United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Detroit, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 726 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a ok job nothing bad to say about it, there was a lot of work and plenty of hours which I liked, but sometimes it can be negative because you don’t have a life
Munkahelyi kultúra
What stands out are my cool supervisors they are a great bunch of people. And my great co workers I love it there it so nice very friendly people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked as a casual mail handler for the United States postal service since December 2003. Great company to work for with possible career advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If it has not been for the NPMHU position and membership, I would not have made it 30 years. I was blessed to be a QWL -Quality of Work Life Coordinator and a craft member for the Process Management program, as an instructor and team member. But, for political reasons, these programs went the wrong way, canceled. The work environment at the PO as far as person to person, was the very reason the term ‘Going Postal’ existed. People who worked there, had all kinds of issues that could have led to violent situations in any plant or facility. I was blessed to have made it to retirement. I hope for the best for my fellow workers.
Great pay and benefits
Poor people skills
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it's a learning experience as well as being able to become thick skin and willing to work through difficult situations at times. I do enjoy the work, but there are several obstacles to overcome daily.
Salary and benefits
Kontra érvek
Bad management, inconsistent and work every holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for the USPS in my time there. I resigned for different employment, but given the opportunity I’d return to work for the postal service any time.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, great pay, job security
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, slow turn over rate to become a regular
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Amazing people. Clean. Great supervisors. Awesome pay. Will work with you as long as the time will allow. Mature workers who like to get the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone work together, like being in a factory. You have people assorting the mail, stacking the mail, and distribute the mail, it is almost like a assembly plant.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and breaks, the breaks are thirty minutes long.
Kontra érvek
No smoking in the building.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to start a career and set a foundation. Paid breaks and Lunch are given to employees. Accommodations can be made for you if something comes up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an amazing experience for me, good pay. I worked there almost two years. I worked in the plant as a Casual Mail Handler, very easy job. My only "cons" would be management. Managers was not that pleasant.
Pro érvek
Benefits, vacation, sick, overtime, and holiday pay
Awful management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Company trained me well and certified me as a trainer. Therefore I was able to train hundreds of employees.. I performed this task for many years for the District and Region. I was also certified as a National Trainer. But I got elected President of my Local Union Branch for three years. My membership was around 2500.
Benefits and Salaries
Polices and Procedures
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours , unprofessional management . Only one day off per week and worked all holidays . Pay was good but lots of unfair treatment and very long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much job satisfaction but its stable. A lot of opportunity to do overtime, decent pay and good benefits. It isn't mentally challenging but can be physically taxing depending on the job.
Pay, benefits, stability
Kontra érvek
Low job satisfaction and morale
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had very good experience working for United States postal services I learn a lot of skills and trades and had a great experience working for the postal services and would like to work with them again with a permanent position and good benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its awesome working in an environment full of energy and enthusiasm. the work was there so it was never a boring moment. the supervisors were there making sure everyone was where they was needed and the season went by with a breeze.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Heavy on work and life balance, good compensation and benefits, co-workers where friendly and helpful, hardest part of the job was tryin not to sit down and fall asleep
Munkahelyi kultúra
I already did this review. I loved the work, the pay, the coworkers. I did not like the micromanagement. It was hard work, but fun. I felt productive. I especially miss the Christmas rush. I just could no turn down the early retirement.
Good pay, fun work
Micromanagement
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good workplace and it was a different in cultural environment. The place taught me to adapt and understand all cultures and belief and taught me to work well with others
steady flow of work
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable place to work, like a family setting. The facility has great management, always offer support in the time of need. Their is alway work available fro career employees as well as temp people.
team work
Kontra érvek
short breaks, at times over loaded
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work midnight at this job and everything had to be ready for the next day delivery so it was a fast pace job. This job kept me business all night something that I like to do, keep business. My supervisor here always comment you when you doing a good job. Some of my coworker here was hard to work with because i was a fast person and they couldn't catch up. The hardest part my job was people was not doing there job so its make my job harder for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would consist of sorting and handling mail. It was generally enough work to last the whole day , which Is what I enjoyed the most about this job. The only hard things were in the beginning but were later overcame by experience. Things such as, memorizing zip codes and knowing the exact location of that particular piece of mail. Over time this problem disappeared.Lastly, I would like to state this was the most enjoyable employer I have worked for.