United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Handler10 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Worth, TX10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 559 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of hours and physical work.
Those hired as a seasonal employee, which is how I was hired and asked to stay with USPS, may continue to get paid less than "regular" employees and not get any of the work benefits.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never felt inclusive with the regular employees vs the seasonal employees.
I could not get a straight answer as to how to continue my employment with USPS. There was only 2 supervisors that I would consider worthy and mature enough to hold this position. I had one supervisor that yelled at the top of her lungs HEY all the time and often times right in my ear. Seasonal Employees were not allowed to sit down at all unless it was our lunch or break. One supervisor that I was old enough to be her mother acted as if she considered it a personal challenge to make my night miserable and to make me quit. But, through pure determination, I did not let her win. There was over 40 people that stated the same day as I did and I was told that only 8 of the group made it until 1-3-20 and I was one of them.
Pro érvek
Learning an Industry I have never done before.
Kontra érvek
Mail is not handeled appropiatly, people were treated in a horrible non inclusive manner, supervisors need more training on how to treat employees to maintain and get the most of an employee, more appreciation and less arguing.
1,0
Very unorganized and unbalanced
The plant is very unorganized and unbalanced that management ONLY cares about the mail and their numbers when it comes to volume. Management doesn't communicate with each other at all, pretty much blames the other for not being up to par. Once their area is clear, it's like you don't even exist until further needed for something else. If you're not a regular or career at the plant, then you're there forever.
Not Bad
Some people were a pain to work with, but it was mostly moving and sorting heavy or large packages, and for the most part you could listen to music if you wanted to as long as it didn't interfere with the technology around the plant.
Pro érvek
good for veterans, great union
physical labor
Munkahelyi kultúra
a very fast pace work place
Can be a hostile environment, fast pace...meet deadlines and time sensitive dispatches time has to be met. You have to cross train to be able to move to other department that need help
Pro érvek
lunch room have a variety of vending machine
Kontra érvek
bathroon alway out of toiletries
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
gret place to work
Great organization and chances for advancement. Ability to move to different areas for career growth and potential. Time management is a must skill to have........
excellent benefit package
no cons
Diverse
In contact with many different cultures, nationalities, personalities. Afforded a means to take care of my family. Many opportunities for transfers and or advancement.
Great benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
Management sub par. Most of job is grave shift.
2,0
horrible
the pay was good for the work but i have never in my life worked for a more unorganized, company . the management there is horrible they don't even communicate to each other when it comes to the employees. they will basically work you like slaves and expect you to allow people to talk to you absolutely any way that they feel. they literally don't care about the employees AT ALL all they care about it getting the mail out so that they look good to the next person . each and every manager there is out for there own good . as long as they get their area clear they don't care about the rest.
money
every thing else
Job responsibilities
Daily office duties
Assisted with loan applications

Accounting
5,0
Fun job
Liked learning the zip codes and filed the mails. Sadly it was only temporary job.
pay is good
short lunch
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés