours-DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU ARE STATIONED
2,0
Horrible Place Awesome Pay
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, május 22.
If you can take bad managers that think their the stuff bc they have a little power and a job that doesn't care about your kids or any situations you have at home then the pay is DEFINITELY worth it. It's like 17.50 an hour on the overnight shift at the warehouse and OT is mandatory. It's exhausting work. Standing on your feet ALL the time for 8-12 hours and lifting heavy plats of mail and packages. You only get 1-2 days off during the work week and during the seasonal times when they are their busiest you work 7 days a week 12 hours a day. It was interfering with my kids and babysitting and I got pregnant which was the worse thing to do working there. THEY DO NOT CARE. They don't want you to miss work and when you do, you get chewed out by the managers.
hours, pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
managers, mandatory overtime, don't care about your other priorities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Mha life
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, március 7.
Doesn't seem to care about the employees well being. MANDATED every week for off day You only get one at the plant so if they take it away you're working 7days 12hrs your body is achy you will never see your family and nobody cares that we are tired and our bodies are shutting dwn because of lack of break from working so many days and hours
Having a job
Mandated 7 days every wk
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
check resume
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, november 27.
Good company no life you are always getting mandated not enough help.Being a mailhandler you are the first person to come in contact with the mail . The Mail processing annex processes second class and standard bundles of mail. The facility also processes first class and priority mail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
fast paced work environment
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, augusztus 1.
good pay and good benefits. fast paced work environment. a chance to learn different duties. work with mail. work with letters and magazines. Standing job
good pay
Kontra érvek
poor management, stress on your body
ok work enoviroment
Clerk/ Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, július 10.
working for this job was ok with the pay but as fast wanting to leave work you never had a set time as to when you were getting off or coming to work, work hours change everyday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked the challenge of the mail
TE FSM Clerk, Casual Mail-handler, Casual Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, március 29.
This was a great place to work except I was the minority. The regulars were also very lazy which put more work on us temps. The fact they had union made it impossible for those workers to get in troulbe or be fired. Very sad situation. Great place to work though.
Pro érvek
Loved the work sorting mail
Kontra érvek
Racism, and temps are abused to do more work due to regulars being lazy and they cant be touched
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
working
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 12.
i have to be hard working person. i think the pay was good and i have been trying to go back for months now, but they are not responding.

I would love to have my career position there someday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, augusztus 16.
This is a great company that help you work for a career or help you be able to figure out what you want in life. Gold people and stable work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and good people
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, július 7.
Is a very active place to work, sometimes is too much for the pay. There is people that just pretend to work and let the real responsible one do their job, I don't think they should be paid. Something I really enjoyed was the good people that do their job and still are willing to help you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
work place
Mail Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, június 29.
The work place at the post office was sort of tough. I was only seasonal help and i did want to be promoted and receive a review but the supervisors were insisting that there were no reviews for anyone. When I went to the plant manager he stated that they were doing reviews. I feel like I was not given a fair chance to become apart of the team full time.
employees
supervisors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and challenging work environment
Casual- Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, június 28.
I've learned a lot in the two years that I have worked for the U.S. Postal Service. A typical day at the my job would be first meeting at the time clock or other designated area to have a plan 5. That is when the Supervisor gives us a brief summary of how much mail is left to be ran or processed after the shift before us leaves for the day. We process first class mail, then standard mail. Occasionally, Supervisors may need one or some of us to work in a different department.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my work history at the postal service I was a casual/temporary, meaning my position got renewed at my anniversary date if I was in good standin
Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, május 7.
As a casual employee at the postal service you work as a fill-in work someone with permanent status calls in or walks off their work duties. You do not receive any benefits as a casual, and you are the lower spot on the totem pole. The benefit of this position is the experience in a production environment, dbcs machinery, and learning the mail process system.
Pro érvek
experience and learning the mailing process system
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
its easy work but hard time
mail handler assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, december 4.
I work 12 hours 6-7 days a week. The management and supervisors need severe training. I think the job is ok but they over work the employees. Employees have bad attitudes. There is no life outside of the work place.
money
job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 30Nem 1Jelentés
process mail
Mail handler/Mail clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, augusztus 20.
this postion did not have much room for advancement. Plenty of room for overtime. You got a chance to learn every mail processing department. Dont plan on having any holidays off.
Pro érvek
decent pay, consistant work load
being mandated
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 36Nem 5Jelentés
productive work place
Mail handler assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  INDIANAPOLIS,IN2014, október 28.
getting the job done
learning all the different cities and states by zip codes
great managementy
hard working co-workers
love working for the compan
post office experience
casual mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2014, augusztus 31.
I clock in and I'm assigned to work the lanes, I'm told what time to take my lunch if I'm being moved to a different location for the day. After I fufill my duties I go pick up mail or place packages in BMC's or APC's. I learned a lot about where certain pieces of mail go and where it is placed. I was taught how to load and unload trucks. I was taught responsibility, hard work. The management was ok some were meaner than others but, all of my supervisors got along well with me for the most part. My co-workers were good workers for the most part. You had your slackers, workers that went above and beyond, and those who worked just enough to get by. The hardest part of my job was adjusting to having your off day taken away and working for days/weeks at a time. The most enjoyable part of my job was some of the relationships I made with the people I was really cool with.
Pro érvek
good pay, opportunity to advance, left early on holidays
Kontra érvek
short lunch breaks, favoritism, gossip, constant threats of being fired in our meetings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 5Jelentés
Post office main
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2014, június 25.
I loved working here, the hours were nice, pay was great and also it was very productive, nice and easy work pace unless we had heavy mail.
Working at the Post office
Mailhandler/Acting Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2014, június 18.
Making sure every one knew their job assignments for the day. how to make sure that dispatches were out on time and no mail left behind.
As far as management they let their egos get in the way.I never asked any one to do anything I would not do being compassionate the hardest work was lifting 70 lb bags over my head. Meeting all types of people especially hearing stories about the war.
Pro érvek
Having a job and the experience it brought me
Having great health care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van