United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Columbia, SC

6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 181 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
workplace culture
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, december 14.
I wont say that the USPS as whole is a bad place to work. However the supervisor I had did not speak to people with consideration or respect. Not good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is never a dull moment
Mail Handler Assistant (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2015, július 27.
Yes the work is repetitive but as long as you are safe and follow the rules and regulations the day should go by swiftly. Your able to meet some very interesting people.
Pro érvek
You will always have a job because mail is being sent globally.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes management are not on the same page.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 2Jelentés
Working for the Federal Government
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2013, december 11.
A typical night at work was gathering, sorted, and transported mail to different departments. I learned how the Postal Service operated. Management and co-workers worked as a team. Staying awake at night was the hardest part of this job, but I enjoyed learning the ins and outs of the Post Office.
Working in a Federal environment
Night shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Entertaining yet strenuous work.
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2013, július 31.
A typical night at work starts off very aggressive because we would have to finish the shift before us work then get started on ours before a supervisor comes along. It usually ends with a few hours overtime. Ive learned that age does not come with maturity. Management depended on the work load we had. If we had light work management would be pleasant. If not, u hear every curse word in the book. My coworkers were all very much older than me and treated me as a child of there own. The hardest thing about the post office was having to be very careful, you could get hurt very easily. Most enjoyable was seeing how fast i could work & see what i could learn in a short amount of time. I really enjoyed being able to listen to music on my mp3 player or phone while i work.
Pro érvek
the pay, no customer service, being able to dressed more comfortable
Kontra érvek
long hours, limited breaks, no life outside of work because i worked over night.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive,fun people to work with,just busy
Automation Cllerk /Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2012, május 22.
Productive, busy a great place to work,fun people to work around and running the DPS mail LOVE IT, I learned a lot about running mail completing assigments in a timely fashion,did not have to much dealing with mamagement,co-workers were fun to work with,getting the mail to the trucks for dispatch on time,staying busy
great pay
Kontra érvek
the casual did not have health insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van