United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Greensboro, NC

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 255 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and long hours
A mail handler assistant is tedious work and the hours are long at times, but the pay is decent. Just like most places, it’s not what you know but who you know. Favoritism and seniority play a huge role.
productive and casual workplace
I learned how to working in distribution settings while maintaining a professional demeanor. The most enjoyable part of working with the USPS was the ability to advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
what I like about the job
What I like most about the job is that it’s not hard on your body if you work right and safe. This job is all about safety it’s not hard on some work it can get busy but they treat us fairly when breaks are needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An awesome place to work if you believed in team work and friendly environment.
Learned a lot from the job by driving forklift to using different machines processing mails The hardest part of the job is lifting more than 70lbs' Opportunity for job advancement and training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very strict and an uncomfortable work place
Management has no compassion for employee or care for the personal lives. It would be a better place to work if they would understand no one has the same accessibility to resources.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Stressful
Management only care about the mail, and not their employee. No weekends off. Don’t get insurance until after one year. Also don’t get hurt because they will try to fire you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
have a therapist on standby
Management is lazy and incompetent. Coworkers are mentally Ill, criminals and are sometimes dangerous. It's called "Going Postal" for a reason. This is a stepping stone only type of job. I wouldn't make it a career.
Incompetent/Indifferent Management
Hard labor job with unskilled managers makes it hard to go to work. Some positives are good pay and benefits and job security. Feel trapped in a good paying job with little respect from management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Fairly easy, but no flexible schudling.
I worked on a machine where I caught mail in bags and put them in a bmc. I dumped mail on the belt, load and unloaded trucks, used pallet jacks, and I sorted mail. I learned to really pay attention to where the mail goes and to make sure I scan everything that needed to be scanned. It was fairly a easy job, its just their schedule conflicted with my child daycare and I have no one who can help with that. And my chances where low on getting a bid job because of my seniority.
Pay and Benefits
Managment and Schedules
Tough environment
This place is probably one of the toughest places that I've ever worked. Mandatory overtime, tough manager and tougher work. Not for those who want an easy job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place if you like hard work and being on your feet
Flexibility

Mostly good management

Diversity

Long mandatory overtime

Meeting people and different roles
Pro érvek
Food days, potential for advancement
Mandatory Overtime and working holidays
Ok
Hard work job. Long hours. Pay decent. Benefits are good. Management is not so good. Guaranteed 8hrs of work daily once you make regular. They promote within all the time.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Postal Life
I loved working for the post office even with the stress. It was worth it for the pay and benefits. I would go back in a minute. I have never loved a job more.
mismanagement at every curve
employees are not thought of as people, but as ERGS. you are there simply to move mail. most of it does not make sense, but they don't want to listen to sense. workers walk like gorillas, workworn and disgruntled. expect to work through illness, injury or pain. not a happy place.
Overall environment
Environment is mondane, monotanous, repetitive and doesn't stimulate the mind or the intelligence of individuals. Also a constant noisey environment and physically demanding. Job leaves little to no time for family, not much promotion/growth potential, mentally draining. Compensation of money and benefits is excellent; overall way of life is not. Takes a toll on your physical and mental health.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, if you can get in
Great pay, great benefits, the work is not stressful, but it is hard to get hired full time, even when you pass the exam, because the employees that can retire, won't, because the work isn't hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some co-workers are friendly and the work is simply.
I worked too hard to remain a casual for on and off seven years. its not what it uses to be.
Pays Great for temporary positions
Kontra érvek
Less hours during the week, No chances to progress unless you know someone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail processing. Group communication.
Process shipments of product through multiple sections.

Co-workers are cool and not too ignoring.

Hardest part is inconsistent leadership from supervision.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place but as i am starting school i needed less hours in order to focus
Management was great but some of the employees were negative, and often would push there work onto you, and being that i am a hard worker i did it anyways because i knew it had to be done. I learned much during my time at the post office, and it was an experience i will never forget.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was a very big issue here. They only cared about themselves and getting the work done, not what the workers went thru.
Enlightning
Everything you could imagine it to be. Energizing, satisfying, and great source of personal growth with maturity.
Personal growth
N/A
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés